It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Israel - Palestine Update Thread. No hate. Just updates.

page: 111
141
<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Woah this is interesting..

Netanyahu may delay election due to Gaza OP.


Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu may consider postponing next Sunday’s Likud primary, and possibly even the January 22 general election, if Operation Pillar of Defense in the Gaza Strip does not end soon, Likud sources said on Saturday night.




posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
You guys are making far too much of these sounds were hearing.


Guilty. They seemed to come out of nowhere - just like a large convoy rolling past. It's obvious now that it's just a highway close by. Apologies for getting carried away



posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Media Scrutiny ‏@Media_Scrutiny

@MedicalAidPal An 18-month-old baby killed in a strike east of Bureij (refugee) camp in central #GazaUnderAttack
Details

Media Scrutiny ‏@Media_Scrutiny

#BREAKING: HAMAS SAYS IT HAS 'SUICIDE UNITS' READY TO CONFRONT ISRAELI GROUND FORCES IN #GAZA.



posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
2 to 3 f-16's just did a low fly by.



posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Ooh. 3 F-16's just did a flyby over Gaza dropping something? Saw something shoot out but no explosions...



posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
F16s seemed to drop something on reuters but there are no explosions....



posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I was about to say the same thing Hijinx. I know at least one of them had a flash under it like it dropped/launched something, but nothing.



posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
What are those vehicles in the distance on the RT feed? Tanks?



posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by MadhatterTheGreat
I was about to say the same thing Hijinx. I know at least one of them had a flash under it like it dropped/launched something, but nothing.


Maybe it just was flares, looks like they're just intimidating them now



posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Something happening on the RT feed - two vehicles moved up and I swear I saw one fire at something



posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Curio
 


all I get on RT is people dancing



posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by spire
 


Good point, didn't even consider that. Anyone with more knowledge know if they would be dropping flares for anything other than intimidation? In this day and age I don't think they would need to drop them to mark anything.



posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoDat09
reply to post by Curio
 


all I get on RT is people dancing


Try this one: rt.com





 

Mod Edit: Link format - Jak
edit on 18/11/12 by JAK because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Twitter link


8 buses filled with Egyptians have just left Cairo & are off to #Gaza in solidarity.


Other source


We are now 8 buses in the caravan #egypt4gaza on our way to #Rafah crossing. More people are joining in cars.

edit on 18-11-2012 by AnIntellectualRedneck because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Confirmed: They are military vehicles and they are/were firing. Hearing on another forum that a mortar round hit near by and they're returning fire. This makes sense as shortly before that the camera zoomed in on a small puff of smoke in the field.....couple of minutes later these guys appeared.



posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hijinx
Woah this is interesting..

Netanyahu may delay election due to Gaza OP.


Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu may consider postponing next Sunday’s Likud primary, and possibly even the January 22 general election, if Operation Pillar of Defense in the Gaza Strip does not end soon, Likud sources said on Saturday night.



You might make a separate thread with this information...



posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Curio
Confirmed: They are military vehicles and they are/were firing. Hearing on another forum that a mortar round hit near by and they're returning fire. This makes sense as shortly before that the camera zoomed in on a small puff of smoke in the field.....couple of minutes later these guys appeared.


Is that from the RT feed?



posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by spire

Originally posted by Curio
Confirmed: They are military vehicles and they are/were firing. Hearing on another forum that a mortar round hit near by and they're returning fire. This makes sense as shortly before that the camera zoomed in on a small puff of smoke in the field.....couple of minutes later these guys appeared.


Is that from the RT feed?


Yeah - camera has panned away now though.



posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Americanist
 



Maybe I should

I just threw it in breaking news. I'm not exactly sure what to say about it at the moment, I have several livestreams going atm and I've been sucked into the concern over Harry.
edit on 18-11-2012 by Hijinx because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Source


Sky News Arabia and Al-Arabiya said their offices were hit in the second strike.The first strike hit a building housing Palestinian Ma'an and Al Quds television stations.


I think we've already had this info, but it's a nice little recap of what media people have been hit.



new topics

top topics



 
141
<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

log in

join