It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia will back Egyptian efforts to end Israeli aggression: Putin

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Russia is full of crap

What do you mean when you say russia? Are you talking about the russian government? Because that is not "russia", it is merely a tiny minority that has the monopoly of the use of force. Much like every other government out there!

Could you show me one government that isn't full of it? The only possible choice is iceland, but then the icelandic people had to get what they wanted by force.

Every single one of them are totally full of it..

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
The muslim Brotherhood may be the new power brokers in the ME, but their foundation is shaky at best and would be a risky investment for anyone else.

In my humble. . . .

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30

What do you mean when you say russia? Are you talking about the russian government?

Same thing that was meant as per the title of this thread

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
This is just putin talking big again, he did it with libya syria iraq and never done a thing, he loves the attention.

Also france is by far and away the Israeli state's biggest weapons supplier, and always has been, america just pays for them.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
i meant.... they are trying to build a track record of support...with the muslim brotherhood party

Which is my point.

When the Obama administration invited elements of the Muslim Brotherhood to the white house and then offered 1.5 Billion to the new Egyptian Government it was being call hypocritical for supporting them. Isnt that similar to what Russia is attempting here?

where we blindly support isreal...russia

Blindly supports Assad?

Right?

Also, The US doesn't just blindly supports Israel. If it did then Iran would have been attacked a long time ago. Three US Administrations have been running interference between the two believe it or not.

egypt is very much "ours"...why lose` it to russia...again

Egypt needs to start acting in Egypt's favor, Not the US's, Not Russia's and Not under the Brotherhood version of Islam...

imho

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Russia just wants his old military customer back.

Oh, and bases as well.

They want to return to the old ways.

From Wiki;

The relationship went sour within years after the death of Nasser, when the new president Anwar Sadat started re-orienting the country toward the West. On May 27, 1971, a friendship treaty was signed between the two countries, but relations were nevertheless declining. In July 1972 the Egyptian government expelled Soviet military advisers from Egypt and in March 1976 abrogated the friendship treaty. In 1981, these relations were severed as a result of Soviet opposition to the Israeli-Egyptian peace treaty.

After all, there is no profiting from peace...right?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
The muslim Brotherhood may be the new power brokers in the ME, but their foundation is shaky at best and would be a risky investment for anyone else.

In my humble. . . .

i agree...but only when it comes to isreal

the problem is...mursi is doing a really good job juggling the international communities opinions

but egypt and mursi are abolutly not americas enemy or problem
isreal has the potential to reopen old wounds

i blame netanyahu for allowing putin to make a comment...if putin thinks he could...its been a while
edit on 17-11-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I know most of you don't believe it, but it is prophecy coming true.

www.alphanewsdaily.com...

"Now the word of the LORD came to me, saying,
‘Son of man, set your face against Gog (a powerful leader), of the land of Magog (translated 'Scythia' in Greek ... the area of modern day Russia), the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal, (Meshech and Tubal are in and around TURKEY) and prophesy against him, and say, Thus says the Lord GOD: ‘Behold, I am against you, O Gog (a powerful human or dark-angelic leader behind Russia), the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal. (Turkey) I will turn you around, put hooks into your jaws (Israel's Leviathan gas fields, mutual defense treaty, or UN effort?) and lead you out, with all your army, horses, and horsemen, all splendidly clothed, a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords (weapons). (The Russian army will march again) Persia (IRAN), (Iran is listed first, meaning it will be the 'lead' ally) Ethiopia (Sudan ..."Cush"), and Libya (northern Africa) are with them, all of them with shield and helmet. Gomer and all its troops; (Germany-France, eastern Europe, or "Galatia"- Turkey) the house of Togarmah (Armenia) from the far north and all its troops - many people are with you. (NATO member Turkey will join this coalition) Prepare yourself and be ready, you and all your companies that are gathered about you; and be a guard for them. (Russia will act as a "guard" ... and supplier of weapons)

