It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Extremists Chanting and Cheering Gaza Deaths

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
of course the video was taken down! who do you think owns youtube?!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by shelookslikeone

Um, Google?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Humanity4Ever

How about the hundreds of thousands of Islamic extremists that cheered the death of Americans on 911?

I cannot find any stories backing this up, I hope you don't mean the video of Iraq's dancing in the street from video footage from early 90's during a celebration that had nothing to do with 9/11 and cnn and several ran with the video purposely to help morons sign up for the war ^^ then a month later leaving a little blurb at bottom of screen apologizing for using incorrect footage?

To OP
This title does nothing for me when I have seen Americans with my own eyes jump up and down for glee killing many in Iraq/Afghanistan and not even having an f ing clue why we were going to war, had nothing to do with 9/11. So if its disgusting to watch others do it from another country, its even more disgusting to watch people you think are supposed to be brought up civilized act like complete baboons.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~widowmaker~

How about the hundreds of thousands of Islamic extremists that cheered the death of Americans on 911?

I cannot find any stories backing this up, I hope you don't mean the video of Iraq's dancing in the street from video footage from early 90's during a celebration that had nothing to do with 9/11 and cnn and several ran with the video purposely to help morons sign up for the war ^^ then a month later leaving a little blurb at bottom of screen apologizing for using incorrect footage?

Is that this one?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

It is extremely important that you begin to see with open eyes....the video you posted is a well known example of media fakery and blatant hate spreading propaganda. Please do not perpetuate the myth.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by christina-66
reply to post by khimbar

It is extremely important that you begin to see with open eyes....the video you posted is a well known example of media fakery and blatant hate spreading propaganda. Please do not perpetuate the myth.

That's why I asked if it was this one, I'm not perpetuating anything.

Oh and that video proves nothing at all btw.

www.snopes.com...

Here's more on it, and yes, it's Snopes who is probably owned by evil whatever group owns it.

edit on 21-11-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

My apologies....but just as the second video proves nothing at all neither does the first. In this digital, cut 'n paste age we must be especially discerning. Our cameras now lie - each and every day.
edit on 21-11-2012 by christina-66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

reply to post by khimbar

My apologies....but just as the second video proves nothing at all neither does the first. In this digital, cut 'n paste age we must be especially discerning. Our cameras now lie - each and every day.
edit on 21-11-2012 by christina-66 because: (no reason given)

Exactly. The CNN or whoever it was video proves as little as the other one.

Were some Muslims celebrating it? Probably.

Were all Muslims celebrating it? Probably not.

Does it excuse Israelis celebrating Gaza deaths? Not really.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

The video from the op (which I believe is still available on page 3 of this thread) was extremely concerning. Not cries for justice - straightforward spewing of hatred.

With the legislation now in place in the UK against incitement and religious bigotry - if this had happened in Britain today they would have been arrested.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

reply to post by khimbar

The video from the op (which I believe is still available on page 3 of this thread) was extremely concerning. Not cries for justice - straightforward spewing of hatred.

With the legislation now in place in the UK against incitement and religious bigotry - if this had happened in Britain today they would have been arrested.

Just watched it. Some seriously messed up people on both sides.

edit on 21-11-2012 by khimbar because: Took out a sweary

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by Noinden
Lets face it, every nation has it's more extreme sorts, and they tend to make the news.

Or exploited by those with an agenda.

ANY hack can create a thread filled with one sided atrocities. (No offense to OP)

I would rather see a solutions thread, then an agenda filled one, that shows only ONE side.

Peace.

edit on 21-11-2012 by sonnny1 because: spelling

Another genius who didn't read the thread

Sonny, even members who I normally don't agree with when it comes to the Israel/Palestine issue have congratulated for me on having a balanced thread. Yes this thread did focus on a few certain incidents, but I did acknowledge all sides of extremism and how they are both equally as guilty.

What are your thoughts on the Rabbi from Toronto protesting against the extremists in Israel? Never mind you never bothered reading the thread so you don't have anything to contribute other than your dislike of the title. Way to go champ

As for a solution thread, this thread is part of the solution but you are too blinded by your hatred and bigotry to realize this. Another member on this thread has stated that the ME issue will not be solved on ATS, but people of all denominations discussing this matter certainly opens the door to finding a solution whether it is on a chat forum or in real life.

Before we can come up with a solution we must first find the root of the problem, and Zionist extremism is certainly one of the problem aspects of the world today...can you at least admit this without saying "well the other side is bad too!"?

We all need to unite together no matter what are opinions are on certain issues before we will see any improvement.

Your tactics are getting more and more desperate by the day Sonny.

Sorry if I came off as confrontational but the way some of you are debating certain topics is just getting beyond pathetic and it's here for all of us to see and you are exposing your true colors.

Peace.
edit on 11/21/2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I do not know why Israeli extremists always are chanting and cheering when a bad and important event occurs the same that Dancing Israelis on the sep 11 issue !

