It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Higher Dimensions are Perceptual.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by AsuspiciousMANappears

True that

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by smithjustinb

Wow. If that's all the 4rth Dimension really is, then I've been living here for a wow now. I want to get upgraded to an even HIGHER one.

It's more than a feeling though. You know yourself as all and everything you experience is an experience of an extension of yourself. Knowledge is a lens for perception. Dimensions are perceptual. The world is defined for you only by you.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

It's more than a feeling though. You know yourself as all and everything you experience is an experience of an extension of yourself. Knowledge is a lens for perception. Dimensions are perceptual. The world is defined for you only by you.

How am i meant to put the world to use? What am i meant to be doing?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Whatever u want

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

I think you mean the 4th Dimension of Space/Time. Our Universal Reality and all Matter and Energy as well as Dark Matter and Dark Energy exist in at a Minimum 10 or 11 Dimensional States. Our Eyes can only perceive 4 Dimensional States those Being...Length, Width, Depth and Time as TIME can be visually seen or represented as MOVEMENT.

The other Dimensional States that add up to at least 10 or 11 are intrinsic to the QUANTUM WORLD as all Particles inside an Atomic Nucleus thus Protons and Neutrons are completely comprised of Quantum Particle/Wave Forms. An Atoms Nucleus is Orbited by Electrons which are a Quantum Particle/Wave Form. The Electrons are always equal in number to the Electrons that Orbit them in their Nucleus which may or may not have Neutrons also.

Light or Photons are also a Quantum Particle/Wave Form and travel at the Universal maximum Velocity of about 18,300 Miles Per Second.

Any amount of MASS which is determined by the total quantity of Protons and Neutrons in either an Atomic Nucleus or Many Atomic Nucleus' that would be present in a Celestial Body or other Gas, Plasma, Debris or Dust spread out through the Universe.

Gravity is determined and Created by the presence of MASS. The Greater the MASS the Greater the Gravity Well or Expression of One Dimensionality that is WARPING SPACE/TIME and thus changing the Dimensionality of Space/Time around a Celestial Body or any amount of Mass.

This Space/Time Curvature can be seen VISUALLY when ENORMOUS MASS is present. Black Holes, Large Concentrations of Galaxies or even our own SUN is large enough to VISUALLY observe this Cause and Effect.
Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

When you are in harmony with the movement, you are the movement. You are aware of your 4 dimensional self.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

The fourth dimension is lucid dreaming

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Pretty much. But, it takes much more skill to see 4 dimensions in a waking state. Plus, dreams are imaginary. Lucid dreaming is good training though.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
There definitely is a 4th dimension of space that you can begin to see.

In the 4th dimension of space, space as you know it is fluid

the 4th dimension is space-time, space and time are permanently attached, they are one and the same thing, from what you write i'm guessing you are unfamiliar with this, don't worry you are not alone, the band MGMT are also unaware... here's a chart i made in 1999 that may make some sense....

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

The Quantum Particle/Wave Forms that make up the Protons and Neutrons of my bodies Atomic Nucleus' exist in at the VERY LEAST...10 or 11 Dimensional States. My body cannot be only in 4 Dimensional States.
Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Pretty much. But, it takes much more skill to see 4 dimensions in a waking state. Plus, dreams are imaginary. Lucid dreaming is good training though.

Dreams are imagery (made of image) and waking state is imagery (made of image) - they are the same.
Images appearing never stops.
Man separates himself out of the image and dreams of 'other'. 'Other' times and 'other' places - which don't exist within the real image.
edit on 17-11-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
There is no 'space' because there is no 'time'.
Timeless being is what this is.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Exactly.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

There is if I say there is. There may not be for you though

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

If u say so

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

There is if I say there is. There may not be for you though

Ok that is your belief.
Can you ever step out of now (presence) in reality? Have you ever experienced another 'time'?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Remember another time itsnowagain....reincarnation. You believe in reincarnation. Thats another time. Who were you in past lifes?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

Remember another time itsnowagain....reincarnation. You believe in reincarnation. Thats another time. Who were you in past lifes?

I do not believe in reincarnation.
I only ever experience now/this.
I has always been what it is.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

You have made reference to believing in reincarnation before. When you are cornered you retreat in the safety of the Now.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Please copy and post where i say i believe in reincarnation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join