It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abduction or imagination? Is something in our forests?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by cookiemonster32

He said the guns and purses were on a shelve and they were dirty. He acts things out and when he talked about the other robots he pushed himself back, and became stiff frozen with a distorted look on his face. My best discription of the way he looked was like han solo in the carbonite.
Acting out the pooping part was hilarious.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by misskat1

Hmmm very strange sounds like the cave of someone who is a collector of things musty dusty shelves still very frightening to think yr grandchild was under the influence of someone who could pass themselves off as you for 5 hours..... My neice does the same thing when she acts out things you should see her petrified tree impression it never fails to bring a smile to my dial.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

The "purses and guns" and "There were other robots too, but they didnt move." comments, first thing that came to mind for me was maybe dead bodies and their belongings?

Missing hunters/campers perhaps?

Might want to contact the police.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Glad to hear you grandson is ok.. This is one of the most disturbing threads I've visited so far.. I've been watching NBC (Sprout) with my young children all morning here in Texas. I swear every commercial break, sometimes TWICE per break, they keep airing ads featuring clips from the movie The Lorax for "Discover a forest.org"...to get kids out of the house to experience the 'magic' of our forests... Yikes.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
What a strange story. Imagination makes a huge part in childrens life, but this kind of a story is too complex, in my opinion.
I will have a further look into Agenda 21, but I feel as I have to, for the first time I think on ATS, to come out with a personal story.
When I was a kid about 4-5 years old, I was constantly ill. So my grandma decided to take me for some months to a health resort. She and grandpa rent an apartment, and the familiy who lived in the house invited us to come with them to the near forest to look for mushrooms.
You have to know something about my granny, shes overprotektive and she never ever let her eyes of me.
Always paying attention. So, she said she does not have a clue about mushrooms, and does not want to risk anything.
They convinced her to make the trip.
I think we were 5 or 6 people there.
I remember, that I found some colorful fethers of an Eurasian Jay. They were beautiful, so I searched for more. I asked grandpa, what kind of bird it was, but he didn´t know. The nice lady knew it, and I remembered it till now.

I looked to the forest floor, to search for more of this blue fethers and then looked up because it was so quiet.
And nobody was there.
I turned around and didn´t see anyone.
I freaked out. I knew that they were searching for mushrooms and bend down once for a while, but that never lasted for too long.
I screamed for grandma. No reaction. I was again looking to the front, but I was alone.
I had a quick thought about going forward but at the same time, I decided to stay in same place in case they would come back and because of this panicking feeling where you can´t move. This was such a quick thought.
I again called for granny.
Then for grandpa. And suddenly they stood up. Grandpa first, than grandma and to my left and behind me the others.
But I know that I looked in this places before. I know it.

I know that I grabbed grandpas hand, but he was kind of angry at me. I asked him where they were, but he only said: "Always here."
Grandma was further away then anyone else and it seems that she also searched for mushrooms. What is very strange.
She is and always was so worried about everything!

I´m sure, that it was only a trick, my mind played on me. But to know/hope that it was only an "illusion", does not change that scary memory, and very vivid repetitive dreams about a star in the sky following us and taking my grandma away. I really hope this things are only a powerfull imagination of mine as I was a kid.

I´m again sorry for spelling and grammar, hopefully you can make a clue of the things I wrote

edit on 17-11-2012 by Numino because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazmeister

Very interesting, you think he saw skeletons in that cave? I just can´t really connect the poo thing to anything I have heard and I´ve been researching the strange for ages!

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

In another post on this thread you stated that you spoke to David Paulides about this story. I would love to know what he thought of it and what you thought of his reaction.