After many days you will be visited. (Meaning, this would happen far from Ezekiel's time) In the latter years you (Russia-Iran-Turkey) will come into the land of those brought back from the sword (Israel!) and gathered from many people on the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate (this war will take place after Israel became a nation in 1948) they (the children of Israel) were brought out of the nations, and now all of them dwell safely. You will ascend, coming like a storm, (they may attack from the air, or from the south, or both) covering the land (of Israel) like a cloud, you and all your troops and many peoples with you." (Ezekiel 38:1-10) The Bible warns Russia will also act as a GUARD (including weapons) for Iran and their allies ... "Prepare yourself (Russia - "Magog") and be ready, you (Russia) and all your companies (allies) that are gathered about you; and be a GUARD for them." ("Them" is Iran, Turkey, and the other allies listed) (Ezekiel 38:7)

I really don't understand all the hatred Israel that I see on here. They are a small country surrounded by enemies, and yet they still survive. I do believe it is all going to come to a head soon and I guarantee Israels' enemies will be destroyed when they come against her and everyone will see it and know that God is still in control.
edit on 17-11-2012 by Veritas1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
America and her allies have funded the Israeli regime, made her the most powerful military in the region, even supplying nuclear weapons.

That's a widely believed Fallacy.

I'd research French and South African support and supply history if I were you.

You could start -----> here

If you read my post, I said America and allies. Basically, any government that suffers Zionist influence.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

In my humble. . . .

I'm thinking that anyone who actually believes that the MB is a good idea as a power broker probably also believed that Bernie Madoff was a good businessman who was primarily concerned with earning his investors money.

And I have Ocean front property in Nevada to sell as well.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Sorry but it is just a pet hate of mine... Countries are just arbitrary lines drawn on a map. It can be nothing and do nothing.

The OP is forced to use that headline (even though they may well have used something similar anyway), what is your excuse?

I just think saying Russia did this or america did that is no good for anyone because it lumps together the guilty (government) and the innocent (the average citizen)... If we called it like it actually was then maybe there wouldn't be so much animosity in the world? And maybe people would stop following these clowns (politicians) into war in the first place...

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30

Yet no one ever makes that distinction when it is Israel or the US it is only "bad" when people call Russia out on their BS or other countries that are so loved on here.

Sorry but meh.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

When the Obama administration invited elements of the Muslim Brotherhood to the white house and then offered 1.5 Billion to the new Egyptian Government it was being call hypocritical for supporting them. Isnt that similar to what Russia is attempting here?

america is not hypocritical by aiding egypt

it was our treaty (carter) that allowed egypt to officially recognise isreal

without that little 1.5 billion

the international waterway has no security....

BTW - its not americas money...its a signature to the IMF to release investment

Blindly supports Assad?

Right?

isreal and syria....not our problem
isreal and egypt....is everyones problem

Also, The US doesn't just blindly supports Israel. If it did then Iran would have been attacked a long time ago. Three US Administrations have been running interference between the two believe it or not.

really...but werent you busy removing iraqs army and leaders for them?
where do they expect you to get the time

Egypt needs to start acting in Egypt's favor, Not the US's, Not Russia's and Not under the Brotherhood version of Islam...

imho

like the nationalist gamal abd al-nasser

who thought F the world, and the IMF....i`l nationalise the canal to build my dam

theyv been there and done that

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
The USA is constantly claiming it is doing the right thing by invading various regions of the world, yet Israel is doing some hardcore oppressing and America does not say a word. I applaud Russia for doing what America is not willing to do, which is stop Israel's apparent lust for conflict. As a people who have been oppressed throughout history, you would think that they would not attempt to do it to others, and this is why I believe their morals are not worthy of the God they claim protects them.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
when did Russia become the good guys ....the plot thickens

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
If you read my post, I said America and allies. Basically, any government that suffers Zionist influence.

I did read it and gave a link that clearly shows 'America" wasn't involved in the process.

You can group the US into that package if you want but the only truth in that is that is if one makes a false claim enough times people will start to believe it.

That's the problem.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Well Well.......

This is the same Putin that had no problems attacking Georgia with overwhelming force in 2008.......

I smell Hypocrisy.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
nm........
edit on 17-11-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Veritas1

How do you quote that prophecy yet say you don't understand the hatred of Israel?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
face it...

the issue here his

isreal think they can contain this aggression
and use it to win an election
and to showboat their weapons and try to sell them to the international community

last time they tried to show boat tanks...but the tanks needed foot soldiers to protect it....and couldnt get into densly populated gaza city

but this one is uncontainable

will they heed.....go back to fighting syria i say

propaganda aside.....a massive army in egypt has officially asked them to stop...good luck

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join