It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have any of you noticed that more are starting to observe strange visual phenomena?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DondeEsta?
reply to post by kingster129

I only bring up that your brain is a very powerful computer that can literally construct a reality of your choosing. What is real to you, may not necessarily be real to the next guy without either being right/wrong. My reality is just as real as your reality, and mine doesn't include blue lights.

That's just not true. I know it's a popular philosophy....but it's wrong.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Aelfrede

It is not dissimilar from that although sometimes I noticed the "heat waves" are localized in the air. Not above anything hot mind you, just floating in the air seemingly alone, sometimes it even seems like I can discern visible boarders at the edges of these floating panes of heat waves and they have no discernible shape but instead appear to be irregular in shape. Almost like the heat waves are projected on very thin pieces of broken floating glass. The visual hallucination usually only lasts seconds before disappearing.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
That's what I see. A rippling that I usually notice midair

Originally posted by GrimReaper86

It is not dissimilar from that although sometimes I noticed the "heat waves" are localized in the air. Not above anything hot mind you, just floating in the air seemingly alone, sometimes it even seems like I can discern visible boarders at the edges of these floating panes of heat waves and they have no discernible shape but instead appear to be irregular in shape. Almost like the heat waves are projected on very thin pieces of broken floating glass. The visual hallucination usually only lasts seconds before disappearing.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
The astronauts saw strange flashes and stuff when they left the earths protective shield and the space particles went zipping through their bodies. I mean small particles, like... A quark, or an electron or something like that. When it goes zipping through your head, your eyes sometimes detect them as a flash of light quickly going past your field of vision. With the pole shift in full swing, our magnetic shield is weakening. More so in some areas. This could possibly allow some space particles to enter our atmosphere and go straight through the earth and out the other side.

I don't know if this is what people are seeing, but I thought I would add it just in case.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by letheravensoar

Yes! I get the same phenomenon when going from light to dark areas or sometimes closing my eyes I will see the blobs of light float up in my periphery. The first time I ever noticed this and it creeped the living daylights out of me was when I was 12 or 13 years old. I went to use the bathroom and saw this orb in my left field of vision float up like a translucent balloon. It was about the size of a golf or tennis ball. It was clear and seemed to have a glow to it like the nightlight in our bathroom at the sink. Later down the road I noticed this creepy phenomenon has a "electric" look to it. They appear on both sides and float up and down in symmetric patterns and appear to look like a bead shape. The real kicker is is curves in a dial-like fashion. Sometimes the effect has multiple layers of arcs moving up or down. I should note that the effect is noticeable with close eyes and "self illuminates".

I really want to know what is causing this. Is it aura? I am near-sighted and have a high diopter.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Have you also had the effected that things either seem further away then normal or perhaps you can see further? In relation to that, has it also seemed like you are moving faster then normal when driving? These are things I have noticed within the past month, it almost feels as though my perspective is changing in a literal way. I'll look down a road and maybe I can see my destination but it takes longer to drive to then I expect it to or my car feels like I'm going way faster then I actually am, and I'm no stranger to driving fast, in fact I speed quite often but I'm fully aware of how fast I'm going and how fast it feels like I'm going and that doesn't usually change, but in the past month it has. The car thing hasn't really been consistent but seems to happen sporadically, especially at night. The distance thing has been more consistent but seems more obvious at night. Perhaps I'm simply aging so things seem different but it's the first time I've felt those sorts of effects outside the influence of drugs.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo

Originally posted by YoungSoul
INTERESTING!

Yesterday, a car came careening out of an alleyway at me while I was cruising down the street and I had to honk and swerve to avoid an accident. When got to the corner (about 15 feet away), I looked in my rearview mirror and there was no car! I have never experienced anything like that at all and am of very sound mind and body.

There's a thread about this phenomonea .. can't remember the name of the thread but it might be under Time Slip.. not sure though

Trust me when I say you're not the only member on here that has this type of experience..

