It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

no, No, NOOOO! U.S. stay the hell out of it!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
My stance will always be anti war.

Will the US go in? History has the answer for you!

Will the US make more money sitting it out but supplying moreweapons to both sides or will they make more money sending in the troops. Answer that and you have the answer as to what will happen.

Greed is the motive factor. Follow the money.

P

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
The more propaganda I read about Iran being a threat to the US the more I think to myself WW3 could actually happen. What if Israel actually invades Iran, and then desperately tells the US to help them? (and we do and Russia backs up Iran and yada yada yada)

The US going to war with Iran could easily be set off by an Israeli false flag attempt. They have plenty of practice (Lavon Affair, USS Liberty, 9/11)

What's even more pathetic is that false flags have been used for thousands of years (Look at Rome) and the people still fall for it every time because they go off emotion instead of actually using their heads.

I also just started reading this thread

All roads lead to Rome

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I encourage everybody to at least read some of it, the amount of brilliance and knowledge from this guy is really something.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by solidguy

Originally posted by subjectzero
Israel wanted a war. He got one. Let HIM fight it.

That is very sexist of you.

We need to back Israel. They are our only ally in the region, and we need them to go after Iran, so we can finish them off.

Why don't yous finish off Afghanistan and Iraq first... Then maybe yous can go after the Persians

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
"A. No one can turn a sick, warring, hateful region into a peace-loving, healthy civilization. It just can't be done! The only thing we will do is have our soldiers (our children!) killed for nothing over there."

Thing is there is something that the mighty US, UK and Israel can do. They can kill, mame and wound the indigenous population. Then subjugate said populace and spoon feed them our own crazy notion of western democracy.

B. WE CAN'T AFFORD IT! No more government spending on war."

If we could not afford it we would not be doing it. Why do you think we have all these wonderful toys at our military's disposal? Obviously "They" need to get some use out of them before "They" build new and more powerful versions. Human beings have never invented a tool that they have not utilised. Maybe we should be releasing all our free energy technologies then there would be no need to squabble over our inferior neighbours black gold. IMHO of course!

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
reply to post by jiggerj

A. No one can turn a sick, warring, hateful region into a peace-loving, healthy civilization.

I agree.

Especially if it's the US trying to set this standard.

The US can't lead by example so they should just stay out of it altogether.

"Don't Preach if you can't Teach" is a good rule to live by.

Peace

Exactly! And the one thing the Middle East doesn't need to be taught is how to kill each other. They've got that down pat.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by subjectzero
reply to post by Advantage

I don't think we should get involved. We've done enough over there. We're broke because of it.

Nettie shot his mouth off about Iran. Syria lobbed a couple. He lobbed a couple back. He'll get his war. Let him get it out of his system.

No need for ours to die there too.
?
"Shot his mouth off about Iran"? What about Iran calling for the destruction of Israel?
Those saying Saudi Arabia is a better ally, yeah right..... this is so foolish I won't even go there!
Those armchair "Generals" on here that has all the answers has never faced an enemy in battle have you? I have and so did my dad in WW2, you would think a lot different about Israel if you did.
Like my Dad said about WW2, nobody wanted to get involved and yes there was a lot of scared liberals here then too, Charles Lindbergh gave a "State of the Union Address" about us 'minding our own business and staying out of it' a few days later Pear Harbor was attacked!
I know if some people like Hamas was lobbing rockets into my neighborhood I would kick some ass back!
Another thing, those that reply with stuff like "I AGREE" (you know who you are) when you hit the reply button you should notice rule Number 1 that states "Please do not create minimal "me too," "I agree," or similar very-short replies.
In other words, we DON'T CARE if you agree! I wish the mods on here would just delete those posts!

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by wulff

Let's start here.

We should save Israel because . . .

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

USA can,t just stay out of it, here,s a news FLASH because the decisions of USA are infact made by Israeli Lobby,and this war is not just going to stay between two states, think about Iran, Arab and and other muslim countries, which had attacked Israel in the past already, and are suporting ''Jihad'' in Gaza so in such a situation America will have to take, Israel,s side,Because Americans have said Israel have a right to defend it self, and the best way to defend your self is to attack

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
pearl harbour was attacked !!! ? ''Pearl Harbor was attacked, God i feel sorry for u, Infact i don,t because Americans them selves planed the pearl harbour attack, it was a false Flag, just like 9/11 ,

edit on 17-11-2012 by CoolNamesWereTaken because: spelling mistake

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by CoolNamesWereTaken

We'll be attacked if Israel is attacked. That's an assumption. You would go to war over there based on an assumption.