On the day of the 9-11 attacks, former Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was asked what the attacks would mean for US-Israeli relations. His quick reply was: "It's very good…….Well, it's not good, but it will generate immediate sympathy (for Israel)"

whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

It seems like you took offense to what I said.

That wasn't the intention of my post, as I stated.

Second, you're thread Title is:

Not," How can we stop extremists on both sides", or "There are two sides to this fight." When will Corruption Exposed EVER have a thread that doesn't read like a PressTV article?

I think many posters have stated what they feel, right or wrong. Maybe you need to take the constructive criticism that people have given you, instead of showing ONE side to this,or having a Pro stance, one way or the other ? Ive read through the whole thread. Ive seen where you have stated your points. But like I said. Any hack can give a one sided argument. ANYONE.

My stance? I want the bloodshed to stop.On both sides. No side has the right to take innocent lives. The real difference between me and you is Im not going to use ATS to sensationalize a situation that is currently bad, going to worse, by using a sensationalized Title. It serves no purpose. It has NO answers. It points the finger.

Because in some peoples Worlds, There is ONLY one bad guy, that needs to be pointed out, more then the other.

Peace

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Noam Chomsky describing his impression of '...people managing to survive as, essentially, caged animals subject to constant, random, sadistic punishment only to humiliate them - no pretext.

Israel and the United States keep them alive basically - they don't want them to starve to death - but the life is set up so that you can't have a dignified decent life.........It's a pressure cooker. It could blow up - people can't live like that forever.......It's an open air prison.....there is an arbitrary authority who can control anything you do......People find ways to adapt but it's constant subjugation to an extreme force which has no purpose except to humiliate you. Of course they have pretexts, everybody has pretexts, but they don't make any sense.....'

In some cases - in this case - there IS one side which is most definitely in the wrong. Lack of opinion and indecisiveness will only perpetuate intolerable circumstances.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Humanity4Ever

That was just Palestinians who were cheering for the attacks i believe the cheering itself was staged by Hamas themselves through bribing of Food.

Here's the video.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Yes, this video has been debunked.

The people cheering were being given candy, not cheering for the 911 attacks.

More Zionist propaganda, meanwhile the dancing Israelis who were cheering the attacks of 911 is documented, proven fact.

ETA:

I believe another member in this thread already acknowledged this fake video.
edit on 11/21/2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by n120by60w

Originally posted by Humanity4Ever

reply to post by MidnightTide

The Israeli state appears to believe that might is right.....that empathy is weakness. They are wrong - it is the opposite that is true.

In an idealistic sense, you are right.

Unfortunately, it would be suicide to empathize with an entity that seeks your annihilation, and I'm referring to the militants in control of Gaza, not the innocent civilians.

Hamas will not respond to empathy or diplomacy, they are empowered by it. The only alternative is for Israel to respond with force until Hamas capitulates.

edit on 20-11-2012 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

Launch 100 missiles into Israel.
Then hide your assets along with civilians that elected you.
When the Israel finally strikes back cry foul.

Hamas needs to quit spitting into the wind.
Then seek a real economy for its people.

Ignorant hypocrite.

It did not even start with that. Israel killed 2 children in gaza this month and someone from Hamas (conveniently called a terrorist)

www.guardian.co.uk...

The latest Israeli aggression on the Gaza Strip has prompted several European countries and the US to reaffirm their position of unwavering support for the aggressor. William Hague, Britain's foreign secretary, Cathy Ashton, the EU high representative for foreign affairs, and Barack Obama, have all claimed that Hamas's rockets were responsible for the crisis and that it is the right of Israel to defend its citizens. Had they checked the facts, they would have realised Israel started the attacks. The escalation started when an Israeli military incursion into Gaza on 8 November killed a Palestinian child. That was followed by other Israeli incursions and attacks, provoking a response by Palestinian factions.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
That was just Palestinians who were cheering for the attacks i believe the cheering itself was staged by Hamas

Interesting....

Hamas must have really enjoyed the events of 9/11 then, so much so that they even went out of their way to incite the people. Which if one really thinks about it, isn't really saying much about Hamas and shows where thy stood on the events.

Thanks for exposing I mean, clarifying their stance on 9/11

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I found the picture of a few participants in this thread.

IDF Cyber Warfare Headquarters

gizmodo.com...

Own up fellas, which one is you?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

"From the very beginning, we called on Palestinian software technicians in Gaza and all over the world to use technology to undermine Israeli websites and pages," Islam Shahwan, the spokesman for the Hamas Ministry of Interior in Gaza, said in an interview from the enclave.

More than 44 million attempts were made to bring down Israeli state websites, Finance Minister Yuval Steinitz said on Nov. 18, standing in the government's cyber war-room. "Beyond the main military battlefield, there is a secondary arena," Steinitz said. "Israel has been under unprecedented cyber attack."

Cyber war rages between Israelis, Hamas

At least no one is losing their lives over a cyber war.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join