It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Extremists Chanting and Cheering Gaza Deaths

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

GAZA, Nov 21 (Reuters) - Israel and the Islamist militant group Hamas agreed on Wednesday to a Gaza ceasefire deal, said a Palestinian official with knowledge of Egyptian mediation between the two sides.

Israel-Gaza Ceasefire: Hamas And Israel Reportedly Agree To Truce

I wonder what new sensationalism will be sold to ATS after it ?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

At least no one is losing their lives over a cyber war.

Unless Hillary Clinton is involved...

Hillary's Little Startup: How the U.S. Is Using Technology to Aid Syria's Rebels

It's off topic, I know, but just saying

edit on 11/21/2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Well, I cant stand Hillary.

Shes a warmonger.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

God bless "American Jew"

edit on 19-11-2012 by SOLIDSNAKE101 because: (no reason given)

The kid obviously had a problem. A problem I call diarrhea of the mouth.

Mealy mouthed, spewing slime about for no good reason. He was a visitor in another country and just could not keep his big pie hole shut and watch the parade.

He was asked several times to STFU. But guess what? like most American punks, he just did not listen when he was told to do something, he obviously
knew more than everyone. Or so he thought.

So after being asked several times to STFU and stop disrupting a celebration, he was pushed away from the area he was trying to stir up trouble in.

Even then he STILL knew more than everyone, and did not follow the directives of authority.

The next thing he knew, he was resisting arrest and was put to the ground, choked almost out, hand cuffed and led away like the little scum bag he obviously was.

You can see at the door to the white truck he STILL knew more than anyone.

What an idiot, and he is just lucky that the Police there showed restraint to him. Me I would of sent him back to bum hole Iowa without the chicklets he arrived in Israel with.

Idiot know it all punk.

PS I see a LOT of the board members in the mealy mouthed kid. Same I know it all attitude.

edit on 21-11-2012 by lnfideI because: Eff Oh

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

She sure is a war monger, same with the idiots running my country.

I'm still ashamed of what we did in Libya.

Yes, let it be known, I am admitting that my elected officials are extremists.

I did not vote for them by the way!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by lnfideI

Your posts are drivel but you have the most amusing avatars

Carry on.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
(Cough)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by snapperski

Oh man

That is epic!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by lnfideI

Your posts are drivel but you have the most amusing avatars

Carry on.

Sorry if I struck to much of a nerve there.

The kids been barred from entering Israel again.

Well goodbye to bad rubbish.

And about my avatar and my drivel, thank you for your feedback.

edit on 21-11-2012 by lnfideI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by lnfideI

Do you also look/act like the guy in your avatar?

I don't see what this has to do with the topic at hand.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by VaterOrlaag
reply to post by lnfideI

Do you also look/act like the guy in your avatar?

I don't see what this has to do with the topic at hand.

Wow, the attacks on my avatar continues?

Please add something to this thread
or go back to moms basement. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Read or don't

www.cdn-friends-icej.ca...

And we sure know who are the operatives for MOIS,
edit on 21-11-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Interesting article Neo.

Even though it reminds me of a high school paper, I found this interesting:

"There is no such country as Palestine. 'Palestine' is a term the Zionists invented. . . . Our country was for centuries part of Syria. 'Palestine' is alien to us. It is the Zionists who introduced it."
-- Local Arab leader to British Peel Commission, 1937
"There is no such thing as Palestine in history, absolutely not"
-- Professor Philip Hitti, Arab historian to Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry, 1946
"It is common knowledge that Palestine is nothing but southern Syria."
-- Ahmed Shukairy, United Nations Security Council, 1956
By 1948, the Arabs had still not yet discovered their ancient nation of Falastin. When they were offered half of Palestine west of the Jordan River for a state, the offer was violently rejected. Six Arab states launched a war of annihilation against the nascent State of Israel. Their purpose was not to establish an independent Falastin. Their aim was to partition western Palestine amongst themselves.

They did not succeed in killing Israel, but Trans-Jordan succeeded in taking Judea and Samaria (West Bank) and East Jerusalem, killing or driving out all the Jews who had lived in those places, and banning Jews of all nations from Jewish holy places. Egypt succeeded in taking the Gaza Strip. These two Arab states held these lands until 1967. Then they launched another war of annihilation against Israel, and in consequence lost the lands they had taken by war in 1948.