Yeah dude, the event has been majorly creeping me out ever since it happened! Thanks for the lead. I'll look into time-slipping.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

I'll add my 2 cents to the discussion.

I admit I've had the dark shapes near the ground - shadow things in the last few weeks also.

What could it be?

Our gov't is using magnetic/electronic devices we have no idea what they do. HAARP, ELF, WiFi (scientist have no idea how all this could effect us), 15 - 20 years of most people having cell phones glued to their heads?

Brain tumors? Or something spiritual? Metaphysical? Catastrophic in an elemental way with a pole shift, atmospheric change?

Our magnetic poles are moving now. Are they ready to shift?

It's interesting to also relate this to the prophecy of 3 days of darkness, where people will see the demons walking amongst us and be driven crazy.

I'm sure everyone who's older than 40 can remember the first computer screen that were all black and green and how people that had to work on them all day had their vision effected badly.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Well I guess add me to the list as well. I honestly thought Ive been seeing things. They look like a little blur or blob or mass of something for a split second then its gone. I just catch a glimpse out of the corner of my vision. Very weird man.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Does anyone know or think that this could be from the radiation? Not necessarily radiation from places here on earth but from out in space. It would be cool if we could get a general area of where all of this is all happening and try and pinpoint it that way.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Hi angelisamor,

thanks very much for your post.

I find it interesting what you say about the 'wavy air' because once I was at the bottom of the stairs and saw the rippling/wavy air about halfway up. A child who was with me at the time pointed to the exact same part of stairs and said 'hello'. They had evidently seen a tall older man exactly where I had seen the rippling (heatwave like) air.
Your post was extra confirmation that this rippling effect could be spirits/other worldly entities.

Thanks also for the advice you gave. Look forward to hearing more from you with the videos, photos and any other comments/insights you have as a spiritualist medium.

Aelf

Originally posted by angelisamor

Hi there. I am new to ATS but have followed the threads for a long time now. I read these posts with much interest and felt a big 'urge' to register and give you a reply.
I am a spiritualist medium living in Scotland and have much experience with these lights, orbs, shadows and 'air waves'. Now, dont take my word for it, i am just trying to help and not cause any offence but the 'wavy air' you see is spirit energy. Yes, thats right, a spirit
and i bet when you see the distortion in the air, you will have a crawling sensation/tingles on your scalp, shivers on your face and maybe little points of pressure on your body, much like someone prodding you gently. This is someone trying to communicate with you, usually its someone close to you.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Actually I'm starting to feel like maybe there is something with all this 2012 consciouness shift talk

Originally posted by ogzombie
Ogzombiereply to post by Aelfrede

Funny you ask. I witness weird things like this all the time. Everyone says it's the beginning stage of glaucoma, I however just think we're at the very beginning of extremely non stop weird # happening. Do you believe in the ascension that quite a few people believe is going to happen between the transition from 2012 to 2013? Some think we might be evolving into a higher being/state of consciousness. Even science points toward some huge energy transition. Apparently the frequency/resonance we share with every object living and non living is not only going to change, but skyrocket. The way I see it, maybe we'll go from the 4th dimension into the 5th. Who knows, just pondering. =)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Interesting how this started for you after you suffered concussion. Noticed anything else since your accident?

Originally posted by Duckdoo
Wow, creepy. Had the same things start with me 2 1/2 years ago a month or so after a car accident where i received a concussion.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Thanks for this info Myomistress. Shadow people are one big mystery

Originally posted by Myomistress
Look up what you can on "shadow people" . These are beings that do just that, dart past your peripheral to make their existance known. It's unknown as far as I know whether they can truly harm you or not. They're basically trying to get you riled up for that half second by them so that they can drain the energy that is left off from it. It's how they feed. I think that the Mayans believe that we are going to cross more and more with their plane and there are a lot of entities out there that are going to become a part of this one as we merge with theirs.

