It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHOA! The counting down to an event? Hidden in plain sight! The "Polar Clock" Symbol is everywhere

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Really cool how the images match up with several other things. Very nice find, I'm impressed, whether they mean anything or not.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

Here's December 21st 2012 00:11.38 on the polar clock I just downloaded on my iPhone:

You can do the same to verify if you like.

Looks nothing like the crop circle

edit on 20/11/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

here's one i made using a screen saver polar clock... doesn't show the year though. (that wasn't an option)
NOTE the difference in the length of the "friday" wedge.
different polar clocks - different computations of percentages.

also see how the Chadwickus one's 2012 year ring fits...
and the rings on mine.. the dec, 21st, and friday ones fit the crop circle also.
seems the "hour" ring is miscalculated... and the crop circle one doesn't use minutes or seconds.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
The videos didn't really impress me but the Tower of Babel similarity did. I think that is important somehow, yet I'm not really into this dec 21 thing.

The symbol is familiar to me like ive seen these logos, but not sure where I've seen it.
Also I had a shiny metallic paper mobile I bought a few years ago at one of those science and nature stores. I don't have it anymore. It spiralled down into a long shape but when folded up flat, it was this design.

Re this Tower Of Babel referencing
There are recently released music lyrics that include this.
In case you're interested. One never knows what clues can be found and connected.

Here are the lyrics and bear in mind these arent official, so may be incorrect. I will include YouTube link to listen for yourself. I'm not sure if Adam wrote it ( i think its one he had a hand in it) and its maybe just a romantic themed song. He is openly gay and some of his songs on the album touched on this.

I was struck by the lyrics when I first heard it. Think of it what you will .... Incidentally his previous release was a song called ' Never Close Our Eyes, that he said was about the NWO. He has tattoos like eye of Horus and some skeleton key whatever that means if anything. He is very much into astrology and as a side note he sang the theme song for the movie 2012, called ' Time For Miracles' . Its at the end of the movie. I don't recall him saying anything on what he thought of this theory.

Broken English
By Adam Lambert

Tower of Babel has fallen down again
Information disarray
I don't know who I should believe in
Everybody's an authority
Fragments don't count
They always end up falling through the cracks
Don't think out loud
Cause once it's out your mouth, can't take it back

Can't say all the little things
That I wanna tell you right now
I know you won't understand
But I gotta tell you somehow
And on and on and on I go
Connect the neck to what's below I know
Now your body language is broken, broken English

Lost inside communication breakdown
Better just read my lips Come in clear when we get down Iceberg, just the tip

My words get lost
Can you read the look that's on my face?
Wires get crossed In communion with the human race

That I wanna tell you right now I know you won't understand
But I gotta tell you somehow And on and on and on I go
Connect the neck to what's below I know Now your body language is broken, broken English

Oooooooh oooooooooooh Ooooooooooh ooooooooooooh Oooooh nooooo...

That I wanna tell you right now I know you won't understand
But I gotta tell you somehow And on and on and on I go
Connect the neck to what's below I know
Now your body language is broken, broken English

edit on 22-11-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

Not sure if this video is full song. It cut off on me and I don't have time to search for a better one right now.

Theme Song for Movie 2012

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by shadowland8

The idea behind that art reminds me of a re-birthing, which in turn reminds me that some people believe the new age theory that Dec 21st is more of a renewing of earth rather than an end. Just a stretch.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

90% of 12 months is 10.8 months....That's not december.....that's october.

January goes from 0 to 1. Following that logic:

9 to 10 is October.
10 to 11 is November
11 to 12 is December

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
"On June 2, 2012, a crop circle came about in Manton Drove"

Your theory went down hill from there.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaceMonkeys

Man made or not, there's still a connection regardless. Don't miss the bigger picture and main point I was making.

Also, not all crop circles are fake.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Theres nothing gonna happen on 2012 anyways......
According to MY channelled information, its ALL due to go down in 2o13!

I think it has already begun, it just hasn't reached a tipping point yet. The middle east is quiet compared to what it will be very soon I think.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Impressive work young man, impressive indeed!

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Well lets cross our fingers and toes that it's the end of the world shall we! If it's an apocalype then if we're left here we can live our an exciting adventure as if we're in the tv show "The Walking Dead", or "Revolution". and if we die well some of us are ready for that too, and have our tickets to heaven. So I'm fine either way!

edit on 22-11-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
okey

So there is no doubt that this is real.
But what does it mean?

What is it counting down to, or what is it symbolising?
Lets say its a countdown.

Then all the logos would have to be exactly the same in that manner, so that they are counting down to the same thing.

If it is just symbolism for an upcoming event somewhere in the future, then again, what is it symbolising?

Any thoughts?

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by curiousrb
reply to post by Chadwickus

Are you serious!?
Just because an iPhone app has a different concept his is wrong? An app that anyone could have made. You believe a quick app that looks like it took a day to make over a large crop circle which would have taken a lot of time to make?

Why would you think that even some of the most complex crop circles to date would take more than a day to create using 2-4 people?

