It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Extremists Chanting and Cheering Gaza Deaths

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by lnfideI

After lurking here for quite some time, and reading several thousand OPs, one thing is as clear as water from the Kakwa.

Slayer, Neo and a few others have a good handle on whats really up.

So once again you are admitting to letting others control your train of thought. If that's the case, please list some of the content in this thread that these members have contributed that you agree with and why, or some of the content of mine that you disagree with.

This isn't a cheer leading contest dude and trust me not everyone agrees with them as most the people in this thread actually disagree with them and have completely countered their arguments with facts and logic (feel free to dispute any of them).

You would have actually realized this if you bothered reading the thread.

As for your personal attack based on my avatar...

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

Why is it that anyone who criticises the Israeli state's actions are automatically tarred as Israel haters and lovers of violence directed toward that state? That is NOT what any of this is about. This is about mutual respect and for the right of all people to be afforded a decent and free life.

The Israeli state appears to believe that might is right.....that empathy is weakness. They are wrong - it is the opposite that is true.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by lnfideI

After lurking here for quite some time, and reading several thousand OPs, one thing is as clear as water from the Kakwa.

Slayer, Neo and a few others have a good handle on whats really up.

So once again you are admitting to letting others control your train of thought. If that's the case, please list some of the content in this thread that these members have contributed that you agree with and why, or some of the content of mine that you disagree with.

This isn't a cheer leading contest dude and trust me not everyone agrees with them as most the people in this thread actually disagree with them and have completely countered their arguments with facts and logic (feel free to dispute any of them).

You would have actually realized this if you bothered reading the thread.

As for your personal attack based on my avatar...

I just cant help but feel your somehow jealous of their standing here.

Is there any time they have posted that you have been in agreement with?

And I am not cheer-leading, this is just how I perceive the situation here.

I feel that in this thread you have tried to paint the Israelis with a broad brush. A brush taken from a very small minority in Israel.

The thing is, this is not the first time I have seen you do this here.

I believe it is what you do.

I am not attacking you. But when I see your avatar, I know the score in your posts already.

Oh BTW, just saying.

EDIT

I see old Neo is in 7th place on the list. Just behind Beezer and Phattyge.

From here on out I will star the lad even if I think he is wrong.

No star or flag for you though, even if I think your right.

Do you feel me?
edit on 20-11-2012 by lnfideI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by christina-66

The Israeli state appears to believe that might is right.....that empathy is weakness. They are wrong - it is the opposite that is true.

In an idealistic sense, you are right.

Unfortunately, it would be suicide to empathize with an entity that seeks your annihilation, and I'm referring to the militants in control of Gaza, not the innocent civilians.

Hamas will not respond to empathy or diplomacy, they are empowered by it. The only alternative is for Israel to respond with force until Hamas capitulates.

edit on 20-11-2012 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Humanity4Ever

I would refer you to the Robert Fisk article I posted on the previous page.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Reading the posts between you and humanity4ever reminds me of the conversations between Ivan and Satan in the brothers' karamazov

You're too obvious to the intelligent/honest posters here, corruption.

Would you admit that you're trying to equate the extreme minority of Jewish/Israeli extremists to Islamist extremists? The numbers are gargantuan in difference. One side has at most 10,000 or so supporters (usually of the late rabbi kahanes policies), while the latter has supporters in the millions. Pretty much the entire Gaza strip, a large portion of the west bank, Egypt etc.

You never temper your posts with any fairness - obviously following saul alinsky's directive that to 'qualify' your argument is to lend support to your opponents.

You're not an honest debater. You're a propagandist, who, as superman2012 flippantly mentioned, works in the propaganda office of the Canadian Secret Intelligence Service (CSIS).

I am not guilty of "trying to equate the extreme minority of Jewish/Israeli extremists to Islamist extremists? " as all extremists are the same so take your lame attempts at trickery elsewhere.

As for your comment about me and humanity, that is between me and them. As for you, you are habitually shilling threads with your religious mumbo jumbo that no one really cares about, since you want to mention the "intelligent/honest posters here" you are certainly not one of them and we can clearly see through your deception as you constantly avoid the topic and confuse it with religious rhetoric, that is just one of your tactics that you have practiced in this thread. I will leave the rest of your character out of this as I want to stay on topic.

And you really need to get over the whole "You're a propagandist, who, as superman2012 flippantly mentioned, works in the propaganda office of the Canadian Secret Intelligence Service (CSIS)."

The thread is about the extremist element in Israel but I did mention the extremist element in my OP as well, yet you are unable to admit the true scope of Zionist extremism within Israel. I said Zionist not Jewish so don't play your games and pull the anti semite card. The Jews against Zionism aren't real Jews according to you so therefore their opinion doesn't count?

