It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO "Twins" Spotted Multiple Times in Cedar Rapids, Iowa...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SuspendedBelief

Well, if you look at the first and last video I posted in this post, you will see two orbs manifesting into what appears to be metallic balls

I looked at the first video video but only got as far as thirdphaseofmoon and Blake Cousins and had to stop , thirdphase are hoaxers no ifs ,buts or maybes .... google to discover .
The last video looks to me like a satelitte iridium flare with some idiots pointing lasers at it .

Iridium flare

edit on 18-11-2012 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I added the timestamp at the bottom of the video. Multiple people got these metallic looking interlocked orbs on camera.

The last video shows one pair of orbs dropping from the sky, rotating, and glowing for the crowd. I'm not surprised you didn't have anything to say about that one.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I have seen satellites travel across the night sky and I think there are a couple of examples of this in the vdeo.

However, the bigger brighter spheres do not look like satellites to me. Also, I have never seen two satellites travel across the night sky in what appears to be such a close proximity.

Over the last year I have seen a number of anomolies in the night sky, such as flashes of light, lights whizzing across the sky much faster than a satellite. The flashes of light have appeared across a large area of the night sky in a short space of time. I managed to count 12 flashes in the space of about 30 seconds. Very interesting stuff!!!

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft

You know, give me Lat/Long and GMT and I'll give you elevation and azimuth.

God bless science........sometimes

Is this something I can do? I would be very interested to see what the elevation of these are. I could compare that data to the NOSS data to see if these captures of mine are flying at the exact same height as these NOSS satellites.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

The last video looks to me like a satelitte iridium flare with some idiots pointing lasers at it .

There were two clips in that last video that showed these orbs lighting up and you know damn well that they were way too close to the ground to be satellites.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

There were two clips in that last video that showed these orbs lighting up and you know damn well that they were way too close to the ground to be satellites

Forth video .
1 .. Iridium flare
2.. Tumbling Satellites
3..Alison Kruse .... Has a habit of filming planes .
4.. Probably Bird
5...Iraq video Shown to be Ice crystals in the atmosphere ... has been posted here before .
6... don't know ...
7.. Triangle UFO posted here before I believe explained as jets in formation , watch it move not one object.
8..Iridium flare
9.. Prob NOSS
10..Satellite being attacked by Laser pens
11.. Satellites being attacked by Laser pens
12 ..same as 11
13.. Iridium flare
14 ..Shooting Star
15.. Flashes ..

Man that was a long 10 min video ... just my opinion yours may vary

edit on 18-11-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

The Alison Kruse clip in the video is a good clip! Satellites don't hover above treetops.

The Iraq video, I hope you weren't talking about the v-shaped flock of orbs.

Ice crystals, man you are quick to judge. Last I heard it was hot in Iraq, but whatever.

I'd like to see you critique the other two videos from that post. Just like the first video, you probably can't because you know they are anomalies.

Thanks again for that satellite article and movie.

I need sleep Peace.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

On my vessel I have live-feed data, but I'm at home at present.

Here are 2 links to get you started but there are literally hundreds of sites you can visit to obtain the necessary data.

www.dishpointer.com...
www.fastsatfinder.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

The Alison Kruse clip in the video is a good clip! Satellites don't hover above treetops.

No they can't but planes can appear to and helicopters can .... Alison Kruse

, man you are quick to judge. Last I heard it was hot in Iraq, but whatever.

It would seem that it is you who are quick to judge , its hot in the day and cold at night .
Strange objects hanging in night sky over Iraq

I'd like to see you critique the other two videos from that post. Just like the first video, you probably can't because you know they are anomalies

The third video is also from thirdphase ... Hoaxers make Hoaxes .
I already told you that the first video in that post is by the well known prolific hoaxer thirdphase so it isn't an anomaly its a Hoax .

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Now that's pretty interesting...thanks

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuspendedBelief
reply to post by Perhaps

Thanks for the reply.

