It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkish Prime Minister: 'Israel Is A Terrorist State'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
the op joined ats for the exclusive purpose of posting anti-israel threads, check the history

link   

link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I once heard a comedian say about "don't throw stones if you're in a glass house," that really, no one should throw stones....

Unless you're trapped in a glass house with nothing but stones, then throw your way out.

Maybe Palestinians feel they are trapped in a glass house?

Sort of works.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
the op joined ats for the exclusive purpose of posting anti-israel threads, check the history

Not true. I joined ATS at basically the same time that this conflict started. It just so happens that my join date coincides with one of the biggest conflicts in the world. Please do not attempt to derail this thread again. Thank you.

Also note that my posting history includes US politics as well as abortion and an introduction thread that doesn't even mention Israel. Oh let's edit this further! We can't forget about the homeless thread I made. Yes I joined just to talk about Israel and.... THE HOMELESS!

1 more edit. You actually posted 5th in my introduction thread that didn't even mention Israel.
edit on 20-11-2012 by shelookslikeone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Hahahah, The biggest zionist fake Islamist puppet in the middle east is at it again trying to fool Turks/Muslims into believing he is with them but obviously his actions show he is netanyahus best lover lol... The more this snake erdogan tries to destroy secularism in Turkey, tries to destroy the Turkish identity and split Turkey up into 3 groups(Sunni,Alevi,Kurd), and tries invading Syria for the greater Israel, the more the Turkish people are waking up, the next revolution will be in Turkey and this regimes downfall will be worse than Gaddafi's.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exitt

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04
You are 100% mistaken, Turkey did no such thing. You are also mistaken about serious violations of resolutions. Please become educated before you comment.

Mea culpa
you're right. It happened two years ago.

The Gaza flotilla raid was a military operation by Israel against six ships of the "Gaza Freedom Flotilla" on 31 May 2010 in international waters of the Mediterranean Sea. The flotilla, organized by the Free Gaza Movement and the Turkish Foundation for Human Rights and Freedoms and Humanitarian Relief (İHH), was carrying humanitarian aid and construction materials, with the intention of breaking the Israeli-Egyptian blockade of the Gaza Strip.

Now show me where that was organized by the State of Turkey and was Government owned ships. Thanks! I will be waiting. Or you can just say you are wrong, as you often are.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by shelookslikeone

How about we start with why the blockades started, I am glad you finally admit you have NO CLUE about the blockades. Maybe you can do some research. Hey, here is an exercise in logic. Israel has a blockade up because they say Hamas will attack them from Gaza. Hamas attacks Israel from Gaza. Gee, you're right, they should take it down they are clearly wrong about Hamas' intentions.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by Exitt

Wrong.

If a country cant even admit to its own genocide, how can he point the finger at another?

Its hypocrisy.

How about Mr Erdogan admits to past genocide, and current failures?

I just don't agree. It's not pointing fingers, it's stating the obvious.

Maybe i'm a hypocrite too then, i go around bashing muslim (religious) peoples in general but i still don't think it's ok to kill them.

Erdogan should definitely admit to that, in the meantime he said something true and just.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by PatrickGarrow17

Well Patrick, my problem is Turkey has its own problems, very deep problems. You can check Turkeys Human rights record, if you don't believe me.

All Mr. Erdogan is doing is deflecting from his own Countries HUGE problems. Its clear, and obvious.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exitt

reply to post by Exitt

Wrong.

If a country cant even admit to its own genocide, how can he point the finger at another?

Its hypocrisy.

How about Mr Erdogan admits to past genocide, and current failures?

I just don't agree. It's not pointing fingers, it's stating the obvious.

Maybe i'm a hypocrite too then, i go around bashing muslim (religious) peoples in general but i still don't think it's ok to kill them.

Erdogan should definitely admit to that, in the meantime he said something true and just.

Erdogan says what his country does is ok, but Israel is wrong. It is political posturing of the highest level. It would be like Madoff going on TV and complaining about someone who stole a pack of gum and calling them a theif.

link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Yeah, I wasn't trying to take issue with your comments about Turkey. You're right about that.