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
reply to post by Razimus

Prove it? Can't be proven to be human made..... Can't be proven to be alien made......

Crop circles are a mystery.

If they are human made.....

Why do they make such weird things? Of all the crop circles that have been made, they are all some weird sort of shape, something with a huge meaning behind it, something that is so complex it takes scientists and mathematicians to figure it out. Why would a human decide to make something so complicated?

I've seen triple dna strands, polar clocks, complex geometrical shapes.... Many other things. Bizzare things.

If they are human made, then they are not only artists, they are genius's too. Because to build a circle of such complexity, in such a short amount of time (less than 8 hours).... It's pretty spectacular. Why do they always seem to have a message for humanity?

On the other hand, if they are alien made....

Why don't the aliens just reveal themsevles and say what it is they want to say? if they are so advanced you'd think they might be able to get their message across a little better than crop circles....

But then again, maybe they understand the human race better than we do, maybe they know we aren't ready for a direct intervention, and that it would in all likelyhood make us destroy ourselves because of the religious ramifcations it would cause.

Maybe they use crop circles to only appeal to the intelligent minded people, that can actually dechiper their messages. Maybe none of us here have any idea what it means, and we're just guessing... But someone, somewhere, does know something, because there are too many crop circles, with too many weird and bizzare messages, to simply be called art. There is no doubt something bigger at play here. But wisdom becomes dogma, and we argue and fight any kind of truth that comes out, to make it impossible to figure anything out.

If someone came on this thread right now with the 100% honest truth, someone would debunk it. If someone came on here right now and told us that it really is dec 21, 2012, and that it really is the end of the age, someone would debunk it.

We have been conditioned to fight every possible truth. So the truth will be forever hidden. Until it becomes self evident, and that may be far too late for most of us.

So I guess you must think Picasso is an extra terrestrial,

Have you ever heard of abstract art? Look it up if you haven't,

You ask "Why would a human decide to make something so complicated?"

Well humans decided to improve technology so to be able to communicate faster, travel faster and further, maybe live longer and healthier although the healthier bit seems to be going the opposite way.
We decided to make things complicated so we could fly and so we could see.

I ask why would a human think basic geometric designs and abstract art are complicated and why a human couldn't learn about them to be able to speak of them with any knowledge?

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfZeal
reply to post by SpaceMonkeys

Man made or not, there's still a connection regardless. Don't miss the bigger picture and main point I was making.

Also, not all crop circles are fake.

No crop circles are fake, images of crop circles can be fake as in manipulated or completely created on a computer, however a crop circle is a design in someones crops, none are fake.

If by fake you mean man made, could you explain how something man made could be fake when its real and part of the topic your threads about.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246

Well lets cross our fingers and toes that it's the end of the world shall we! If it's an apocalype then if we're left here we can live our an exciting adventure as if we're in the tv show "The Walking Dead", or "Revolution". and if we die well some of us are ready for that too, and have our tickets to heaven. So I'm fine either way!

edit on 22-11-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

That's really interesting what you just said.. "we can live our exciting adventure as if we're in the tv show"..

What do you think all of the T.V shows and movies are for? Their purpose? Hollywood and the Music industry are controlled by dark forces who use these industries to convey messages, brainwash and condition the masses and help achieve their agenda.

The conditioning and pre programming has been going on for quite a while now. But has been amped up the past year or so.

The Zombie craze - Pure conditioning. It's part of "the dead rising/post apocalyptic prophecy.

Revolution, V, alien invasion themed movies, everything is part of the conditioning of what's about to happen.

All you have to do to further connect the dots on this is just pay attention to what the govt is doing. They have been buying up all of the ammo and guns, fema memo's, moving to Denver.. They are prepping like crazy as of recently, that's all on record. So, just put two and two together. They are awaiting THEIR prophecy (rapture). So, the storm is coming without a doubt. Is it dec 21? IMO probably it will begin there.

edit on 22-11-2012 by ProphetOfZeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
If the month is supposed to be represented by the 90% circle, then that's November. If the other circles check out then it's November 23rd, not December 21st.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I didn't have anything to add to this thread before, but I just came across a company logo I didn't see mentioned here. I haven't read "every" page of course so I'm not sure if this was missed.

The company is CENDANT

Seems to be different dates for each of these time symbols.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Such is life my new friend.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by DondeEsta?
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Such is life my new friend.

Stephen King or Christ? I'll receive the solution to the riddle and run with the answer. This train is bound for Glory.

The solution to the riddle is this:

Man sat on the wall of choice when he was vulnerable like an egg on a wall.

Man took knowledge and used it before he was ready (before the egg hatched), and had a great fall (from God’s grace). If he had just waited, he would have become his potential by hatching.

All of the King’s tools (technology) and all of the King’s men (Alchemists/Scientists/Mathematicians) could not put man back in his place of glory again.

Which is to be master? --- That's it!

Impenetrability. The master is the will of God to give and receive. The will to take is not the answer.

edit on 22-11-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Dont worry the world will not end until 2076,say yah write your doom books.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join