Did you talk about it already? I hope I didn´t miss the post.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Perpetuating such bs does not help the OP in any way as her grandson's experience did not have anything to do with religion, nor any of the angels, spirit-guides, spaceships, masters from the Light Realm, the survivors of mythical Ancient Lemuria. Your link is best appreciated by those who don't have a life.
reply to post by The Shrike

and what have you done to help the op? i was providing info on the subject of the mystery's of mt shasta, just because you dont agree with the info, does not make it this info bs. can you provide solid proof that the disappearance of her grandson had nothing to do with anything in the quoted text above, or are just talking about your perceived reality? or in other words your personnel bs. your posts are best appreciated by those that can only perceive what is shown to them, and not what they strive to discover.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Just curious. Was there any mention of distinct smells?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
He didnt mention skeletons or bones, or smells. I spoke with Mr Paulides only through email and only to make sure someone who is at least researching this was aware of my grandsons story. I have no idea what he will do with the info, but at least its one more voice, or just an extra number on the missing list.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Looks like they were all taken from areas that are supposed to remain intact if the Earth does it's flip, as some have predicted.

With my tin foil cap within easy reach, I must say it does remind of the claims that some have made, that some children will be seeded into our population to ensure our planet's survival.

May be far fetched but, does take my mind on a stroll down the "What If" lane.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I have heard about "Missing 411" and this story is something that both draws my attention in and repells me at the same time. I have spent alot of time in the Cascades and love it there.

I don't know if this has been said already but at the risk of being redundant... Take your son's advice in not bringing this up, give it some time and be very carefull. You can cause your grandson to foster an imagination into a seemingly real event. Using art and drawings would only help solidify this process causing him to create a real life event out of imagination. It is quite possible that you could mess up your grandson's mind.

You don't want to ignore this thing either. A real life event did occur at that time and there are unaswered questions in everyone's mind. I feel there is a better way to find out more about what happened, to answer those nagging questions. This will take lots of patients and time.

Perhaps when you do question him again in the future, as I'm sure you will, you could remove any thoughts and/or fears about what this could be. Keep in your own mind what you remember of that day and what you know for sure happened. The idea would be to allow him to tell you his memories and where/how he got them. It could be something as simple as he ate some phychedelic mushrooms that grow in that area, maybe there is a medical explination or perhaps he really was abducted and so were you sometime in the past. My point being is we need to approach questions like these without fear. We should not allow our fear to mold our imaginations into reality.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve

Wow! That adds a whole other level to this story! I think I don't blame the parents, it is much easier to believe it is all a story and nothing really happened. It seems that these other events tend to make it hard to ignore though. To be honest I think that him suddenly knowing the future would scare me even more.

I think you could probably indulge your grandson and take the hard route and believe what he tells you, without making mom and dad angry by encouraging it. It would be a shame if everyone around him just kept telling him he was wrong and to stop talking about his thoughts and feelings, and I don't think that would make anything easier on him.

Please don't think that I am in anyway trying to say I think your son and daughter in-law are doing anything wrong, or trying to tell ya'll how to take care of the boy. Like I said whether I agree with the them or not I can see how it would be much easier to ignore it all and pretend it isn't real. I think you will know what the right thing to do is, and he will too.

I hope we can get more of this story in the future without it getting you or him in trouble with mom and dad. In the end it probably isn't worth any disagreements or arguments with them but what do we really know? Maybe it is worth it.

I disagree that the son and daughter-in-law are not doing anything wrong. If a child gets told all the time that the stuff they see is not real/their imagination, and if the parents refuse to talk about it, that's much more traumatizing in the long run than to be open about such things and to entertain the notion that it may be real. The kid's gonna grow up thinking something's wrong with him. I hate when parents do that to their kids. I never told my son the monster under the bed wasn't there... I told him how to make it go away.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

Please let us know when your book is out? What kind of training/education do you have in statistics?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

