Higher Dimensions are Perceptual.

page: 1
1
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
There definitely is a 4th dimension of space that you can begin to see.

In the 4th dimension of space, space as you know it is fluid. Observing the 4th dimension is a matter of changing your perspective. In the 4th dimension you can change your relative reference point of observation.

The 4th dimension of perception comes into view as you become more aware of others and their perspectives.

We exist in all dimensions but in order to become aware of your higher dimensional existence, you have to change the way you see the world. Obviously.

Love respect and compassion are all paths to observing your higher dimensional existence.




posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb
 


How many dimensions exist in the universe? We live in three.



posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by smithjustinb
 


How many dimensions exist in the universe? We live in three.


More than 4. As many as it takes to see through the eyes of God.



posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb
 


How many do you think exist above 3?



posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by smithjustinb
 


How many do you think exist above 3?


How many do YOU think exist?



posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I don't really understand how the whole dimension thing works... is some one able to explain?


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Harles1990
 


Type imagining the tenth dimension into YouTube.

Then apply my thread to it.



posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Harles1990
 


imagine if stick figures drawn on paper were real and had experiences. They they would on be aware of two physical planes ....the flat paper. They wouldnt see us looking down on them cause they cant comprehend anything other than whats on the sheet of paper. Well where we are observing them is the third dimension. Their world is made of x and y directions on the paper and therefore they live in a two dimensional world.



posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
It amazes me how people speak about things they have never seen or experienced and believe what they speak.

How many dimensions? High and low dimensions?
edit on 15-11-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain
 


You tell me, since you are the oracle of wisdom.



posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain
 


I have seen a higher dimension. The way anyone else can see it trough the means I outlined. I know there are more because what I saw in the 4th was not absolute.



posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb
 


Have you heard of non duality?
One without a second.
edit on 15-11-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb
 

is there a connection between dimensions and state of vibrations ? like, higher vibration = higher dimension ?



posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack
 


Good call.
Vibration frequency is probably what they are getting at.



posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by smithjustinb
 


Have you heard of non duality?
One without a second.
edit on 15-11-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)


Yeah I've heard of it



posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
There definitely is a 4th dimension of space that you can begin to see.

In the 4th dimension of space, space as you know it is fluid. Observing the 4th dimension is a matter of changing your perspective. In the 4th dimension you can change your relative reference point of observation.

The 4th dimension of perception comes into view as you become more aware of others and their perspectives.

We exist in all dimensions but in order to become aware of your higher dimensional existence, you have to change the way you see the world. Obviously.

Love respect and compassion are all paths to observing your higher dimensional existence.

So, do you suppose those are the reasons that children and cats and dogs seem more sensitive to this dimension? What about people on their "death beds" so to speak, I know nurses have some tales to tell.
edit on 10/01/11 by Wonders because: To add.



posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
reply to post by smithjustinb
 

is there a connection between dimensions and state of vibrations ? like, higher vibration = higher dimension ?




Other than a feeling, I'm not exactly sure what vibration is. In the 4th dimension you can feel the light of things outside yourself as if they were a part of you... which they are. It is a "higher vibration"



posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Originally posted by icepack
reply to post by smithjustinb
 

is there a connection between dimensions and state of vibrations ? like, higher vibration = higher dimension ?




Other than a feeling, I'm not exactly sure what vibration is. In the 4th dimension you can feel the light of things outside yourself as if they were a part of you... which they are. It is a "higher vibration"


You will never feel anything 'outside' of yourself.



posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonders
 


What? Love respect and compassion? Absolutely.



posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain
 


Semantics. You know what I meant.



new topics
top topics
 
1
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join