It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abduction or imagination? Is something in our forests?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   

"Well, the other grandma Kappy grabbed me and took me to a creepy place; she's really a robot... when she climbed a ladder, the light made her look like a robot. There were other robots too, but they didn't move."

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but flashing lights, such as strobe lights, can make movements appear robotic. During the disco era, it was not uncommon for DJ's to turn on one or more strobe lights (usually synchronized with the beat of the music) and turn off the house lights. This made everyone appear to be dancing in sync with the music like robots.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: StQuinn

Thank you for your reply, I dont think I will ever get to the bottom of what really happened. He was only 3 so he explained things in terms he understood. He is 8 yrs old now, but in a few years, I will ask him what he remembers, and see if his memory is the same.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

What happened to him (and most likely to every siblin he has) is an abduction experience. Sometimes, these beings make mistakes, this was clearly one of these, the whole point of their agenda is to remain as stealth as possible when performing their operations.

And at least one of the parents is also an abductee, because on the 100% of these cases, it's the way it works, it's an intergenerational program.

I'm sorry to hear that your family has to go through this, but there's nothing you can do about it. And the government knows very well what's going on, but they won't help you either, because their policy is to deny such events. Admitting abductions are happening would cause chaos and they don't want that.
edit on 6-5-2017 by JackHill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Hi Misskat1,

I'm wondering if you might be interested in talking with me about a new show I'm producing. **SNIP** Thanks so much!

Julianna
edit on 1/31/2019 by semperfortis because: DO NOT Post personal information!!!

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: GeminiDocurama

Hi Misskat1!

I'm hoping we can talk. We are also talking to David Paulades. **SNIP** Thanks! Julianna
edit on 1/31/2019 by semperfortis because: DO NOT Post personal information!!!

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: GeminiDocurama

I Private messaged you.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Hi! Unfortunately, I'm unable to reply to your message.
Could you please send me an email at julianna at texascrew dot com? Thanks so much!

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1
a reply to: StQuinn

Thank you for your reply, I dont think I will ever get to the bottom of what really happened. He was only 3 so he explained things in terms he understood. He is 8 yrs old now, but in a few years, I will ask him what he remembers, and see if his memory is the same.

Any updates or details on what happened or any specific unique attributes or abilities about your grandson that you have observed?

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
IDK if this has been discussed or if it is part of the different old stories mentioned about Mt Shasta, but this is what I remember of the old story.

There were 2 civilizations, lead by 2 Gods (Mt Shasta and the mountain that is now Crater Lake), the gods went to war and Mt Shasta won and Crater lake was formed in a giant explosion that destroyed that civilization (and "god"??). I think at the same time there was a major flood (possibly caused by the war/explosion? - I think it lines up with Noah's flood in some stories, or in other's it's about 10-14,000 years ago, possibly around the end of the Ice age..)

After the war, the winning civilization was greatly effected by the war, many dead from fighting and/or from the result of Crater Lake forming (think maybe something like Nuclear Winter & fallout??). They had to move underground, which is where they resided there after, with only a few venturing out afterwards.

There are some stories that have connected the red headed giants that are mentioned in (love loche, or love land - cave NV - IDK the name exactly) and "bigfoot" as being descendants of one of these civilizations, maybe each from a different civilization.

I wonder if some of the tribes of the US SW that are supposed to be sensitive to UFO's and such, are in some way distantly related to one of these civilizations. Maybe they are visited b/c the "aliens" feel safe and know that there is a long connection with them, an understanding, that they won't be hurt or even revealed (could be mutual).

I think the people who dismiss old native American stories (save Elizabeth Warrens - those are worthless) do so out of shear ignorance and close mindedness and it comes at a great opportunity cost. I suspect religion does this to maintain their paradigm, diminish the people telling the story and to retain/gain power/control over their followers and even those telling the story. The truth has power and if you can make it dismiss-able, people will follow any lie that will best suit their desires/needs it seems.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof
Edgar Cayce also said, the descendants of the Lemurians settled in S. Oregon and He also said that when Lewis and Clark traveled along the Colombia River they encountered the children of the Lemurians, Og, and an Isrealite tribe. So, I do believe there was an ancient civilization in N. Cal, S. Oregon. He also said you can still see some of the worship center.

There are also Native legends of water so high the canoes were stuck in the trees, so we know there was a flood. Also, at fort rock they found 900 grass sandals carbon dated to 10,000 yrs ago.

I do think when the comet or meteor that hit (you can see craters all across the us) a group of people went underground and sealed the surface.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Op have you talked with your grandson?

What happened with these odd experiences where your son will remain awake with a gun as expecting something to happen? Have you talked to him about that?

I think your whole family has been targeted by the "aliens", everything you have mentioned fits the criteria.

To get closer to the truth as possible, you should find a professional and induce hypnosis state to recover lost memories.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: JackHill

I know something serious happened to us, but, honestly I think we are better off not knowing the whole truth.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I know something serious happened to us, but, honestly I think we are better off not knowing the whole truth.

Well it's vastly documented that the abductors put a lot of post suggestion on abductees so they don't dig too much on what's happening. It could damage their agenda.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Or maybe the truth is more than we can bare.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Or maybe the truth is more than we can bare.

Everything you have said that happened to you and you grandson fits in the alien abduction scenario.

Your story about your son holding a gun as expecting something to happen also lands on the same folklore.

These guys don't mess around. They have been doing this for decades.

It's really hard for abductees and often they have even family and work problems because of these experiences.

