It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Going back to sleep, let me know when a gay black woman is President

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightSunshine
I personally CAN NOT WAIT for the first Black Woman President to come along!! Or even, white woman, Latino woman, Latino man, Asian man, Asian woman, gay man, gay black woman, black man, the list goes on and on I suppose….

It don't care what color, ethnic extraction or sex the President is as long as he/she loves the American people and does what is best for them.

By the way, a women President would be a good thing in terms of re-balancing society. The UK had Margret Thatcher as PM for about 10 years. In the end, pretty much everyone disliked her and that dislike had nothing to do with her being a women.

It did wonders for knocking the militant British feminism movement stone dead.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by MidnightSunshine

Wake me up when a gay black Asian ginger becomes President, legalizes gay marriage nationwide, makes the good stuff legal, fixes the economy, puts the military on a really short leash, and standardizes injections for compassion enhancement.

I'll probably get flamed for that, but watch me care. That's the kind of President I can proudly stand beside.

Well let them flame you buddy, i'll be right here beside you soaking up the heat!!! Where is this candidate? Sign me up!!!!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by sylent6
I know I am with five other races but I'm still black at the end of the day so, regardless what he is, he's still black just like I am.

More of a brown color..coffee with cream moreso than black or white.

-misses Dave

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog

Originally posted by Renegade2283 I personally know a couple of people who voted for Obama just because he was black, for a fact (they said it out-right). I also know people who voted for Romney just because he wasn't black, (they were racist). Just saying.

So the ones that voted for Obama because hes black arent racist but the ones that voted for Romney because hes white are?
What kind of logic is that?
This is the kind of bs thats making race relations worse.

I agree about C.R. BTW

About the quote you quoted...I thought it sounded wrong as well. I was hoping it was just worded wrong, and if not I accept it for what it is, and look forward to day when this divide is alllll behind us.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

How does anyone of a liberal standpoint make a vote based on racial bias? I'm a liberal democrat, and I voted for the black dude. Big deal, his skin is darker than mine. I know white people who have less than 15% the heart that Obama has.

Your family never should have voted with that level of confusion and unbalanced perspective.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

reply to post by sylent6

First off why are we still stuck on having a black president?

Who's stuck on it? 200 years of white male presidents, and your shocked that after 4 years with something other than that, we are talking about it? Hell yes I'm talking about it!! Even if i think they are all working for the same guy and it really doesn't matter, i find it awesome that we finally have a better representation of the people of our country, and what better than a racially mixed president.

Yea, your still having some minor problems with that.

I don't know what thread you were reading...did you read what I said, then think about it??? Did you read any of my comments throughout this thread??

Dont be ignorant all your life just because...."you're not black or gay" and don't understand. Now go back to sleep and sweet dreams.

What's ignorant is your assuming I'm not gay.

Ugh buddy to answer your all three of your questions, you will find the answer in the title of your thread and umm read what you wrote in your thread perhaps?

I don't need to read any of your comments about thread because..you have already stated your opinion.

It all sums up..gay, black, and woman and I bet you're saying what's next down the line?, all three of these may happen in the future in the white house or just one all put together??

Dude do you want play some black ops 2 together?? Just let it go.....

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Would people really vote for hillary? I hope not, she didn't do a very good job, I wouldn't trust her to be president.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by Renegade2283
I personally know a couple of people who voted for Obama just because he was black, for a fact (they said it out-right). I also know people who voted for Romney just because he wasn't black, (they were racist).

Just saying.

Ya, my mother, sister, and brother voted for Romney...not because they stand for anything remotely republican (they are politically nieve)..but because he was of the wrong skin tone.
I questioned them about the stances and issues..such as, do you think a woman should have the right to get an abortion..that sort of thing.

anyhow, they were 100% liberal when asked issues.

So then I asked why Romney? They started out by saying something about businesses..he seemed smarter, or something, when pressed a bit, they all chuckled and started making racial jokes.
That was enough for me to understand their thinking (not like it was a surprise).

[point is, racism lead many low information voters to vote for race...did tons of blacks vote for Obama because he is half black? sure...and it is a wash with tons of moronic whites voting for Romney because he is white.

There needs to be a issues test I think..nothing too deep, just some basic testing to see if your even aware of say, 3 issues going on in the election before being able to vote.

I am thinking the constitution needs some amending...maybe a IQ test or something.

Simply Brilliant!!!! Thank you for making total sense of something that some people just aren't getting. You understood what I meant and I really appreciate that.

YES we need a voting test!!!

reply to post by TKDRL

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by boncho

Would people really vote for hillary? I hope not, she didn't do a very good job, I wouldn't trust her to be president.

Heck no, anyone who would put up with the bull# she did just for politics makes me sick so NO I would not vote for a patsy.

reply to post by AfterInfinity

How does anyone of a liberal standpoint make a vote based on racial bias? I'm a liberal democrat, and I voted for the black dude. Big deal, his skin is darker than mine. I know white people who have less than 15% the heart that Obama has. Your family never should have voted with that level of confusion and unbalanced perspective.

