It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke's 1st Real Strike Against Him

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by foodstamp

Thanks for the reply though I did say explain how he does it without charging for anything. Alex puts adverts everywhere through his shows selling useless products and using fear to get people to buy stuff thinking it would be essential in a SHTF scinario. David Icke sells books and tickets and DVDs. How would he pay for venues, publishing and media production if he did not charge? I would imagine that would cost a packet

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by foodstamp

Why not?They have the same goal do they not? One may be more of a philosopher than the other but their goals are the same. Or so they would say.

I haven't listened or read either for years. I just don't see them as the same from what I've read and listened to.

Seems to me - - Icke travels the world collecting local legends and creation stories.

Alex Jones focuses more from a political angle.

They may talk about the same thing - - - - but to me they come at it from a different angle.

Since I believe the Terra Papers are probably closer to our real history - - - Icke makes more sense to me then Jones.

edit on 17-11-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
reply to post by foodstamp

Thanks for the reply though I did say explain how he does it without charging for anything. Alex puts adverts everywhere through his shows selling useless products and using fear to get people to buy stuff thinking it would be essential in a SHTF scinario. David Icke sells books and tickets and DVDs. How would he pay for venues, publishing and media production if he did not charge? I would imagine that would cost a packet

Well, perhaps were both in agreement however were addressing different issues. Of course you are correct in stating that David Icke couldn't make much of a living not charging for his venues or his movies. I won't debate that.

I was arguing the fact that since his beatdown on the Ventura show, he's began charging for some videos that were previously free. And that I believe it's an attempt to milk profit out of something that should've remained available for free should his main concern be to educate the masses.

Why restrict the information to only those that can pay at a time that your receiving the most publicity? See my angle now?

From a profitability stance, it makes perfect sense why he did what he did. However, he's always stated that profitability is not what drives him.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Why not?They have the same goal do they not? One may be more of a philosopher than the other but their goals are the same. Or so they would say.

I haven't listened or read either for years. I just don't see them as the same from what I've read and listened to.

Seems to me - - Icke travels the world collecting local legends and creation stories.

Alex Jones focuses more from a political angle.

They may talk about the same thing - - - - but to me they come at it from a different angle.

Since I believe the Terra Papers are probably closer to our real history - - - Icke makes more sense to me then Jones.

If you like the Terra Papers, I believe you would enjoy "The Urantia" as well. You should check it out.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

If you like the Terra Papers, I believe you would enjoy "The Urantia" as well. You should check it out.

Thanks. I've heard of it.

I'm just not in a position right now to get into anything - - - time wise.

Just checked it out online. It talks about God and Jesus.

Unless it talks about Jesus as a Light Being - - a real off planet race - - I don't think I'd be interested.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
ive enjoyed listening to icke over years ..if this is true it will be very damaging for his beliefs and what he is all about

getting this information out to the masses but only if you pay for it ...go figure

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Thanks. I've heard of it.

I'm just not in a position right now to get into anything - - - time wise.

Just checked it out online. It talks about God and Jesus.

Unless it talks about Jesus as a Light Being - - a real off planet race - - I don't think I'd be interested.

Not Jesus specifically no. But it's ALL about light beings and how the universe is governed. The points they make about Jesus is that he spoke for light beings and was SERIOUSLY misunderstood. You'd definatley love this book. But you will definately have to make time. It's like 800 pages

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Once one realizes humans aren't the top of the food chain, other humans are, then one has the right set of rules to play with.

You have no idea just how true that statement is, literally........

MR

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Not Jesus specifically no. But it's ALL about light beings and how the universe is governed. The points they make about Jesus is that he spoke for light beings and was SERIOUSLY misunderstood. You'd definatley love this book. But you will definately have to make time. It's like 800 pages

Yes - - that does interest me.

I do believe man of that time interpreted what he saw and experienced from his knowing/understanding.

Then man manipulated those misunderstandings for power and control.

I believe the universe of planets and powers is as political (if not more so) then here on earth. I believe there is continued intervention from off planet beings both benevolent and malevolent.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Yes - - that does interest me.

I do believe man of that time interpreted what he saw and experienced from his knowing/understanding.

Then man manipulated those misunderstandings for power and control.

I believe the universe of planets and powers is as political (if not more so) then here on earth. I believe there is continued intervention from off planet beings both benevolent and malevolent.

