It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abduction or imagination? Is something in our forests?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 02:00 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 02:16 AM
link   
While I believe in different species, Im inclined to think you experiences are human.

You were moved and had a sore on your neck, we're very sick. Look up the side effects of a spinal tap and see if anything rings a bell.

This is a medical test. So is getting your tummy checked and pooping on paper.

Sounds like DARPA, NRA, CIA.

I hope I'm wrong, any military or spooks in the family?

Politicians?

I've never read of ghosts, Yowies, Bigfoot, fairies elves.... wanting poop. Pedophiles take poop with their Willy's, not paper.

It's the government.

www.technologyreview.com...

www.dcurbanmom.com...

spinaldecompressionmachines.net...

www.conspiracyarchive.com...

Deep Underground Military Base under Mt Shasta.

Mt. Shasta. Function: Genetic experiments, magnetic advance, space and beam weaponry.

nstarzone.com...

www.lemurianconnection.com...

Mt Shasta mind control

www.davidicke.com...

edit on 10-2-2019 by TheLorax because: Additional information

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Are these bases protected by Agenda 21?

Australia is signed to Agenda 21 as well.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

Hey Miskat. I commented on a thread titled Missing 411/Robot Grandma/Possible lead. Someone replied and suggested I reach out to you.

I had experiences as a child and one when I was 16.. really I have experienced odd phenomenon my whole life... and I have just recently decided to start sharing my experiences. I felt compelled to. Like I owed it to humanity to come out with it and see if others had experienced something similar. I also experienced an increase in psychic abilities after my experiences as well as nightmares. I learned a technique and was able to stop the nightmares. If there is anything I could do... share knowledge.. discuss my experiences with you... I would be more than happy to do this. I believe you were on to something about that “robot” being a hologram and I believe that when your neck was punctured, whatever or whoever did that, extracted life force energy from You. When people experience NDE’s, they express the feeling of being pulled from their body out of the nape of their neck. I have experienced astral travel since I was a kid and I would always leave my body through the nape of my neck.

If any of the knowledge I have gained through my experiences may in anyway help you and your family, I will spill it all. Anything you need. ❤️

You are very brave and I know you are telling the truth. Sending love your way!

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Thank you for your kind offer. I always appreciate Love coming my way.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
If anyone is still following this thread, I just thought I would let you know that the Travel Channel will be airing a new MT Shasta episode and it includes my grandsons experience tonight.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: FaeryLife

Have you been clinically checked out? You don't have to continue suffering this. There is professional help out there willing to help you I can bring you some normalcy for the rest of your life if you'll just reach outl.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: vance

Thank you for your advice. This happened several years ago, so it isnt a thing for us any more. But we were invited to participate in the filming, and it made a great memory for my grandson instead of just the terrifying experience on Mt Shasta.

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I believe everything you have said. And I KNOW SOMETHING is happening in our National Parks/Forests bc I have experienced something different...... but the same Ty for sharing and trying to find the "Truth" whatever that means lol

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1 I don't believe any of this story, because there is absolutely no evidence for it, only a person claiming to be the grandmother of the child. Where is the proof that the child exists? And where is the proof that you are his grandmother? This claim and the story itself are just hearsay. Anyone can make-up stories. But where is the evidence? Can you cite a specific police report and/or news article, with the page number? It shocks me at how gullible people these days are. I believe this is due to the fact that critical thinking was removed from our education system

edit on 13-3-2024 by Albert725 because: I wanted to add more points.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Nbscalloper How can you believe an outlandish story from a total stranger, who doesn't supply a shred of evidence for the claim? Her claim is total hearsay. Where is your critical thinking? Anyone can claim to be a grandmother, with some preposterous story.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1 Please give proof that the child exists and that you are his grandmother. And cite me an official police report and/or news article with the page number, or any kind of primary source reference. I am not going to uncritically accept the hearsay claim of a total stranger making claims about their identity and a story about an alleged grandson, when absolutely no proof for the claims are given.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Albert725

The device you're using to make posts here has access to powerful search engines which query more information, with more ease, than has ever been available before to humans... in all our recorded history.

It would be wise to use one of those search engines before you attempt to lecture people on critical thinking, being gullible, their credibility, or the educational system.

Missing 3 year old found after five hour community assisted search in the fall of 2011

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ksihkahe The page you linked to claims to be news, but there is no mention of a grandmother, or the fantastic claims made by the alleged grandmother here about the other grandmother Kappy, who looked like a robot, or the other alleged robots in the cave that weren't moving. The article you referenced only speaks about a missing child who was found. There is no proof supplied there that the person claiming to be a grandmother here has any relation to the boy in the article you referenced.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Welcome to the Internet!!
Choose to believe what you will or not.

While I'm not a fan of Paulides (understatement of the year) the numbers of people who go missing in the woods, not just National Parks is staggering. For a reality check there are YT channels who cover cases of missing hikers that are riveting real life occurrences. Long distance thru hikers come across as a very undervalued resource of information reguarding missing people. This is one channel I enjoy.

www.youtube.com...@KyleHatesHiking/videos

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78

Welcome to the Internet!!
Choose to believe what you will or not.

While I'm not a fan of Paulides (understatement of the year) the numbers of people who go missing in the woods, not just National Parks is staggering. For a reality check there are YT channels who cover cases of missing hikers that are riveting real life occurrences. Long distance thru hikers come across as a very undervalued resource of information reguarding missing people. This is one channel I enjoy.

www.youtube.com...@KyleHatesHiking/videos

Yes, a lot of people get lost. That does not imply there is anything sinister or malevolent happening. I spent my professional career in the forests of northern California, and spent more time doing SAR than I can count. I cannot recall a single incident that pointed to an alien abduction, trapped in an interdimensional portal, or other bizarre nonsense. Just because a person is not found does not indicate anything paranormal. Fall and hit your head, roll under a bush or in a rock crevice, and searchers can walk within a few feet of you without noticing. Infra-red sensing only works on living bodies. Once you are dead you become the same temperature as the surroundings. Cadaver dogs are not infallible either.
Many disappearances are not resolved and remain unexplained. Unexplained does not mean anything unusual happened.

Too many people jump to conclusions not supported by facts or logic, then defend their conclusions with furtive arguments.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join