Your family never should have voted with that level of confusion and unbalanced perspective.

That is what he was saying, they shouldn't of voted the way they did.

While you are out there voting correctly with your heart and not your eyes, this isn't the case for everyone. I too think most of us are, but I'm not going to deny the fact that we are a long way (as a whole) from race influencing many peoples decisions, politically and otherwise.
edit on 14-11-2012 by MidnightSunshine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Double post

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

So you want to prevent American citizens from voting by issuing a test? Wow.....I knew the Nanny Staters want control over everything. Nanny Statism is unConstitutional.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sylent6

I bet you're saying what's next down the line?, all three of these may happen in the future in the white house or just one all put together?? Dude do you want play some black ops 2 together?? Just let it go.....

Yea dude, that's what I was saying. You nailed it

No, no Black ops for me thanks, I'm far too racist for that

Yea let's let it go good idea, sweep that # under the rug!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Oh dear lord Horus, it was a joke.

It means I think people need to educate themselves on the issues before casting a vote.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Oh dear lord Horus, it was a joke.

It means I think people need to educate themselves on the issues before casting a vote.

Well Nancy Pelosi said people have to pass bills so they can know what's in them. If that wasn't a joke, why shouldn't I believe you are not joking. Even your joke is filled with condemnation for people who don't agree with your premise.

Personally, I would have loved for people to be more educated about Marxism before electing one, that's just me, but I don't believe that issuing IQ tests is Constitutional when it comes to voting.
edit on 14-11-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Even your joke is filled with condemnation for people who don't agree with your premise.

The 'premise' of my OP was my thought process on how far we have come, and how far we still have to go where racism is concerned. I used the political angle because that's what everyone is talking about right now, politics.

I stated a few times that people who don't agree with that are blind and I feel sorry for them (((((whether they are racist themselves OR are denying the truth that our fellow citizens knowingly/unknowingly are considering race in their daily lives pertaining to everyday life things and/or even voting))) I never condemned them, I understand them in their simplicity and look forward to a time when they can be unenlightened about anything OTHER than race.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

A gay black woman? Ok, we'll wake you up when Condoleezza Rice becomes President.
Now go back to sleep...sleep...sleep...

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

it really does not matter who's the face on the POTUS..

the machine behind the curtain will roll on..

until the people break the tracks..

here is a start.. TONA

The Original Thirteenth Article of Amendment
To The Constitution For The United States

"If any citizen of the United States shall accept, claim, receive, or retain any title of nobility or honour, or shall without the consent of Congress, accept and retain any present, pension, office, or emolument of any kind whatever, from any emperor, king, prince, or foreign power, such person shall cease to be a citizen of the United States, and shall be incapable of holding any office of trust or profit under them, or either of them."

acknowledging the original 13th amendment

would do wonders removing the vermin in government..

got Knighted by the Queen? goodbye Baby Bush..

got cash to lobby for an overseas corporation? goodbye..

received ANY money from a foreign power? goodbye..

have a Title given to you from outside the USA? goodbye Honorable Judge & Esquire Lawyers!!

once you understand how powerful this original amendment is..

and that is it legally law of the land..

you can see how we can clear the traitors out.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I'll just be happy to have a president that actually works for the people again. Everything else is surface.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

How does anyone of a liberal standpoint make a vote based on racial bias? I'm a liberal democrat, and I voted for the black dude. Big deal, his skin is darker than mine. I know white people who have less than 15% the heart that Obama has.

Born in the nation, you can vote, what can I say...old southern "values" and whatnot.

I feel as you do, but I also feel the same for those whom voted for Obama because he is black.

Whats the solution?
There is no solution.
Just try to get the mindsets of people changed through media...they won't listen to reason, but they will alter their view through entertainment demonstrating it.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Whats the solution?

Time.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog

Originally posted by Renegade2283 I personally know a couple of people who voted for Obama just because he was black, for a fact (they said it out-right). I also know people who voted for Romney just because he wasn't black, (they were racist). Just saying.

So the ones that voted for Obama because hes black arent racist but the ones that voted for Romney because hes white are?
What kind of logic is that?
This is the kind of bs thats making race relations worse.

No no no. I didnt mean it like that. My friends dad for example is always talking about how he thinks "the blacks" are scum and deserve to die and stuff like that, so he voted for Romney.

However, my good friend voted for Obama, I asked him why and he said: "Because we have had a bunch of white presidents, so I think we should have a black one for a change." He didn't care about politics at all and didn't vote usually. But he made it a point to vote this time so we could have a black president. He doesn't hate white people, just wanted a black president for a change. It is almost like if every car ever purchased was blue and someone was like well: "I don't even like red any more than blue, but I will get a red car just to be different, to mix it up a little".

Only in this case is that true, I am sure many who did vote for Obama for being black could have been racist, possibly unintentionally.

Do you see what I mean?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join