It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia will back Egyptian efforts to end Israeli aggression: Putin

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
The relationship between america and israel is at a all time low, it's no secret Obama and Nutty-anhahu dislike eachother, and it was made worse by Netanhahu openly supporting romney in the american elections, and trying to dictate what directions america should take, he also called Obama weak for not wanting war with Iran, now you know that didn't go down well with the Obama administration.

Point is America doesn't support Israel as much as people believe they do.

edit on 17-11-2012 by snapperski because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
So now Russia is going to support the Muslim Brotherhood as well?

We all know how pro Islamic the Kremlin is. Just ask all their citizens in Chechnya.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

edit on 17-11-2012 by neo96 because: nevermind

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
propaganda aside.....a massive army in egypt has officially asked them to stop

Which should stay in Egypt and out of Israel with or without Russian support just like Turkish troops with or without NATO support should stay in Turkey and out of Syria....

edit on 17-11-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil

We all know how pro Islamic the Kremlin is. Just ask all their citizens in Chechnya.

Thanks for making my point about their blatant Hypocrisy....

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

propaganda aside.....a massive army in egypt has officially asked them to stop

Which should stay in Egypt with or without Russian support just like Turkish troops with or without NATO support should stay out of Syria....

but the difference between egypt and isreal

egypt dont need russia....a bunch of oppurtunists who egypt are immune to now

but isreal needs america.....why annoy them

why annoy iran turkey and egypt...pick a fight with syria and palastine

all at the same time

no offence...but if your looking for a catalyst to armageddon...!!.....
edit on 17-11-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

egypt dont need russia....a bunch of oppurtunists who egypt are immune to now

Seems like they need America and Europe......

There are objections to some of the IMF’s reform demands for its $4.8 billion loan

EU: new aid to Egypt partly tied to IMF loan

The aid is part of the $1 billion in assistance that the Obama administration has pledged to Egypt to bolster its transition to democracy after the overthrow last year of the former president, Hosni Mubarak.

U.S. Move to Give Egypt $450 Million in Aid Meets Resistance

So is this "aid" being sent for further conflicts with Israel?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

but isreal needs america.....why annoy them

How do you figure?

Israel has a very robust National arms development sector. They have repelled several all out attacks by multiple opponents in the past few decades all on their own. They also have their own Nuclear stockpile and delivery systems But now, For some odd reason they need American involvement?

How did they become so feeble over night?

why annoy iran

Who gives a flying rat's furry butt if Iran get's annoyed? They are not Egyptian. Nor Israeli, Nor Palestinian Arabs, Nor Syrian!

They are Iranian Persians way over in Iran.

no offence...but if your looking for a catalyst to armageddon...!!.....

No offense but stop it.

You'll scare the women and children. Many of us have seen this floor show before going back several decades and always "It will start Armageddon" any moment.

Makes a pot of coffee and waits.

Kills a fly....

Mowed the lawn....

edit on 17-11-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
If you read my post, I said America and allies. Basically, any government that suffers Zionist influence.

I did read it and gave a link that clearly shows 'America" wasn't involved in the process.

You can group the US into that package if you want but the only truth in that is that is if one makes a false claim enough times people will start to believe it.

That's the problem.

I'm talking about the whole package- they've got nukes, massive airforce, missile defense systems etc, America has provided their fair share of this. They may not have provided the nukes but certainly played a huge part in bankrolling Israel's military.

America gives billions in aid every year and that money is being used to maintain the Israeli military-

www.fas.org...

Israel is the largest cumulative recipient of U.S. foreign assistance since World War II. To date,
the United States has provided Israel $115 billion in bilateral assistance. Almost all U.S. bilateral
aid to Israel is in the form of military assistance, although in the past Israel also received
significant economic assistance.

Almost all U.S. aid to Israel is in the form of military assistance.9 U.S. military aid has helped
transform Israel’s armed forces into one of the most technologically sophisticated militaries in the
world. U.S. military aid for Israel has been designed to maintain Israel’s “qualitative military
edge” (QME) over neighboring militaries, since Israel must rely on better equipment and training
to compensate for a manpower deficit in any potential regional conflict.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

They may not have provided the nukes

That's all I was clarifying.
I appreciate you admitting your mistaken claim and refuting it.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

They may not have provided the nukes

That's all I was clarifying.
I appreciate you admitting your mistaken claim and refuting it.

LOL OK but you do accept America finances the vast majority of Israel's military?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

America gives billions in aid every year and that money is being used to maintain the Israeli military-

America gives billions in Aid to Israels Enemy's also.

Where is that aid going to?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Beat me to the punch...........

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

America gives billions in Aid to Israels Enemy's also.

Where is that aid going to?

America gives military aid to Israel's enemies?

Could you clarify this further, I know Saudi Arabia receive aid and Egypt did receive aid under Mubarak (a puppet dictator and ally of Israel under the 1979 treaty) but was not aware Israel's outright enemies received official funding.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

America gives military aid to Israel's enemies?

Could you clarify this further, I know Saudi Arabia receive aid and Egypt did receive aid under Mubarak (a puppet dictator and ally of Israel under the 1979 treaty) but was not aware Israel's outright enemies received official funding.

Clarified.

Here's a 2009 U.S. embassy cable released by WikiLeaks that makes essentially the same point: President Mubarak and military leaders view our military assistance program as the cornerstone of our mil-mil relationship and consider the USD 1.3 billion in annual FMF as "untouchable compensation" for making and maintaining peace with Israel. The tangible benefits to our mil-mil relationship are clear: Egypt remains at peace with Israel, and the U.S. military enjoys priority access to the Suez Canal and Egyptian airspace. The military funding also enables Egypt to purchase U.S.-manufactured military goods and services. But a 2006 report from the Government Accountability Office (PDF) criticized both the State Department and the Defense Department for failing to measure how the funding actually contributes to U.S. goals.

F.A.Q. on U.S. Aid to Egypt: Where Does the Money Go—And Who Decides How It’s Spent?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Clarfied?

2 posts saying the Us gives money to Egypt a declared Isreali enemy

The US also gives money to Saudi Arabia,Pakistan,Afghanistan all who are not friendly to Isreal.

And someone wants to cry about money going to Isreal?

How about asking who the hell we don't give money to.

And:

We give money to Russia to clean up their nukes.

edit on 17-11-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Isnt it fact that america(c.i.a) supported al qaeda against the russian's,know that's what i call hypocrisy.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by thebabyseagull
reply to post by SLAYER69

Isnt it fact that america(c.i.a) supported al qaeda against the russian's,know that's what i call hypocrisy.

No that is not a fact that is a urban myth or more aptly a lie Al Queda was formed after the withdrawl of the Soviets.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by thebabyseagull

Name one battle or source showing where Al Qaeda fought the Russians.

Then we'll go from there

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Don't l forget that the American government also gives money to lazy people here in this country who can't close their legs or keep things in their pants, who rob and steal and sell drugs to our babies while at the same time denying money to those of us who work hard so that those who are on welfare don't have to. $.2

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join