It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This video made my day so I decided to share 'cuz I love you all...even you, Big Brother

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

We are not just 'Human Beings.'
reply to post by eleven44

As my eldest son says we are Human doings ,ha love that

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

awesome video, i think alot of us get caught up in the whole everyone is out to get everyone else, its good to see humans acting like we actually love each other.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Thank you for the happy video.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Thanks

A nice and refreshing perspective on our innate ability to "Love Everybody"
& Everybody can Love

∞LOVE
mayallsoulsbefree∞

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

The song itself brings back many happy memories. Thanks............ I'm going to go out and get a Super tramp CD today.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Its amazing how I get goose bumps watching something like that...imagine if the news reported good acts...only...i think it would rub off.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Thanks for that - choked me up a little. We definitely hyper-focus on the negative, when there's still a lot of good in the world.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

This just made me smile

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

You're so right! This is a great video indeed and a big F&S to you for posting it here for all to share. Thanks

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

I saw it. I hated it.

Why? You can't see who'd doing you wrong when you are blinded by having to love everyone all the time. Thats the trap people fall into. Nothing wrong with loving your fellow man or woman but it can be taken to an extreme that can turn out to bite you in the arse. Always believing that people are basically good won't do you much good when the bad guy comes around.

Also believing everyone is "bad" won't do you much good as you make decisions out of fear...some of those decisions being the invasion of the middle east, surveillance cameras on every corner, big brother, increased police protection resulting in a police state...etc etc...believing everyone is out to get you doesn't keep people from getting you...

Paranoid people protect themselves from everyone....except themselves...they never perceive there paranoia as a threat and it goes completely unnoticed as the ignorantly build their own padded prison cell...thinking its for someone else.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Thanks for being the original poster. SF where it's due.

Saw another thread repeat post.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join