It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO "Twins" Spotted Multiple Times in Cedar Rapids, Iowa...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Many of the UFOs that we see are simply beings on vacation. Our world is a super freak show and they come to see for themselves. No contact, of a personal nature, is allowed. We are the weirdos.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Indeed those vids seem to display similar qualities as the OPs vid.

Lets grab those coordinates and UTC and put this to bed then........one way or the other.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
No harm to the OP but, there was no need for all that editing. People find it easy enough to track two dots in the sky. For what it's worth, they look uncannily like satellite behaviour, at this time unidentified flying satellites.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I've seen this.. not two, it was just one. I was fishing at night on the Wapsipinicon River (in Cedar County, IA).. It was exactly this. An orb moving not too fast but not too slow. Definitely too fast to be a satellite.

Thanks for posting this.. I had never been able to find video that resembled what I had seen close enough, but this was exactly it.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by bacci0909
I've seen this.. not two, it was just one. I was fishing at night on the Wapsipinicon River (in Cedar County, IA).. It was exactly this. An orb moving not too fast but not too slow. Definitely too fast to be a satellite...

What is "too fast to be a satellite"?

For example, depending on the angle from which you are viewing it, the ISS (International Space Station) can have an apparent speed that is similar to an high-flying passenger jet (apparent speed for the point of view of the observer -- NOT actual speed). Many satellites can display similar apparent velocities -- although some my look slower and some may have faster apparent velocities).

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
If they are not paired satellites SB, then they are too much like them to make any determination of an anomalous nature.

However, keep up the good work because you HAVE shot & posted footage elsewhere that I do find intriguing and find no ready explanations for.

Gortex, btw, is a good bloke, sharp as a razor, and can help sharpen you as well. I believe you'll impress him with your footage before long, but you'll have to weed out some of the less convincing cases first.

Thanks for sharing though, brother, and keep 'em coming.

Some of these are certainly not bugs nor satellite:

edit on 18-11-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
It's Satan in a spaceship !

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
If this has been posted before, my apologies but I find this very interesting....
Strange objects are caught on camera flying in the sky over Denver. A television crew tried debunking it...but fail.

edition.cnn.com...#/video/us/2012/11/13/co-ufo-sightings-in-denver.kdvr

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Perhaps

I live in northern Wisconsin where the skies are clear and I've been seeing satellites all my life - these are definitely not satellites. I've never seen more than one satellite fly in formation like that. Not saying I'm an expert on satellites, just never saw any like that in all my years.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rezlooper
reply to post by Perhaps

I live in northern Wisconsin where the skies are clear and I've been seeing satellites all my life - these are definitely not satellites. I've never seen more than one satellite fly in formation like that. Not saying I'm an expert on satellites, just never saw any like that in all my years.

Look up info on NOSS (Naval Observation Satellite System). NOSS utilizes two or three satellites flying in formation. They are easier to see using night vision or IR equipment (as in the OP's videos)

Back on page 2, I posted some YouTube videos of NOSS satellites (This post):
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 11/18/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Those are some interesting videos. Like I said, been a skywatcher all my life in some of the clearest skies and I've never seen that before. May I ask who was responsible for these videos?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Very interesting stuff! Keep up the good work!

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SuspendedBelief

This guy is a fraud!!! He's the worst hoaxer pretending to summon ufos. Yeah, the people that he invites are his friends. It's never clear. What you see are probably mylar balloons. He probably asks kids to launch balloons at a certain time. I looked at everything this guys did and it's not even funny. HE also calls them spirits. That's in your mind. They are not demonic. Christians should stay away from science. Everything that you don't understand is of the devil. I respect your beliefs, I also believe in God but don't use the Bible as a scientific reference , more as allegory.
edit on 18-11-2012 by sebHFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuspendedBelief
reply to post by gortex

Good info. I don't know how satellites work, how or if they can change direction, etc., but I am wondering why I would see these over Iowa when they are supposedly for naval purposes.

Maybe some of the video. captures I got were indeed satellites, but I think based on all the other videos I've posted that the majority of these are for sure not satellites. I mean, based on my own footage, there is one capture with four orbs flying in formation, and the last three clips were all caught on the same night, I believe all within an hour. The point is that why would all these naval satellites be flying in their formations over my house? Isn't that a waste of resources? Can't one formation spy on one part of the earth, do they really all need to be tracking the same location?

edit on 18-11-2012 by SuspendedBelief because: (no reason given)

That video you posted of the 1952 Washington DC flap is recreation from a UFO documentary and not real footage.

I can't remember which UFO documentary but im sure some ATSers will be able to tell you.

However some photos were taken at the time :

I got those photos from IsaacKoi website whos a member here im not sure of the original source but if you contact IsaacKoi im sure he can direct you.

edit on 18-11-2012 by anomalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by anomalie

Member ninety-six ufo posted the following vid on his thread FIRE IN THE SKY - The Orange UFO Mystery

If those are actual pics taken in Washington--and if you got them from IsaacKoi then I'd bet they are--then they look an awful lot alike.

Maybe you could post those on ninetysixufo's thread? Thanks!

edit on 18-11-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Thanks for that its does look similar i will check out sixtys topic in the morning just too tired to comment right now and its not fair on the OP if we discuss it here.

I just thought it was important to set the record straight regarding that recreation as many believe its genuine footage.

I think the black and white photo is the original and the orange photo is the colorized version but i really dont know for sure.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft
reply to post by SuspendedBelief

On my vessel I have live-feed data, but I'm at home at present.

Here are 2 links to get you started but there are literally hundreds of sites you can visit to obtain the necessary data.

www.dishpointer.com...
www.fastsatfinder.com...

Good info., thanks. I see that there is an app out for the iPhone, check out the video to the right on your first link. Very interesting stuff!

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

How do you explain Magnet Flippers video?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by HawkeyeNation
WTF....this is happening in my own backyard and yet I know nothing about this until now!!

I live in Cedar Rapids & I've seen a few odd things in the sky but didn't look much into it to be honest.

Check out my Youtube channel for better videos.

Link

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft

I am awaiting Lat/Long and GMT to verify this.

What's the easiest way to find this info?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join