Wouldn't it be more practical that these beings were inter dimensional if they were influencing life and society here on earth? I think that would make more sense than outer space beings coming here to play chess with our lives. I think we give ourselves too much credit and importance for that too happen.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Wouldn't it be more practical that these beings were inter dimensional if they were influencing life and society here on earth? I think that would make more sense than outer space beings coming here to play chess with our lives. I think we give ourselves too much credit and importance for that too happen.

Practical from who's understanding?

Anyway - - I think its both - - or all of the above.

I really do believe there is a Galactic Federation of Planets - - - with rules/laws etc.

As far as "the Veil" - - - maybe there really is some type of cloaking device that prevents us from seeing other worlds and beings before we advance to an acceptable level.

I did see a UFO once - - clear blue skies - early afternoon. No one has to convince me.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Practical from who's understanding?

Anyway - - I think its both - - or all of the above.

I really do believe there is a Galactic Federation of Planets - - - with rules/laws etc.

As far as "the Veil" - - - maybe there really is some type of cloaking device that prevents us from seeing other worlds and beings before we advance to an acceptable level.

I did see a UFO once - - clear blue skies - early afternoon. No one has to convince me.

Practical from my understanding! After all, my understanding is what counts! Heh.

Anyway, I don't think people see UFO's cause they're not ready to see them. The mind is very well adapted to block things that the mind does not want to see. that's a provable fact. And in most peoples minds, I don't think they really WANT to believe. Deep down inside anyway. The repercussions of what that would mean are enormous. Probably more than we could handle as a society. Then of course you have cloaking technologies that I'm sure would be mainstream for someone more advanced.

In fact I think that's why so many UFO's are so hard for the mind to really give shape too. Because of cloaking technologies and the fact that the brain doesn't know how to respond. Here's and example of what I'm speaking of if you'd like to take a look and tell me what you think.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaws1975
That's the thing, I didn't know the things he taught me, that's why I'm ok with paying for that information. He's a teacher, and teacher's get paid!

I don't know what he teaches, so I can't speak about it. But like I said, I would assume those yogis are teaching something based off of Eastern philosophy, like Hinduism. Probably Transcendental Meditation. In TM, you're required to pay money to learn more about it. It's sort of like Scientology, except less sci fi and more Hindu mysticism.

If you came to me and asked me to tell you more about Buddhism, I would do so without asking for anything in return.

... Well, except cookies. Cookies are always appreciated.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Here's and example of what I'm speaking of if you'd like to take a look and tell me what you think.

www.youtube.com...

You do know that video is produced by Jose Escamilla - - right?

The cloaking I was referring to - - - would be on a much larger scale involving frequencies. Not visual.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManjushriPrajna

If you came to me and asked me to tell you more about Buddhism, I would do so without asking for anything in return.

Is that what you do for a living?

If that was all you did for a living - - - you'd be a fool not to be paid.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Listen his old books are on line for everyone to read them for free....
Wembly, probable cost a bit so he has to make it up....Think about it, the man speaks for nine hours the tickets were around $20- $60 I think. Where are you will you find entertainment for nine hours?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Here's and example of what I'm speaking of if you'd like to take a look and tell me what you think.

www.youtube.com...

The cloaking I was referring to - - - would be on a much larger scale involving frequencies. Not visual.

Who's Jose? A known hoaxer?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

I don't know that he is - - - but some say so.

RODS - - ring a bell?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

I don't know that he is - - - but some say so.

RODS - - ring a bell?

I knowof RODS however I haven't known them to be explained hoaxes yet either. What's your take on the UFO pictures? You seem to have seen them before.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
reply to post by ALF88

The OPs assumptions are also NOT based on facts! It is pure speculation!

Apart from that even David Icke has to pay his bills, believe it or not.

My assumptions are based on his recent tirade of removing large videos of his recent presentation. He leaves the 15 minute mixed up clips but the 2+ hour videos are removed within 48 hours.

That leads me to believe my initial assumption that his profits outweigh the importance of his message. If I made $2 million in 1 year, I'd be set for life, I wouldn't need to squeeze an extra $5,000 or so by eliminating Youtube free clips of the presentation. That's a high estimate of the results of his YT squeezing.

You would be set for life.

But if you wanted to continue your business, you would need to spend money.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join