I would suggest you to contact a professional on the subject, possibly David Jacobs could help.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: beenharmed

Hate to tell you buddy but most of what you wrote makes no sense and was totally off topic. And if that wasn't enough, I'd like to point out, if there is some nature spirit (which is the way my spirituality leans) its infinitely older than the human created story of Jesus Christ which, actually takes away from true spirituality as it is a corruption of what came before it, all organised religions are...

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Hats off to you, I couldn't just leave it be. Nor would I let it drive me insane. By now I'd have gathered some of my friends and done some exploring.

I understand why you didn't though, I also understand why your son hasn't either. Like most people who read this thread, I imagine, when I realised you were an active member, had a gander at your threads.

Thanks for sharing this with us, it's really fascinating...

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

Hats off to you, I couldn't just leave it be. Nor would I let it drive me insane. By now I'd have gathered some of my friends and done some exploring.

I understand why you didn't though, I also understand why your son hasn't either. Like most people who read this thread, I imagine, when I realised you were an active member, had a gander at your threads.

Thanks for sharing this with us, it's really fascinating...

I would add the fact that abductees are victims of manipulative suggestion methods, they're fed with the idea of to not dig on the events.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I spent a lot of time in woods and remote countryside hiking through the dark into the early hours some years ago - most weekends - the general feeling was mostly Indifference, but never sinister or threatening. Was only ever really threatened by proximity to other people.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   

There is a website that has prayers to end the generational bondage of Freemasonry.
I'll try to find it for you.

I've read a lot about MKUKTRA, occult practices, ancient history, alien abduction, Yowies, blah blah.

You have no memory of what happened to you on you camping trip, neither does your friend.

It's obvious that you both have been drugged and physically wounded. You have suffered long term heath consequences.

Reality.

You have been assaulted, attacked.

Who by?

We don't know, but from my extensive reading, the government knows exactly who assaulted you.

There was nothing passive about the attack on you, and the negative consequences were deliberate.

We must acknowledge that the attack on you and your grandson are linked, and you have already noted the generational Freemasonry and other genetic links.

Your daughter in law comes from a family of Freemasons, it's POSSIBLE that the used her for breeding, that they put an IVF baby in her.

The military fake satanic ceremonies and alien abductions to take and experiment on people.

This is known.

They also breed children for psychic powers, trauma can trigger or stimulate psychic abilities.
That's why the torture and rape children for MKUKTRA mind control.

There is clear evidence for different races on our planet and underground cities and human interaction with them.

Personally, I would have the entire family see a well recommended hypnotherapist, maybe a alien abduction or MKUKTRA therapist, to discover the truth as a means to emotional recovery.

One person posted that the boy needs help with PTSD. I say the entire family does.

Freemasons are know for Ritual Satanic Abuse / MKUKTRA, raping their children, so, not surprising your daughter in law is odd.

You say your afraid of the truth?

Yes, well that little boy lives with it, the effects every day, so do you.

Your worried he has been raped, that you have been raped.

It's awful, but as adults, you need the courage to face/find the truth, and heal.

Try going to a sex abuse support group, get a book called the courage to heal. Just to show yourself that people do survive terrible truths.

If you search mind control sodomy mkultra, there's a website that explains heaps about mind control.

The greatest thing I learnt and can offer you is this... Get possessing spirits removed from your family. The article says that people just can't recover from programming without this.

Now, I'm not saying that you and the boy have been physically raped, we don't know, but certainly, mentally raped and physically interfered with. So, let's call it the same.

You can find spiritualist churches all over the place, call them, visit them, talk about what is happening,
, ask for contact details of skilled mediums,
For someone who might be able to tell you what has happened (see several),
For someone who can see and remove spirits (plenty of people can do this, Ive used them heaps), and someone who can exorsise spirits from a person.

IF you can find a skilled and honest person, my goodness, they can save your sanity.
Having someone down to earth, confirming and defining your problem and offering REAL assistance is what you need.

They can clear entities, teach you and your family how to keep them away (unless it's military, but they should be able to tell you this) and a good medium should be able to talk to your grandson and help him out.

Use yourself as a guinea pig to find the right help for your family, because I promise you, those people exist. They don't have to cost money or be flashy. The people I've used are just grandparent types, nothing flash.

They can teach how to stop the psychic attacks/nightmares. One of the things I was told to do was this:

Get a bowl, preferably clear, that you will never use for any other purpose. Put fresh water in it every night and put it on the bedside table. It will absorb psychic attacks. Throw away the water in the morning. Bubbles in the water show a psychic attack.

Now, I didn't think anything of this, but I was desperate. It worked. The horrific nightmares stopped. I was shocked, but so, so relieved.

You need positive results.

So, you need to deal with the spiritual and emotional stuff.

But also the practical.

You can use a builders stud finder to locate implants in your /your families bodies.

If you find them, you can buy online, special magnets to destroy them.

You don't talk much about what your son is afraid of, but he can't go without sleep forever, your family is in crisis and I'm very sorry and concerned for you all.

I wish you could tell us more about the threats he is facing.

If brain comms are being used, try tin foil hats, they are actually the most effective against microwaves. There are also mesh hats, Faraday hats, you can get.

You can also get your houses checked for bugs, or use a laptop to find additional devices in your home.

If this is military, then your family is being gangstalked.

There are websites devoted to gangstalking and dealing with implants.

But first up, just try the spiritualist churches, you might get some easy free help and support, you MIGHT find the person that can really help.

You just have to be discerning, there are many sincere people that have not much skill, but plenty of ego, don't let them latch on.

Like any other Proffesion, shop around, go with the person/people who get results for you.

You can face the truth, no matter how bad, because your grandson needs you to.

And know that many of us survive our children being raped, because we have to. For them.

May Jesus and Mary bless you and send those that attack your family into the sun, to be burnt into nothing.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join