It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abduction or imagination? Is something in our forests?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: RUFFREADY
reply to post by Thunda

Yes this is all true. Also when requesting data or case files they would ask for thousands of dollars to look and search for info(really large sums of money in the $30,000 range and up for each request )and they would say that they "rotate rangers and to other parks or areas in the service and thisinformation requested goes with these employees" the FOI request David P. would get back were nuts!! But then sometimes he would get back lots of info on certain case. In a nut shell, there is indeed a hugh cover-up about our missing people in parks and such and its so obvious that folks way up the chain "want it hushed up at all cost" its very very strange.

How could you possibly know that it's "all true"? You're simply taking someone's word for it.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1
reply to post by CoolNamesWereTaken

I am glad you asked about Agenda 21. I only found out about it a few days ago, so I am not the best person to explain it. It is a UN manual or guide to how society will be structured in the future. Please, I am no expert on this at all, so I am probably getting a few details wrong. I will explain to the best of my ability, but please dont beat me up if I get something wrong. This is how I understand it: It outlines the way we live, where we live, which areas are off limits etc. What we can own, grow, and force you to use the land you can live on for the 'greater good'. I highly suggest you watch the many youtube vids and articles written. I believe the "Defend Rural America" website will have links to the actual Agenda 21 manual to read it.

The reason it is a huge issue is that Hilary just signed the peace treaties that gives the UN the power to force the citizens of the "global community" to impliment these rules in our country. Their rules supercede our rules. She gave away our power to the global power or the UN.
In other words, weather it is legal to have weapons in the US or not, if the UN decides we cant have weapons, than our govt has the power to take them away. If our rules say we can buy property and live on it, but the UN decides we cant then we cant, regardless of what our rules say. Our govt is now controlled by the dictates of Agenda 21. It looks harmless until you actually read it.

The website does not have links to it. Furthermore, it's non-binding and was created in 1992. Specifically what treaty did Hillary just sign and why would she be signing it? She's neither a senator nor president. No link to back up that claim with facts,either? THis is Glenn Beck/Tea Party crapola and it certainly doesn't add to your credibility and has absolutely nothing to do with your missing grandchild story--unless you think Hillary kidnapped him.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Just an FYI update for anyone still watching this thread:

My grandsons story was shared on Coast to Coast Am in the latest David Paulites interview. He didn't get the facts completely straight I don't know if he was protecting our identity or if he didn't remember the details in the interview. I will be buying his latest missing book and I will see how the facts play out in the book. The interview is on the March 17th Coast to Coast program. (still not good with linking) "Mysterious Disappearances".

What specific facts did Paulides get wrong?

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine
As I pointed out in my post, I had just learned about Agenda 21. Ive gotten a lot more knowledge now, and I still dont want it implemented in America.

I would have to go back and review the interview, but, he thought my camping buddy was my significant other. And there was a couple of other details, but I just dont remember right now. I also ran across an article that said, my grandsons dog was cowering, but my grandson didnt even have a dog at that time. I didnt read the Paulitis book, so Im not sure if he made up the dog part or how that was reported. Anyway, small details.

edit on 19-9-2014 by misskat1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

As I pointed out in my post, I had just learned about Agenda 21. Ive gotten a lot more knowledge now, and I still dont want it implemented in America.

I would have to go back and review the interview, but, he thought my camping buddy was my significant other. And there was a couple of other details, but I just dont remember right now. I also ran across an article that said, my grandsons dog was cowering, but my grandson didnt even have a dog at that time. I didnt read the Paulitis book, so Im not sure if he made up the dog part or how that was reported. Anyway, small details.

They're not small details. It's made up stuff. That should raise strong suspicions about Paulides credibility in general.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

You haven't bothered to even read Agenda 21 and yet you've formed an opinion about it. You didn't bother to learn that it isn't binding on the US.

I see a subtext in your posts and that subtext is be afraid, be very afraid, be so afraid you won't even go out in the woods. You then mix in this Agenda 21 crap to create the illusion of a conspiracy. You then suggest that people watch that propaganda video. I'm highly suspicious of your story and your agenda.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

1st, I have read Agenda 21, and I still dont want it implemented in America.

2nd, I dont have an agenda. I shared this story, to find out if anyone else had a similar story and to warn others that there could be a danger in the forest.

3rd, I am very afraid of the forest. Whereas, I used to be an avid camper.

4th, You are welcome to make up your own mind, regarding the truthfulness of my story.

5th, As I said in my post, I dont know if in the interview, Mr Paulitis forgot the specific details, or if he misrepresented the case. I prefer to give the man the benefit of the doubt.