If you felt something dangerous happened to you while camping why did you not warn your grandson's parents
about it? Were you too concerned about not being taken seriously? How did you know you had a puncture
wound on the back of your neck? Did it sting or burn prompting you to look for what was causing the
discomfort? I believe I heard a story some years ago about a man who was bitten by a brown recluse while
showering. He felt a sting on his neck. He died shortly afterwards I think. If I were violently ill after being
bitten by something I think I would go to the ER to have it checked out. Now I'm being a horses behind in
a way but not for negative affects..promise. I can be a real dunderhead, a goofball for real so I'm not picking
on you. I'm just saying regardless of our funny character most of us will go for help if the pain or fear gets
strong enough. Nothing could compare to the dizzying and gut wrenching trauma of having a child disappear,
especially one you loved. If you were waiting to see if anyone else camping in the same area as yourself
had something odd to report afterwards..sadly your precious grandson's vanishing became part that hoped for
event. I remember searching for my kids when they were young. It was awful..I was unaware that the neighbor
they were visiting ..well the mother would not let them call the house to tell us where they were. Eventually
they came walking up the road. Some mature professionals with some camera equipment and protection need to check out the area.
njl51

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

I have had more than a few peoples fair shares of strangeness...

One thing that you said brings me back to wanting to go home when I was 2 and 3 and a little bit into 4. I have memories from when I was around 8 months old. Ever since I can remember I have wondered about human life. At the age of 4 I decided I was going to go off and live alone somewhere in the woods. I knew not to tell this to anyone, haha.. Sneaky scorpio...

That creeps me out. My son, now 9, when he was about 2, used to tell me that he wanted to go home. In response, I told him that he couldn't go home yet, that he had to stay here with us, or Mommy and Daddy would be very, very sad. So he agreed to stay. I'm very glad to have had that talk with him, don't know why I took it seriously, but I've heard of dying kids (or even kids about to get killed in accidents) who told their parents they were going to go home. I wasn't gonna let that happen.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
To me there is no doubt, either you misskat are deliberately not telling the truth (pardon me, but here we communicate only through text messages) - or your grandson is telling *the actual truth.*

Your grandson's story looks to me like a concentration of several common elements in the paranormal UFO-related phenomenology. Mr Paulides is well aware of it. (He said he is widely read in that field.)

I have little doubt that something has made a robot-copy of you. On the good side, I don't know of stories when such copies are used time and again.

Part of this phenomenology is that the 'alien beings' are chronic bull#ters, deceivers. So I wouldn't be anxious about the robot's mention of extraterrestrial dissemination.

If your grandson has (recently gained) predictive abilities - that's another frequent element in the contact stories. Such contactees do not turn into either supermen or antichrists. As he grows up, the boy should focus more on following his heart and conscience, to strike a balance with his skills.

I'm not knowledgeable about helping a child cope with stress.

Many facts point to the idea that a highly complex, sophisticated, but automatic & unconscious system acts upon the human species ... to shape their behaviour. Whether it hurts, destroys, abducts, performs tests or miracles, telepathy, creates new entities, or helps, that's secondary and instrumental to the purpose of modifying our deepest beliefs. I'm currently browsing through Jacques Vallee's Confrontations, which is a kind of basic literature on these phenomena.
edit on 17-11-2012 by Levantine because: -

edit on 17-11-2012 by Levantine because: -

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrThornhill31
I often think we live in a Simulation or some type of Matrix. It seems sometimes when something really strange happens like fish coming down in a rain storm it's because the code was read wrong (or put in wrong) and a strange anomly happens. Just a thought..

You might be dead on, or just superstitious. At this point we simply don't know.

When people didn't know what causes thunder it was attributed to the gods. But now we know how that sonic event is produced, and maybe in a few decades we might find a scientific explanation for raining fish. But again, you might be 100% correct with the data error

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

After reading all your posts I have come to the conclusion that we probably know each other in real life. Too funny. It was your post about the Dersch Cemetery that made me sit up and take notice. Been up there many times, even interviewed people when writing articles for the paper, so I've met most of the volunteers.

Just wanted to say hello. I was just up in McCloud a few weeks ago. I'll be sure to give the campground a wide berth from here on out. Your story scared the crap out of me, LOL.

Pam

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyBuff

Thanks for the audio.
I listened to the whol thing. Scary stuff for campers/hikers.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join