It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO "Twins" Spotted Multiple Times in Cedar Rapids, Iowa...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft
reply to post by SuspendedBelief

Let's see........

Unidentified - check
Flying - check
Object(s) - check

Authenticity of the cameraman - 10/10

I'm a Captain in the Navy - they are NOT Satellites (geostationary or orbital)

Good stuff mate

Flying - might as well UNCHECK....and change it to:

Floating in space on an orbital path - BIG CHECK

Satellites - CHECK

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MoltonBrown
If this has been posted before, my apologies but I find this very interesting....
Strange objects are caught on camera flying in the sky over Denver. A television crew tried debunking it...but fail.

edition.cnn.com...#/video/us/2012/11/13/co-ufo-sightings-in-denver.kdvr

Link corrected

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rezlooper
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Those are some interesting videos. Like I said, been a skywatcher all my life in some of the clearest skies and I've never seen that before. May I ask who was responsible for these videos?

Thanks man, here's my sites.

Link 1 link 2

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I just got an orange orb on tape. First one ever to manifest for me!

Link to thread post with video...

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by anomalie

"Walt Disney UFO Documentary: Full Uncut Version" has a different version of the Washington DC / Capitol Building footage. I don't think it is fake.

Here's the timestamps, however I highly recommend watching this documentary. I love it!

Good time stamps:

UFO over Capitol Building 1: 10:22 and 19:34

Huge orange orb: 3:33 (off topic, but I had to include this timestamp)

Let me know if anyone knows of a better quality version.

edit on 19-11-2012 by SuspendedBelief because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

At the time stamps youve stated..its another recreation if you look closely you can see its a night time photo of the white house with UFO's added on.

However i agree the Walt Disney UFO documentary is pretty good definitely worth a watch for those who have never seen it before

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
The biggest issue I have with UFO videos is they have to have intelligent movement for me....moving in a straight line means nothing....looks like satellites....if it moves quickly in a straight line its a meteorite to me....I really believe in this stuff, but I have to have movement in another direction....unfortunately my vote is its a pair of satellites

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

On my vessel I have live-feed data, but I'm at home at present.

Here are 2 links to get you started but there are literally hundreds of sites you can visit to obtain the necessary data.

www.dishpointer.com...
www.fastsatfinder.com...

And this one: spaceweather.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuspendedBelief

...Proof that they are not objects but rather spirits...For instance, the "Phoenix Lights" consisted of about seven balls of light all lined up in a triangular formation. A lot of people thought they were seeing one large triangular UFO, when in reality it was just a bunch of demonic spirits fooling the people of Phoenix.

Are you for real? do you not know that by definition an object is material perceivable by the senses? I don't see any connection these orbs have to demonic spirits that your bible talks about. Could you explain how your mind connects the dots?

Should i take it that since you use the word "spirit", that all this conjecture you make is all imaginary?
edit on 19-11-2012 by LiveEquation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

LOL - I could not care less what you think pal.

No links necessary - look up the satellites yourself - really really straight forward.

The flat Earth society stands by their sentiment as well - you know, you can lead a horse to water but.......

Yeah well I'm a scientist and I've looked up a google and seen that these are indeed Satellites.

As I said Im a scientist.
I concur as I am an amazingly gifted person.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I wont be commenting either way on whether I believe these are UFOs or a man made object, but I have to ask.. Why do you jump to the conclusion that these are "spirits"?
Are you seeing something I am not?
That's a hefty assumption, especially with only the 'bible' to back it up.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by gort51

I do agree, the all move in the same direction and has the same speed, no stopping or accelerating or changing direction... So i would say satellites.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Sorry mate, but anomalie is indeed correct- the footage of the UFO's going behind the white house purporting to be from 1952 are from a simulation made for a documentary (UFO Files: UFO's & the White House I think). There isnt actually any film footage from that incident although there are photographic stills, as well as radar evidence and witness testimony.

See here for original photo: rense.com...
edit on 19-11-2012 by Thunda because: grammar

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I to live in Cedar Rapids and seen some pretty crazy stuff here.

1. They moved zig zag all over. (satellites don't do that)
2. They stopped in one spot for couple of mins and speed off. (satelites don't do that)
3. There would be one and outta no where there would be three with that one. (satelites don't do that).
4. I seen a light so big and bright almost the size of the moon (not kidding) and when i told my bf to look up it disappeared. and deff not a satelite.

edit on 19-11-2012 by christymarie because: miss spelled

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Ferryman

I have seen similar "orbs" fly north up the shore of Lake Michigan. I was standing on a porch on the EastSide of Milwaukee, up near UWM, and saw two lights in formation, moving very quickly north. They were silent. Too fast for helicopters and didn't make any jet noise, which they would have made, that low, that close, that fast. I still remember it to this day (this was 40 years ago) so it did make some sort of impression on me for sure.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
A video of satellites. I don't doubt that people do and have seen genuinely strange things in and around the area, but this thread alerted us to a video, and a video of what could easily be identified as satellites. Of course they orbit around in pairs, of course they flare up - those are hard facts about satellites.

When one of those things covers the sky in a video in under 10 seconds (you know, like thousands of witness reports state), I think we can rule out satellites. But nothing in the video comes remotely close to it. So long as things move slowly & boringly across the screen (you know, like thousands of satellites do every day and night) I don't think there's much of a case.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

edit on 12/11/19 by metaldemon2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by metaldemon2000

Congratulations......Your son has seen his first satellites....I hope the wonder will inspired him to amazing things in the future.....Maybe one day, because of this sighting, he will build a flying saucer and travel to Pluto.....who knows?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

edit on 12/11/19 by metaldemon2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
There is nothing more disappointing about a UFO video than long distance balls of light.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join