It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO "Twins" Spotted Multiple Times in Cedar Rapids, Iowa...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by metaldemon2000

We trust that you will lead him on the path to greatness, often, Its the little things like watching satellites, twinkling stars and the Moon that can ignite that spark of creativity in him.

You seem a caring person, buy him a cheap telescope and join him in searching the night sky.
You never know what it may spark, and if he knows he has your interest in a similar subject.......so will his interest grow.

Great things come from simple thoughts, just needs that encouragement.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SuspendedBelief

To the Op, Thanks for the thread and the compilation. I'm a Christian that believes in extraterrestrial (the non-demonic kind of) UFOs... And I'm not plussed if others do or don't. My problem, if you want to call it that... is that I'm finding this topic kind of boring. Let me know when they stop just flying around in the sky like a bunch of balloons and start interfering with governments, people's lives, and what-not... Then I'll be interested.

Some links:
ABC News
Chinese People's Daily - What was it?
Chinese village disappears

Plane engulfed by UFO note: The CGI reference was added to the headline about a month after the video was posted. Probably from higher-ups.
Frederick Valentich and his plane get apprehended by a UFO

edit on 19/11/2012 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by markymint
A video of satellites. I don't doubt that people do and have seen genuinely strange things in and around the area, but this thread alerted us to a video, and a video of what could easily be identified as satellites. Of course they orbit around in pairs, of course they flare up - those are hard facts about satellites.

Yeah, the OP admitted he probably jumped the gun on this thread, but what do you make of some of the ones in this video of his footage?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

You better hope to God that you never see the ISS on a crystal clear night. You'll think the devil himself is comin' ta gitcha!

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
TheGut, thanks - and I guess I was taking the alien theory a little too far! I should respect people trying to identify satellites on the forum a little better...sorry OP! Certainly good for those who are maybe getting to grips with video recognition in the UFO field. But being a bit of a realist the flowery idea of spirits seemed a little daft

The video you shared with me appears to be a mixture of insects and possibly embers from a fire, something seems to be billowing past the lens like smoke, but it might not be smoke. Still, the focal range toward the end of the video shows we're only watching a meadow so I'm leaning away from aliens and spirits. But I won't completely rule out faeries

edit on 19-11-2012 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by anomalie

Thanks, I thought it was a good watch too.

I thought this Disney documentary had the "UFOs" flying in formation over the Capitol Building, guess not. Still not too sure why Disney would fake the other Capitol Building footage that they provided.

If the formation footage is real, notice the leader of the battle formation, it is only a pair of orbs, not like the two triangular ones that are behind it. This is what gave credence to my OP video.

PM me or post me if you ever find the exact source of your claim that this clip is faked. Peace.

edit on 19-11-2012 by SuspendedBelief because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicexplorer
The biggest issue I have with UFO videos is they have to have intelligent movement for me....moving in a straight line means nothing....looks like satellites....if it moves quickly in a straight line its a meteorite to me....I really believe in this stuff, but I have to have movement in another direction....unfortunately my vote is its a pair of satellites

Watch these videos I posted which correlate to mine. The last one is long, but is the best!

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Hecate666

Thanx! Will check it out.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiveEquation

Are you for real? do you not know that by definition an object is material perceivable by the senses? I don't see any connection these orbs have to demonic spirits that your bible talks about. Could you explain how your mind connects the dots?

Should i take it that since you use the word "spirit", that all this conjecture you make is all imaginary?

These are the other correlating videos from others, check them out.

I have a new video I am uploading that will give you all the info you ask for.

I do also know that an object by definition is material. An "object of thought," probably not material. Try not to over complicate or take out of context my words.

Peace man.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunda

Sorry mate, but anomalie is indeed correct- the footage of the UFO's going behind the white house purporting to be from 1952 are from a simulation made for a documentary (UFO Files: UFO's & the White House I think). There isnt actually any film footage from that incident although there are photographic stills, as well as radar evidence and witness testimony.

See here for original photo: rense.com...
edit on 19-11-2012 by Thunda because: grammar

Damn, hope you can find that documentary! Thanks for the link, got it bookmarked.
edit on 20-11-2012 by SuspendedBelief because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ka119

I wont be commenting either way on whether I believe these are UFOs or a man made object, but I have to ask.. Why do you jump to the conclusion that these are "spirits"?
Are you seeing something I am not?
That's a hefty assumption, especially with only the 'bible' to back it up.

These are the sources from my notes and the movie I am about to post. It is taking forever to upload.

List (these are from my notes of things to research, most should be Bible apologists, sorry if some are not):

gary bates - youtube - alien intrusion 1 - 3
ted gunderson
al neal
william guy carr - pawns in the game
roger morneau - a trip into the supernatural
cathy o'brian
Fritz Springmeier - World System and The Illuminati
john todd
benjamin fulford
bill schnoebelen - exposing the illuminati from within / masonry: beyond the light
keith thompson - exposing the satanic empire final cut
cia & satinism
rebecah illuminati satinism
craige lewis
chuck missler
philip schneider - illuminati
jacques vallee
j allen hynek
lynn marzulli
dr walter veith
dr david jacobs
don elkins
dave hunt
brother michael diamond
bob larson's talk-back live 1988 unknown caller
bill cooper - behold a pale horse audio version
stephen dollins - former high level satanist
ellen white - the great controversy
edit on 20-11-2012 by SuspendedBelief because: too lazy for proper grammar

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by christymarie
I to live in Cedar Rapids and seen some pretty crazy stuff here.