I don't think satellites fly in formation, and I know that they can't glow like the example I posted above. Skip to 2:57 to see them light up.

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
However, the bigger brighter spheres do not look like satellites to me. Also, I have never seen two satellites travel across the night sky in what appears to be such a close proximity.

Radiation Belt Storm Probes (RBSP) satellites in tandem orbit above the Earth. (Credit: NASA)

source

edit on 18-11-2012 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
If you look at the japanese tsunami vids there is a small ball of light going in the opposite direction as the sludge,,IT IS NOT TRASH OR A BIRD,,,,,,the thought of a "spirit" or some type of energy crossed my mind as well,,,personally I dont like the word "spirit" and absolutely hate the word "spiritual",,but its really all we have to describe something that we dont understand,,who knows,,the orbs (hate that word too) could just be conscience balls of energy orcould be a million other things that we dont know about ,,anything is possible,,Im an atheist to religions but I do beleive there is conscienseness after death and a balance of positive and negative and the balance can be judged just like the strength of a magnet that has both pos/neg ,,who knows what the energy of a stellar human could have after death,,maybe nothing i dont know,,maybe we arent supposed to know because that would give us a false positive life when we werent really inherently good in our "soul" LOL,,,good vids, Ive seen one or two of those light objects, I saw one the other night headed east over the ocean here in myrtle beach, it faded into a rust color and faded out,,

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

I'm a Captain in the Navy - they are NOT Satellites (geostationary or orbital)

Good stuff mate

Since you are a Navy officer, can you tell me why you don't think the are the NOSS formation of satellites (Naval Ocean Surveillance System)?

I think it looks just like the the NOSS twin satellites, and it could very well be them. Please explain why you think it is not.

Here is a skywatcher describing the NOSS -- which can travel in formations of satellites, which can travel in pairs or even in triplet formation (looking like a triangle):

but I was also able to capture two additional satellites travelling close together. A bit of investigation revealed that these were likely NOSS 2-2 (C) and NOSS 2-2 (D). NOSS is the Naval Ocean Surveillance System and these spacecraft travel in pairs and triplets.
Source

edit on 11/18/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
WTF....this is happening in my own backyard and yet I know nothing about this until now!!

I live in Cedar Rapids & I've seen a few odd things in the sky but didn't look much into it to be honest.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I thougt satelites at first, but im not so sure they are capable of performing so......
WTF do iridium flares have to do with satelites?
Do they drop them regularly?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Because, in my opinion, they are not.

I am awaiting Lat/Long and GMT to verify this.

ETA: I am more than happy to admit I am wrong - once I have confirmed this information.
edit on 18-11-2012 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
nvm

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Because, in my opinion, they are not.

I am awaiting Lat/Long and GMT to verify this.

I'm not saying all of the objects in the video were NOSS -- but the "twins" flying in close side-by-side certainly looked like NOSS. I'm just not sure why you seemed to so quickly dismiss the possibility of the "twins" in formation being NOSS satellites, even before asking for the LAT and LONG.

I think the other objects in the video ranged from other satellites (even two unrelated satellites visible at the same time) and even some aircraft (the objects with the blinking lights).

EDIT TO ADD:
As someone else mentioned above, the newly launch "Van Allen Probes" consist of a pair of satellites that at time will fly close to one another -- although I don't know how close.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Because NOSS Sats fly in very close formation - these seemed too far apart.

But the military change projections to suit operations so it is not an unreasonable conclusion you have reached - hence the request for Lat/Long and GMT

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Because NOSS Sats fly in very close formation - these seemed too far apart.

But the military change projections to suit operations so it is not an unreasonable conclusion you have reached - hence the request for Lat/Long and GMT

Below are some videos of the NOSS satellites in formation of two and three. This looks similar to some (but not all) of the OP's examples, but it matches the OP's examples of the twin satellites flying in formation.

However, like I said, the other objects in the OP's video could have been two unrelated satellites flying in different directions, and a couple of them looked like aircraft.

...but here are those NOSS video examples:

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join