We did that twice already. All that happened is we lost a lot of good men and killed quite a few innocent people.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
The hatred for the Jews on this site is pathetic. You can use the word Zionist all you want, at the end of the day, all of you Jew haters are anti Semitic and completely being duped. They have a right to defend themselves and they will. You and your bigot/anti Semitic/Muslim terrorist friends cant do anything about it. But watch as Israel pounds away at the cowards who love terrorism. Collateral damage is a part of war so suck it up and watch as Israel destroys their enemies. Lol. Hope you are enjoying the show from your lavish homes and big tvs. Stop whining and do something about it. Maybe take a flight to Gaza and join the resistance so you to can get deaded. K bye now whiners.lol. Bring the insults children.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by meggiddo2012

I see you're a follower of Christ. You're a liar too. Warmonger.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by subjectzero

Aww... The first insult. Thank you so much. Here is your cookie for responding to me first.lol.

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household. (Matthew 10:34-36 KJV)

Ok, who's next?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I can't argue with scripture can I. I guess Christians are warmongers. Explains a few things.

Sure, why not drag the whole country down with you?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by FreebirdGirl

That is the only real consolation I have for Obama being re-elected.

I am still puzzled by the other things he feels are so important like his child squad and ndaa. I have to think that Romney would not only have supported Obama's policies, but also gone to war with most of the ME.

If we get pulled into war with Israel it is because they have too much influence with the Republicans and religious right. This has been sold to the American simpletons as a "Holy War". Unfortunately they don't realize that such a thing is futile and ridiculous because it can never be won by either side.

BTW, most of the "Patriots" who support Israel have never served in the military or even been overseas much less researched the actual region and it's conflicts other than what they are fed by MSM.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by meggiddo2012
The hatred for the Jews on this site is pathetic. You can use the word Zionist all you want, at the end of the day, all of you Jew haters are anti Semitic and completely being duped. They have a right to defend themselves and they will. You and your bigot/anti Semitic/Muslim terrorist friends cant do anything about it. But watch as Israel pounds away at the cowards who love terrorism. Collateral damage is a part of war so suck it up and watch as Israel destroys their enemies. Lol. Hope you are enjoying the show from your lavish homes and big tvs. Stop whining and do something about it. Maybe take a flight to Gaza and join the resistance so you to can get deaded. K bye now whiners.lol. Bring the insults children.

Not all Zionist are Jews and not all Jews are Zionist. So pull you head out of the sand and learn the difference. I bet these guys would love for you to tell them they are Zionist.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I have been continuously watching the Ustream from a gentleman in Gaza known as Harry Fear...the link was posted a day ago on another thread...at this moment according to what he is hearing, The Whitehouse has asked Israel NOT to do a ground invasion-Yay! Go Bama!! Poor pres. needs to keep his puppet masters happy, but is doing so hesitantly, I think....The Palestinians have stated that IF Israel does a ground invasion, there are many surprises waiting for them...just a small note here, this is the first squirmish they have ever been able to reach Tel Aviv with their rockets...I believe I heard the rockets came from Iran?? Not sure on that one...but if it's true...this really could be the straw that broke the camel's back...prayers for ALL on both sides who have passed away in this awful situation...death is death, no matter the side-sad really...

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by subjectzero

War in inevitable my friend. It was prophesied about multiple times the last few thousand years. We cannot prevent it. We are coming to the end of this age and arguing, accusing and being divided will not change that which is to happen. What we can do is prepare physically and spiritually. It doesn't matter whether we are for or against Israel or the rest of the ME. What is to come cannot be stopped.

Their are forces beyond are understanding at work here using certain people to bring about this global change or government. You can call them Zionist, elite, illuminati, masons, whatever. Many of those on this site know what I am talking about. Really, I am not for one or the other although it may seem that way. Call me religious, brainwashed, whatever it does not not matter. I know what I experienced and what I have been shown.

We can all agree that history and information can be manipulated and it has so what is real and what is not. I have a trustworthy and knowledgable source and it does not matter whether you believe me or not. I will leave you with this my friend. War is inevitable and necessary for those who are in control to bring about what is to come and has been in the works for 5000 years. We cannot stop it. Prepare yourselves, spend time with your loved ones and embrace every moment with them. Finally, enjoy the freedoms that you currently have because they are coming to an end right before our eyes.
edit on 17-11-2012 by meggiddo2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Update! Iran is denying any involvement with those rockets getting into the hands of Hamas...also to note...Israel military minister is stating if Israel does a ground invasion, it will NOT be successful....

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

War is inevitable? Do you know how ridiculous you sound? Pull your head out of that ancient book and think for yourself.

We don't have to fulfil the wishes of the primitives. We can use our minds and some modern logic and come to an agreement that we're not going to let superstition rule our lives anymore. We can rip the leash out of antiquity's hands and take the collar off our neck and say no more.

Stop being a slave to a book and an institution. War in this day and age is completely unnecessary.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join