Your posts just reminded me of that bit and I thought it applied.

link   

I agree with a fair bit of what you said, however, I believe that if the blockade/embargo is lifted, Hamas will import more weapons rather than improve the life of citizens there. These weapons, when used, lead to retaliation, which is what is happening now. Its tit for tat and has been for years, its just that Israel has better weapons. Firing missiles from sites next to schools, hospitals, homes, leads to innocent civilian deaths. So do suicide bombers on buses and in restaurants. Obviously Israel has caged the people of Gaza, but that being what it is, Hamas' behavior begs for Israel to fire back, leading to this back and forth killing for which both sides are guilty. A sad state of affairs and example of human nature. Nothing new though. Just current.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Exitt

So if Israels Prime Minister stated the Obvious about Turkey, then what?

What problems are solved by saying this, when the World can say the same thing about Turkey?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaxnmarko

I agree with a fair bit of what you said, however, I believe that if the blockade/embargo is lifted, Hamas will import more weapons rather than improve the life of citizens there. These weapons, when used, lead to retaliation, which is what is happening now. Its tit for tat and has been for years, its just that Israel has better weapons. Firing missiles from sites next to schools, hospitals, homes, leads to innocent civilian deaths. So do suicide bombers on buses and in restaurants. Obviously Israel has caged the people of Gaza, but that being what it is, Hamas' behavior begs for Israel to fire back, leading to this back and forth killing for which both sides are guilty. A sad state of affairs and example of human nature. Nothing new though. Just current.

I hate to post this a 2nd time, but I must to prove my point.

www.freedomsphoenix.com...

How would you feel?

With that said, how long does this blockade last? It's already been 6 years. If you're honestly looking for peace, you have to give and take. Caging them into submission, meeting resistance with more aggression, these tactics do not build peaceful relationships.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Now show me where that was organized by the State of Turkey and was Government owned ships. Thanks! I will be waiting. Or you can just say you are wrong, as you often are.

I did not write that they were government owned ships you just assumed that. And you may or may not agree with me about violation of UN resolutions but the UN did start several inquiry's into this 'incident'.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

How about we start with why the blockades started, I am glad you finally admit you have NO CLUE about the blockades. Maybe you can do some research. Hey, here is an exercise in logic. Israel has a blockade up because they say Hamas will attack them from Gaza. Hamas attacks Israel from Gaza. Gee, you're right, they should take it down they are clearly wrong about Hamas' intentions.

No, the point was, how long do you blockade an enemy that you're attempting to make peace with?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

reply to post by Exitt

So if Israels Prime Minister stated the Obvious about Turkey, then what?

What problems are solved by saying this, when the World can say the same thing about Turkey?

Sonnny boy,

Israel does.
World is saying the same about Turkey
World is saying a lot of things but nobody cares or does nothing to change them. Maybe because they ALL have issues, i don't know.

edit on 20-11-2012 by Exitt because: .

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by shelookslikeone

Originally posted by jaxnmarko

I hate to post this a 2nd time, but I must to prove my point.

www.freedomsphoenix.com...

How would you feel?

With that said, how long does this blockade last? It's already been 6 years. If you're honestly looking for peace, you have to give and take. Caging them into submission, meeting resistance with more aggression, these tactics do not build peaceful relationships.

If Hamas wanted the blockade lifted they would stop all attacks and use peaceful defiance, such as that employed by Dr. King here in America. If black people took to the streets with guns and rockets do you think anyone would have cared about them any more? No, they would be confirming what was said about them. The thing is, what people said and thought was wrong, Dr. King proved that. People say things about Palestinians and Hamas. Unfortunately thus far what is said has been proven correct by their actions.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
If Turkey was so adamant about Israel's position, why don't they Fly over Gaza and drop Humanitarian aid? Is it even possible?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Exitt

We agree then.

Many Countries are committing atrocities.

Too many fingers pointing, while people are dying.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join