Interesting stuff. The sourced individuals do seem to hold up as well. I think I saw Mark Twaine too

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
The Arabs in "Palestine" are the remnants of the Persian, and Islamic imperial expansion what is noteworthy there is the Caliphate that was establed in Cordoba, not Mecca, or Medina, nor Jersusalem.

The whole thing is a farce which lends credibility to the land grab as Arabs do control 99% of the ME and there is virtually no difference between any "country".
edit on 21-11-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
thats why they are called extremists.
there is little support for them in Israel and their views are ignored( if I would guess I would say about 10K will find those views none problematic).
btw I love it how this site so religiously embraces any post that show the half lies of the Palestine propoganda, but can't do a little research and see they are fed with those lies.
sure Israel kills innocent people in gaza, BECAUSE HAMAS HIDES IN CIVILIAN AREAS.
its either their children death or Israel's. what will your country do?
the only mistake Israel is making is to even consider negotiating with terror organizations like those and not destroy them while they are being built. that what made hamas ruling much easier for them, thus make this situation in the first place. but with that I must say that any one in Israel knows that its either them or some other organization that is more extream, which kinda justify negotiating with them.
all Islamist terror organizations believe they are fighting a holy war for the sake of their religion, which states that one day they will rule the world. Israel is fighting these organizations in the Middle East, they fight for your ideals and for it's sheer existence. when was the last time your country had to do such a thing? just know that if by some means Israel loses not so long from now this war will come knocking on your door.
actually it's kinda funny now that I think about it, bane from batman pretty much described what will happen.
I just switched those words:
"an entire city" - the whole world
"Ra's al Ghul's destiny" - islam destiny
"Gotham" - your ideals.
"You can watch me torture the whole world and when you have truly understood the depth of your failure, we will fulfill islam destiny ... We will destroy your ideals and then, when it is done and your ideals are ashes, then you have my permission to die"
edit on 21-11-2012 by dsmg012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I just want to say that i am glad that it is (and hopefully not only seems to be) over. There was no ground operation and while lots of people still were killed numbers are nowhere near the previous Israel- Gaza conflict.
Frankly i was really afraid that it was going to escalate , several of my friends who were not happy about ground operation at the start became more and more convinced that it was the only way to go - not to the level of people in the video naturally, but nevertheless the trend was clear. As far as i could see this was the general trend with large part of Israeli Jewish public,especially after recent Tel Aviv bus bomb.
Again, i am glad that politicians did not went with the popular decision though i am pretty sure that US pres$ure had its impact too.
Hope not to be wrong on this,future will tell.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

I agree

Now they must try and find a realistic way for honest and productive long term solutions. A lot of things need to change on both sides, but as long as whatever was agreed upon lasts then that is a good start.

Conflicts like these bring out the worse in people and cause division even among logical and rational people, well most of us are considered that.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by christina-66
reply to post by cantyousee

I've got one quote from the Bible for all you thumpers who try and use it to justify (in any way by anyone) the slaughter of men, women and children - THOU SHALT NOT KILL

What kind of mentality is it that would fire rockets at civilian populations and then hide behind women and children? Then , as if that was not hideous enough, they shout foul and wait the world's sympathy when they and the children get their a***es handed to them. The world should look at these people as to ignorant to be a people. They should have someone more fitting as people to rule over them. And in God's mercy that's exactly what is going to happen to them.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by cantyousee

Originally posted by christina-66
reply to post by cantyousee

I've got one quote from the Bible for all you thumpers who try and use it to justify (in any way by anyone) the slaughter of men, women and children - THOU SHALT NOT KILL

What kind of mentality is it that would fire rockets at civilian populations and then hide behind women and children? Then , as if that was not hideous enough, they shout foul and wait the world's sympathy when they and the children get their a***es handed to them. The world should look at these people as to ignorant to be a people. They should have someone more fitting as people to rule over them. And in God's mercy that's exactly what is going to happen to them.

Yes, it is so ridiculous it is almost to fantastic for a layman to wrap his mind around it.

Hold your breath and try not to blow, but there will be someone along here right away and let us all know how the evil Israel is taking all the land away from the Arabs.

edit on 21-11-2012 by lnfideI because: Eff Oh

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by lnfideI

so much for democracy in israel heh

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join