It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

no, No, NOOOO! U.S. stay the hell out of it!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by subjectzero

We can use our minds and some modern logic.

How's that working for ya?
Have you seen what our minds and modern logic has created. Wake up! You are living in a dream land my friend. belittling and criticizing me and my faith will not change anything. Open your eyes. It is obvious what is coming and you don't have to read the Bible to know that. War is coming and nobody can stop it.

edit on 17-11-2012 by meggiddo2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by meggiddo2012

War is coming because ignorant men refuse to abandon archaic principles.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by subjectzero

Right........ You continue to believe that. Oh well, enjoy the show.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Hmm...

Mark 4:35-41
37 A furious squall came up, and the waves broke over the boat, so that it was nearly swamped. 38 Jesus was in the stern, sleeping on a cushion. The disciples woke him and said to him, “Teacher, don’t you care if we drown?” 39 He got up, rebuked the wind and said to the waves,Quiet! Be still!” Then the wind died down and it was completely calm. 40 He said to his disciples, “Why are you so afraid? Do you still have no faith?”

Thats a good one there no?
Lots of common sense in that for those who can see it and lots more wind and waves in store for those who can't.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Religous zealots will always interpret war as the coming of biblical, torah, or Qur'an prophecy. Have fun with that, whatever gets your invisible friends dicks hard. But when the nuclear weapons fall, it wont be because "Your" god made it happen. It will be because of your ineptitude at seeing the truth of life and that there is not an almighty set of happenings going on, only that which you allow to take place. The blame will be on you zealots.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

I agree.

I'm sorry, but I have too many family members in active duty who will end up being sent into war over there. Anyone who wants to go help, is free to go themselves.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by AaronWilson

Thank you for your opinion. We will pray for you and your verbal/ communication skills.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Why don't you run over there with your book and throw yourself on a few landmines. Save some of our soldiers.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

You're right buddy. How can I forgot the UZ!!

Actually, reminds me of a GREAT song that I listen to often:

That is a "GREAT" song???? What is wrong with you? jk

I don't think that song goes well with Uzi's there has to be something better than that, but I respect your taste in music

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by subjectzero

Why don't you run over there with your book and throw yourself on a few landmines. Save some of our soldiers.

Or both sides could just stop right? Many people cant grasp the concept or idea of "stop." The funny thing is you can draw it out, use biblical terms, say it verbally, scream it from the rooftops... and they'll still think oh well, Ill keep going and ignore the sign. Then they get crushed by a bus or a train. It sucks but it's a reality.

You know, its like when many of us were in school, (smart kids figure this out early on,) slow ones learn the hard way and so it took a while for some people to understand that if (during a disagreement) two people didn't swing, no one would get a black eye or a broken nose. And the teachers meanwhile are like, uh, you know, just dont do it. keep your hands to yourself. Its ok to be upset, its not ok to beat each other to a bloody pulp, right? Still the kids and their hormones you know, hear and read the instructions but go to throwing punches anyway. Then after the fight is over, theyre sitting there in the office, everyone is looking down at them, they feel embarrassed and theyre all bloody and sore and looking at each other thinking I could have done this differently.

Right? and the dummies they are too, you see because the bullies and heroes all run to cheer on the fight or take sides, bystanders take their bets, Well, they all get to walk away with no scratches, and their lives go on. They arent bloody, they arent hurt, no one pays much attention to them after as they laugh it up and say I told you so.

Stop is good stuff, wouldnt you agree? Thats the message and position the world should take, not action, no sidebets, no taking of sides, not more violence, not more than a simple message of stop.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by jiggerj

I agree.

I'm sorry, but I have too many family members in active duty who will end up being sent into war over there. Anyone who wants to go help, is free to go themselves.

This is what's missing in the governmental ideology. Every elected official should have this one goal: The safety and lives of MY people come FIRST!

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
The Earth will still be here when they are finished fighting over nothing they can keep for long.

The television has different channels as well as an off button. I know, I know they still ambush us while we're trying to get they weather report or something else, but we don't have to be part of it. I just wrote my last part unless it comes to my door here in the Pacific northwest of Washington State.
edit on 11/17/12 by verylowfrequency because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Obama hates that nutter Netanyahu, infact i don't think many leaders on the planet like him.
And when Netanyahu publicly supported Romney and even tried to dictate what direction american policies should take, didn't go down well with Obama and his administration, Netanyahu and his administration also called Obama weak concerning Iran, which a educated guess Obama would of took this as a public insult, as i would of done.

Point is Obama and his administration are in no rush to support Israel privately, but as there are 10 million Israeli Jews in america and in prominent positions he has to be seen to support them in public.

Netanyahu Brags About How Easy It Is To Manipulate The United States

I like someone to tell me what Israel does for america what benefit does america get ?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoolNamesWereTaken
pearl harbour was attacked !!! ? ''Pearl Harbor was attacked, God i feel sorry for u, Infact i don,t because Americans them selves planed the pearl harbour attack, it was a false Flag, just like 9/11 ,

edit on 17-11-2012 by CoolNamesWereTaken because: spelling mistake

Okay, let's see your proof! I'm not talking about other nut-cases that say "I KNOW FOR A FACT!" and you know nothing!
If you think Pearl Harbor WASN'T attacked I feel sorry for you!

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

It looks like we've trained Israel to expect us... We should avoid that like the plague. Israel has a capable military, and can take care of themselves. Maybe it's time they realise that. If we jump in, that could be the straw that broke the camel's back as far a WWIII goes.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by jiggerj

I abhor war.

Yes,I'm in the Army.
Yes, we are trained to fight.

But as I've also said, the biggest "anti-war" folks are those with the most to lose.

Yet for all the issues, Israel is our only true ally in the ME.

OP. do we really want to leave Israel alone?

Imagine Britain surrounded by the French, the Germans, the Spanish. All want Great Britian. Would we leave well enough alone to just forsake war?

(Not trolling, just asking)

No, no, those are good questions.
And, my answer is: With so many enemies as you describe (just as Israel has), Britain would fall no matter what we did to save it. When it comes to the lives of our soldiers (our children), we have to be realistic. There is no way we can save Israel from the many nations just dying to destroy it. Even if we won every battle, there has never been, and there never will be peace over there.

I would NEVER want my kids to fight and die in a war that will fix nothing!

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

I think US should absolutely step in and I am sure that they will.

There is only 1 jewish country and few million jews left.And who are they against??
1.6 billion muslims (with 57 Islamic countries ).

OH and it reminded me of this quote made by Jesus Christ from the Bible-

"Israel shall never be destroyed"
~Jesus Christ (Holy Bible)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by svmpua
reply to post by jiggerj

I think US should absolutely step in and I am sure that they will.

There is only 1 jewish country and few million jews left.And who are they against??
1.6 billion muslims (with 57 Islamic countries ).

OH and it reminded me of this quote made by Jesus Christ from the Bible-

"Israel shall never be destroyed"
~Jesus Christ (Holy Bible)

Did you not read those odds when you wrote them? 57 Islamic countries to 1. If the U.S. gets involved, Israel will still go down, and we will financially crumble.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Israel is on its own. We are not getting involved in this mess. We gave them weapons to defend themselves, time to use them. Don't come crying to us for help when you are destroying Gaza. No way we get involved.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
all I can say is USS Liberty 2.0 right arround the corner

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join