Are you willing to admit the Radical Zionists within Israel?

Did that video in the OP not disgust you? If you missed it, it's on page three and if it gets taken down U2U me for a link. I would like to hear your actual opinion of it, since it is the TOPIC OF THE THREAD.
edit on 11/20/2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
reply to post by old_god

What? Still trying to figure out what you are saying. Please elaborate.

2nd.

You were trying to give a weak comparison of the conflict between Israel and Palestine. I pointed out one big difference, i.e. that the US has not been demonizing and persecuting the Mexicans (or any other South Americans for that matter) to the level that Israel has with the Palestinians...Gaza is an open air prison, period.

Is that clear enough for you?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Humanity4Ever

In an idealistic sense, you are right.

Unfortunately, it would be suicide to empathize with an entity that seeks your annihilation, and I'm referring to the militants in control of Gaza, not the innocent civilians.

Hamas will not respond to empathy or diplomacy, they are empowered by it. The only alternative is for Israel to respond with force until Hamas capitulates.

edit on 20-11-2012 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

Launch 100 missiles into Israel.
Then hide your assets along with civilians that elected you.
When the Israel finally strikes back cry foul.

Hamas needs to quit spitting into the wind.
Then seek a real economy for its people.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by live2beknown
well why doesn't GAZA just stop shooting rockets into Israel, It's that freakin simple..You're all one sided people, feel bad for the Palestinian people, when really it's them shooting rockets into Israel and been doing so all these years and Israel is getting back into a corner and it's only so much they can take...The Palestinian's are instigating war, they brought it on them selves..It's about time Israel does something about it. hell, I'd be doing it sooner if I was Prime minister..

HAHA you're so ignorant it's not even funny.

The Israeli's instigated this war by killing a 13 year old child, get your facts right and lets do the maths, given the death count since you claim the rockets started (and I am not saying rockets were not fired) it would be something like 70:2000 I would say.

"Backed into a corner?" Bollox is what I say, if you pardon my cockney. The Israeli regime is a blood thirsty war machine waiting to destroy the Palestinians.

The innocent Israeli regime which went and killed the very person who was making every effort to end the war...you shill

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

edit on 20-11-2012 by neo96 because: nevermind the evil extremist zionists stole this post

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Love the sarcastic edit....nice one. Do you feel better now?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Why is it that anyone who criticises the Israeli state's actions are automatically tarred as Israel haters and lovers of violence directed toward that state? That is NOT what any of this is about. This is about mutual respect and for the right of all people to be afforded a decent and free life.

and the world should be filled with love and happiness....but then you wake up and have to deal with REALITY.

and people are more then welcome to criticize Israel, doesn't mean I have to agree with it (and I have been around here for awhile, you tend to recognize names and what they stand for)

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
From the video in the OP opening thread post.

"Voices from Isr..." This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by תומר סלוצקי. Sorry about that.

WOW, Corruption Exposed your thread seems to have rattled the (ZIA) Zionist Internet Army so much, they removed the video..and invaded this thread.

Damage control in effect i see.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I'm in the UK....we dealt with Irish terrorism for decades. The people of Northern Ireland were NOT punished en masse for the actions of a few republican extremists as is the case with Israel's treatment of Gaza.

The Good Friday agreement was Tony 'the hypocrite' Blair's claim to fame. He happily accepted the glory for that negotiated achievement while he claimed, in the case of the Middle East, 'we don't talk to terrorists'- in fact, former IRA leaders were simultaneously being anointed as government ministers.

You fight fire with fire and you only make the flames go higher.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by christina-66

No it doesn't make me feel better after several thousands of these kinds of threads, and there are several thousand it get's old

Why is it that anyone who criticises the Israeli state's actions are automatically tarred as Israel haters

Considering there a thousands of people dying every day across the globe it is nothing but intellectual dishonesty when stuff like this pops up add that in with post history, and people that have critical thinking skills know what the score is.

From the tens of thousands dying from the drug cartels violence South of the American border, all the way down to South America- clearly shows extremism.

Then looking to the genocide that has gone on in Africa for decades none of which ever gets mentioned or the extremism of the last decade in the ME by other countries.

Which brings us to the most vilified, demagogued country in the world Israel and its "extremism" and clearly ignores everything else that goes on in the world.
edit on 20-11-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
and a body was dragged through the steets of gaza today

so ?

it's sad all around

claiming a propaganda victory is hollow at best

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
If any of you have twitter.

Silvan Shalom account been hacked by anonymous, go read it...LOL

twitter.com...

edit on 20-11-2012 by snapperski because: pic added

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
from Nile to Euphrates they want the middle east to rule over the world by that !

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by snapperski

That is priceless

I bet he is ANGRY

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Compare your stars to his. You lose.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>