It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

no, No, NOOOO! U.S. stay the hell out of it!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
From CNN - Time for U.S. to Step In

Daniel Ben Simon, an Israeli Knesset member not aligned with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's coalition, said Friday that he sensed "almost an absence" from Washington, adding, "It's time for the Americans to step in."

That's BULL&%$#!

A. No one can turn a sick, warring, hateful region into a peace-loving, healthy civilization. It just can't be done! The only thing we will do is have our soldiers (our children!) killed for nothing over there.

B. WE CAN'T AFFORD IT! No more government spending on war.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
no worries
Obama dont listen to trolls

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
the u.s. armed eygpt, armed israel and supports military occupation. now they are at the brink of war.

i think the u.s. not only stepped in, but stepped in it too.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
darn skippy!!!

if netanyahu thinks he can pressure the POTUS....mug him off i say

he doesnt need us...they had a war with syria on the table....why change the situation

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I thought it would have been at least two weeks before they started crying to America. Israel can't handle Gaza alone and they think they can take on Iran?
Aww what's the matter Benny those women and kids too tough for the awesome IDF? Obama should just tell Benny to handle it alone far too many Americans have already died for your racist apartheid nation. Leave America out of it. Useless cowards.
edit on 16-11-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
YOU HAVE TO...

You directly fund and provide every single weapon they are using on the Palestinian people.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
YOU HAVE TO...

You directly fund and provide every single weapon they are using on the Palestinian people.

We don't HAVE to do anything. Yes we gave/sold the weapons to them but they used their own initiative to use them.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Actually, the Israeli's have a very robust domestic arms industry. It's one of the best in the world and can maintain their war fighting ability without our assistance. In fact, I believe that's the point. I'm more than happy to let them have at it too. As another poster said....We've managed to arm everyone on ALL sides over there for this fight. Time for America to get involved? Oh hell no... We've done FAR too much already. All we'll do is delay a fight that needs to happen and needs to happen without us for a change.

The world needs to let these two sides have their fight like the bullies on the playground and not break it up this time. Only THAT will bring a peace that means anything to anyone afterward. God knows they've tried it the other way enough times now and for enough decades. Just my thoughts..

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Actually, the Israeli's have a very robust domestic arms industry. It's one of the best in the world and can maintain their war fighting ability without our assistance. In fact, I believe that's the point. I'm more than happy to let them have at it too. As another poster said....We've managed to arm everyone on ALL sides over there for this fight. Time for America to get involved? Oh hell no... We've done FAR too much already. All we'll do is delay a fight that needs to happen and needs to happen without us for a change.

The world needs to let these two sides have their fight like the bullies on the playground and not break it up this time. Only THAT will bring a peace that means anything to anyone afterward. God knows they've tried it the other way enough times now and for enough decades. Just my thoughts..

You're right buddy. How can I forgot the UZ!!

Actually, reminds me of a GREAT song that I listen to often:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
You really don't get it, do you? Making war is the job of the USA, just like mind controlling the masses, is the job of the Vatican and controlling world money is the job of the Rothschilds. The USA is not your country because you are a slave and you don't have any say in it's agenda. On the prison/slave planet Earth, the elite call the shots and no one in charge gives a hoot what you or any of the other slaves say.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

I abhor war.

Yes,I'm in the Army.
Yes, we are trained to fight.

But as I've also said, the biggest "anti-war" folks are those with the most to lose.

Yet for all the issues, Israel is our only true ally in the ME.

OP. do we really want to leave Israel alone?

Imagine Britain surrounded by the French, the Germans, the Spanish. All want Great Britian. Would we leave well enough alone to just forsake war?

(Not trolling, just asking)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Israel wanted a war. He got one. Let HIM fight it.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Britain is different. They don't go around constantly pissing people off.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by jiggerj

Israel is our only true ally in the ME.

B to the S

Saudi arabia and Egypt are much better allies in every way...not to forget emirates and qatar and kuwait

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
OP. do we really want to leave Israel alone?
If I may, Lets Ask Israel First Foreign Minister, and Former Prime Minister....

"The state of Israel must invent dangers, and to do this it must adopt the methods of provocation and revenge.... And above all, let us hope for a new war with the Arab countries so that we may finally get rid of our troubles and acquire our space." -- From the diary of Moshe Sharett, Israeli's first Foreign Minister from 1948-1956, and Prime Minister from 1954-1956.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by subjectzero
reply to post by beezzer

Britain is different. They don't go around constantly pissing people off.

No they just defeat them in advance with their superior linguistic skills.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
no worries
Obama dont listen to trolls

I have to agree with this, Obama is sticking his fingers in his ears going na,na,na, I can't hear you. Israel could probably get nuked and Obama would probably play a round of golf.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Where did you get this idea at? What kind of ally spies, steals, murders our civilians, attacks our ships and sells our secrets to the highest bidder along with weapons we GIVE to them for their defense. America has no need for an "ally" like them.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
reply to post by beezzer

Where did you get this idea at? What kind of ally spies, steals, murders our civilians, attacks our ships and sells our secrets to the highest bidder along with weapons we GIVE to them for their defense. America has no need for an "ally" like them.

attack our ships

LETS NEVER FORGET USS LIBERTY

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
No disrespect to republicans or partisanship intended but consider Romney and his close relationship with Netanyahu, then imagine how different this situation could be.
edit on 16-11-2012 by FreebirdGirl because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join