1. They moved zig zag all over. (satellites don't do that)
2. They stopped in one spot for couple of mins and speed off. (satelites don't do that)
3. There would be one and outta no where there would be three with that one. (satelites don't do that).
4. I seen a light so big and bright almost the size of the moon (not kidding) and when i told my bf to look up it disappeared. and deff not a satelite.

/quote]

I have a ton of footage of orbs up high disappearing, but don't post them because I don't want to hear the naysayers, plus the footage is boring.

Whenever you see a bright light fly over the city, check the ISS tracking page. I have been deceived before by satellites, no big deal. Not trying to discredit what you saw, just saying.

I got other good footage from this town on my youtuber account. Check it out, peace.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by wrkn4livn
reply to post by Ferryman

I have seen similar "orbs" fly north up the shore of Lake Michigan. I was standing on a porch on the EastSide of Milwaukee, up near UWM, and saw two lights in formation, moving very quickly north. They were silent. Too fast for helicopters and didn't make any jet noise, which they would have made, that low, that close, that fast. I still remember it to this day (this was 40 years ago) so it did make some sort of impression on me for sure.

I captured something similar...

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

A video of satellites. I don't doubt that people do and have seen genuinely strange things in and around the area, but this thread alerted us to a video, and a video of what could easily be identified as satellites. Of course they orbit around in pairs, of course they flare up - those are hard facts about satellites.

When one of those things covers the sky in a video in under 10 seconds (you know, like thousands of witness reports state), I think we can rule out satellites. But nothing in the video comes remotely close to it. So long as things move slowly & boringly across the screen (you know, like thousands of satellites do every day and night) I don't think there's much of a case.

It's just something you have to get a feel for. I see lots of satellites almost every night I film. They are small, way up high, hardly ever blink, and are extremely fast. A lot of the captures I got in my OP are low, and slow. If you did your own filming you would have a better understanding of what I mean.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarkJS
To the Op, Thanks for the thread and the compilation. I'm a Christian that believes in extraterrestrial (the non-demonic kind of) UFOs... And I'm not plussed if others do or don't. My problem, if you want to call it that... is that I'm finding this topic kind of boring. Let me know when they stop just flying around in the sky like a bunch of balloons and start interfering with governments, people's lives, and what-not... Then I'll be interested.

Sigh.

Ok, say they are aliens that fly in UFOs from far distant planets, why would they come here to earth just to spy on us, mutilate cattle, "abduct" people, play peek-a-boo with cameramen? It makes no sense.

Based on the law of probability, at least one of these things would be forthcoming and pronounce what it is that they want, and say it to the masses. Instead, they hide. All of them!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Watch the entire video to see the formation of four. Why would two pairs be flying over my neighbors houses?

Originally posted by The GUT
Yeah, the OP admitted he probably jumped the gun on this thread, but what do you make of some of the ones in this video of his footage?

As I said, I think the majority are NOT satellites, but if they are, more truth / power to me. I just don't understand how satellites can fly so low.

Still can't believe you like that "19 orbs" video! I might just upload all my raw unedited footage of it, plus the good stuff I got that I haven't shared yet!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ItCameFromOuterSpace

You better hope to God that you never see the ISS on a crystal clear night. You'll think the devil himself is comin' ta gitcha!

I have, that thing is bright! Almost blinded me one night.

Live and learn, check out the ISS tracker before freaking out.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

TheGut, thanks - and I guess I was taking the alien theory a little too far! I should respect people trying to identify satellites on the forum a little better...sorry OP!

Your not welcome.

Certainly good for those who are maybe getting to grips with video recognition in the UFO field. But being a bit of a realist the flowery idea of spirits seemed a little daft

Stick around, I'll prove you all wrong.

The video you shared with me appears to be a mixture of insects and possibly embers from a fire, something seems to be billowing past the lens like smoke, but it might not be smoke. Still, the focal range toward the end of the video shows we're only watching a meadow so I'm leaning away from aliens and spirits. But I won't completely rule out faeries

Insects are easy to spot, for they are not transparent and you can see their wings flapping as the IR laser reflects off them. The billowing smoke like effect is just the humidity in the air. It's just water droplets, BUT I have recorded some orbs that are the same size as these water droplets, and they respond to my laser pointer! It is because of these intelligent tiny orbs (that fly like fish) that I once thought all these tiny orbs were spirits. Live and learn.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   

post by SuspendedBelief
I captured something similar...

I believe the objects you captured in that video are birds .
Here's a similar video for comparison .

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Notice the stars streaking in the background as I try to keep up with the two orbs. Your video example shows birds flying much higher and much slower.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join