Take all of this with a grain of salt though. Everything stated above I took from an Art Bell radio show where he had a guest on that was following the mayan teachings. Just youtube Art Bell Shadow People.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Thanks for posting that severdsoul! I'm looking forward to watching it, hopefully tonight. Will report back after watching it

Originally posted by severdsoul
For those seeing 'rodent' size movement out of
the corner of their eyes.....

i ran accross this the other day and found it
interesting...

be warned, if you are spooked easily, dont watch.
check out 03:40

youtu.be...
edit on 19-11-2012 by severdsoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Look forward to hearing more Kuroodo!

Originally posted by Kuroodo
Are you serious??

I thought I was going crazy......So i'm not alone?

I've been getting alot of strange visualizations with my Peripheral vision. Sometimes like an animal (big or small) ran across my sight, and sometimes as if something is standing there. I've also been feeling very weird and different the same time that these visualizations had began to occur. Sometimes when i'm about to sleep, i somehow I see everything light up around me (when my eyes are closed... I have my eyes closed, ready to sleep, and it's like someone is shining a light on my eyelids, or as if someone turned on the lights, but the light fades in slowly, not suddenly. I open my eyes, and nothing, just the darkness of my room. I've also been getting changes in mood, alot of exhaustion, sometimes depression, etc.

Now that i know that im not alone in experiencing this, i'm motivated to look further more into this.

I'll write more of my experience once i get home
edit on 19-11-2012 by Kuroodo because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-11-2012 by Kuroodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Hi kingster129,

in your post below you said 'I believe that these changes...' - what changes are you talking about?

Aelf

Originally posted by kingster129
With respect to OP's post, I believe that these changes are causing some people to have heightened awareness. This could manifest in a variety of ways, such as what OP and many people are experiencing. I would think that 'static' or the things you are seeing in the corner of your eye could be attributed to this heightened awareness. That doesn't mean what you're seeing is or isn't there, just that you have a higher potential to see these sorts of things.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Was wondering where you got the idea to meditate on leaves? Makes me think of the gazing mentioned in Castaneda books

Originally posted by kingster129
reply to post by DondeEsta?

I didn't choose to see the world like that. I discovered this the first time I meditated in the woods just by staring at leaves. Soon the world started to dissolve in the corners of my eyes and soon the entire world dissolved in front of my eyes and the leaves transformed into spiritual energy.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Funny you should mention that. Just today I was driving along our dirt road, and came to the corner. There sits a singlewide trailer, kind of a rundown place but lived in. As I turned the corner, I thought I saw above the trailer a huge orange spark, probably the size of a large marble. It rose straight up as I turned, so it couldn't have been a light in the background. When I looked back it was gone.
Now, it being winter here in the Ozarks it's common to see flue fires, but I realized later that these people don't have a stove or furnace, because they sold us a rank of wood last winter.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Here's a summary of other ideas you've given (since my previous summary) on what could be causing an increase in people observing these phenomena:

- Shadow people (evidently Mayans believe we are going to cross more and more with their plane/dimension and a lot of entities are going to join up with this one, as we merge with theirs)

- Sparks of light, 'light particles' that dart about (almost like quantumn energy) are prana/life force

- Someone commented that it is whatever you want it to be, since your consciousness can both create and destroy physical matter during meditation

- Internet fostered, mass pareidolia

- Heightened awareness

- HPPD (Hallucinogen persisting perception disorder)

- One person suggests that some see light flashes and others see dark flashes because the foretold battle between good and evil is taking place in our collective peripheral vision. However, some of us see both light and dark phenomena. That being said, these might still be signs of some good vs evil battle

- Pole shift in full swing and magnetic field weakening. This could allow space particles/radiation to enter our atmosphere. As they whiz by or through us our eyes might detect them as a flash/spark of light

- Brain tumours from mobile phone use

- All the magnetic/electronic devices, HAARP, ELF, Wifi could all be affecting us causing us to observe this phenomena somehow

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join