I am glad I shared this story, I think it has opened a good dialog, and provided an outlet for others to open up and share their personal experiences on. I welcome you to read what others have shared on another thread "Tell your creepy forest stories". The stories contained within the pages of these two threads are a fascinating collection of ATS member experiences. I am sure there are other threads to explore also.

I hope you have gotten some personal enjoyment from reading these ATS members experiences.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

1st, I have read Agenda 21, and I still dont want it implemented in America.

2nd, I dont have an agenda. I shared this story, to find out if anyone else had a similar story and to warn others that there could be a danger in the forest.

3rd, I am very afraid of the forest. Whereas, I used to be an avid camper.

4th, You are welcome to make up your own mind, regarding the truthfulness of my story.

5th, As I said in my post, I dont know if in the interview, Mr Paulitis forgot the specific details, or if he misrepresented the case. I prefer to give the man the benefit of the doubt.

I am glad I shared this story, I think it has opened a good dialog, and provided an outlet for others to open up and share their personal experiences on. I welcome you to read what others have shared on another thread "Tell your creepy forest stories". The stories contained within the pages of these two threads are a fascinating collection of ATS member experiences. I am sure there are other threads to explore also.

I hope you have gotten some personal enjoyment from reading these ATS members experiences.

Yes, I did enjoy reading it but when I see a political agenda mixed with a story about a lost child, I become suspicious. It doesn't matter whether Paulides fabricated details or got mixed-up. It still raises questions about his overall credibility. Do some research about why he's no longer a law enforcement officer. Apparently, he plays fast and loose with facts.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Well OP I made it to page 7 so far and have no time at the moment to go further. I have to say though, at least up to page 7 I admire the way you handle the crowd of people calling BS (don't know if I would be that composed) Well done, unless you snapped and drew blood on page 8
The story is strange to be sure but I do remember when I was a lad I could tell some whoppers and have them believed. That's in no way meant to discount your story, just something to always keep in mind when listening to small folk. Who knows, the little guy may be the next "Robert A. Heinlein"

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: minkmouse
With all my heart, I choose to believe he just has an amazing imagination.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
My family needs prayer right now.

Im not going to go into details, because I really dont want a book or movie made about our private stuff.

My daughter in law is having a new baby. And strange things are happening. To the point that my son stays up all night with a loaded shotgun. He doesnt sleep until my grandson goes to school. He has physical marks on his body, he can not explain.

With all the bits and pieces I have been able to gather over the past few years, it seems to me (and of course I really do not know at all) that these things are really demons, and they are using our genetic material to make those grey bodies. If Enoch was right and the demons are the disembodied spirits of the Nephilem, then it would make sense (at least to me) that they are creating earth suits for themselves to manifest in our dimension.

This isnt related, but Im going to throw it in anyway, Enoch also said that the Cows gave birth to the larger animals. So, that might explain some of the genetic cow mutilations. Just my own thought. If we are a seed planet, as some say, then this would make sense.

Anyway, if your reading this and you believe in Jesus, please lift my son and his family in prayer. Bind up the demons, (if they are demons it might help).

Thank you for your prayers

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

first off, i would like to thank you misskat for having the courage to continue to come on here and talk about this incredible experience that you and your family had. very rarely do any posts affect me as yours did, and in fact, it started a 'wave' on a little forum some of us experiencers have to a point where we now have a thread called 'promoting awareness of missing 411' as we find this one of the biggest concerns that is not only overlooked, but scoffed at endlessly by the usual skeptics. however, in this case, it is a potentially lethal skepticism, for if we are not aware of what is going on in our forests we put ourselves and all of our children at risk

at this time i am living quite near an area where many sightings have occurred of either this entity or indications of ufo activity. these things were witnessed by some of the children and also some of the adults. at this time, the back woods appears to be a unspoken 'off limits' area, which i find disturbing as i feel that the woods are for all to share. I and others have spent the last year or so, because of your story and other's, delving deep into the possible explanations and solutions to the dilemma

i am a christian woman, and so i will of course pray for you and your family ((())) however, i do not believe, after the extensive research we all have done, that these beings are demons. it would certainly make it easier to get rid of them
but, unfortunately, they do not pass the usual 'test'. and, based on all the evidence, all the testimony, all i can conclude is that yes, these are indeed extra terrestrial beings, and yes, there is not only a 'connection' between this entity known as bigfoot and the ets, but they very likely are some sort of et species themselves.

this does not make the problem insurmountable tho, by any means. just as with any problem, once we identify it, we can find the possible solutions much easier. there are many different things one can and should do when dealing with these beings, and if you would like i would be happy to talk privately(or not)..nothing i would not show the board, but i do not want to have to spend a lot of time on arguing with the disinfo skeptics who abound..waste of time and no real answers get found that way.

again, i just wanted to thank you so much for opening mine and other's eyes to this; tho until this moment we have been quiet, i felt you should know that there are many of us out there who, tho silent, admire your courage and have taken up the cause because of you

anything and everything we could do to help you, would be a blessing

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: julia53

We will try anything at this point.

I private messaged, I would like to connect.

I come back to ATS, because where else can I turn? At least I dont have to face the scoffers face to face.
I come back because there are people like you, who want to help figure this out, and protect our children. And I am very grateful others try to understand and offer prayer. So, thank you. At least, I dont feel like I am flapping in the wind alone.
These are my grandchildren and my Son and Daughter, I can barely let myself think about all of it.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I know this is an old thread, and I didn't read through all the responses yet, but I found this to be interesting. Your grandson said they were robots, apparently there is some account of this sort of thing, relating to underground beings.

paranormal.about.com...

"He contended that the Elder Race, or Titans, came to this planet from another solar system in our prehistoric past. After a while of living on the surface, they realized our sun was causing them to age prematurely, so they escaped underground, building huge subterranean complexes in which to live. Eventually, they decided to seek a new home on a new planet, evacuating the Earth and leaving behind their underground cities populated by mutated beings: the evil Dero -- detrimental robots -- and the good Tero - integrated robots. It was these beings that Shaver claimed to have met."

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Interesting if true.....

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   

My family needs prayer right now.

Im not going to go into details, because I really dont want a book or movie made about our private stuff.

My daughter in law is having a new baby. And strange things are happening. To the point that my son stays up all night with a loaded shotgun. He doesnt sleep until my grandson goes to school. He has physical marks on his body, he can not explain.

With all the bits and pieces I have been able to gather over the past few years, it seems to me (and of course I really do not know at all) that these things are really demons, and they are using our genetic material to make those grey bodies. If Enoch was right and the demons are the disembodied spirits of the Nephilem, then it would make sense (at least to me) that they are creating earth suits for themselves to manifest in our dimension.

This isnt related, but Im going to throw it in anyway, Enoch also said that the Cows gave birth to the larger animals. So, that might explain some of the genetic cow mutilations. Just my own thought. If we are a seed planet, as some say, then this would make sense.

Anyway, if your reading this and you believe in Jesus, please lift my son and his family in prayer. Bind up the demons, (if they are demons it might help).

Thank you for your prayers

You have just described the reality of what I believe UFO's and "Aliens" to be all about. I don't come to it from a religious perspective either, just personal experiences of things that don't add up any other way. The human race is under assault and these malevolent spirits have taken hold of many people in our government. It's actually the most rational explanation one can find for the acts of pure evil being done in our country's name. There has been a corresponding rise between the UFO events and the loss of Christian faith and principles in our once great nation.

I don't believe in little green men from outer space but I do believe that spirits have capability to lie to us and deceive our minds in ways we think impossible. As for the greys I agree they are genetic creations of the Nephilim bound to their service. The help your son seeks has a name and he need but call on it to banish these demons and free his family from attack. Firearms and burglar alarms will not help, prayer and invoking the name of Christ can.

PS - It's very possible either your son or daughter in law have dabbled in the occult at one time. These demons cannot come uninvited. Once opened it can be a very hard door to close. Whatever was done must be renounced before the door can be shut and stay shut.

ETA- I hadn't read more than the first and last page of the thread before replying. I was reading backwards and ran in the post where you said this:

His mom is from a long line of 33 degree masons.

Her future children may have been promised to the others without her even knowing it.
edit on 8-5-2015 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   
If anyone is still watching this thread, the Travel Channel is airing a program this Friday May 15,2015 about the disappearances on Mt Shasta. I was told that there is a segment regarding my grandsons disappearance. It might be interesting. I havent watched it yet, so I cant comment on how true it is. The episode is called "The land of the lost".

www.travelchannel.com...

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I will personally have to go with abduction.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Hey Misskat1, I just watched David Paulides on a show called "beyond belief" with George Noory and he briefly told the same story your grandson told you, creepy stuff...

It is on GAIAM tv which is on my ROKU....

but you can look up the show....

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   

A lot of things happen in the woods, the good thing is that your child is ok with you, i cant imagine how frightening the situation on that moment you felt, but thankfully at the end your child is in good shape, fine and with you.

In the forest there are common natural treaths like wolfs, bears, mountain lions, even coyotes, but there are to some out of the world treaths too. I dont want to people get paranoid, but if you go out in the woods is good to go with more people and in places that most people camps out. Never camp alone or in very remot places.

Some of these out of the world treaths get cleansed, by militaary blacks ops or by some Et's, examples of these where in the vietnam war, lots of napal used, lots of military men face human treath and out of the world ones that len to drugs use, the rest is history.

So my advice is if you go out to the woods go with more people always and in places when commonly people use to camp never to very remot places.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join