It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

22 Signs That Voter Fraud Is Wildly Out Of Control And The Election Was A Sham

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

#1 According to the Election Protection Coalition, voters across the United States reported more than 70,000 voting problems by 5 PM Eastern time on election day.

#11 Wood County, Ohio (which Obama won) has a voting age population of 98,213, but somehow 106,258 voters were registered to vote on election day.

#13 Barack Obama did not win in a single state that absolutely requires a photo I.D. in order to vote

Entire Article

Pretty damn interesting article, well worth the read.

I'm sure Obama supporters will dismiss all of it as BS, despite the proof that there was definitely some shenanigans going on.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
They cleverly used two methods.

They used the old "switcherooo" tactic,

and they used the "throw out the ones we don't like" method.

Computers and software played a major role.

It all happened on a hard drive.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Of course there was fraud.

Fraud on both sides. He with the best loopholes wins. What do they win? They win the chance to get spat at and hated on for four to eight years. In return, they are given the keys to loot the country for this allotted amount of time - provided they make their handlers drunk with more power.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I like how this sort of thing didn't matter when Dubbya robbed the people, but it somehow matters now.

Or how it doesn't matter now if you voted for Obama, but it mattered then. Double standards are so much fun.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Well I guess Romney got out cheated what goes around comes around. He cheated in the primaries so he got it given back to him in spades. The big losers are the American people that still have faith in a completely unverifiable election...

Guess what few will care and it will happen again next election... and crook number 1 or crook number 2 will get elected...

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
i saw a documentary from discovery channel about the gangs of new york, and it indicated that voter fraud was the accepted practice of politicians in those days, and now that it is easier to commit voter fraud with a higher population and with digital re-orchestrating of vote counts, why would it be any differnt today. every election is rigged from the beginning, yet people really believe there vote counts, its a sad world when the the information is right there for everybody to see and everyone ignores it, cause they believe that we live in an un corrupt system, wtf people

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
PA's 99% turnout sure was a tell tale sign.

Then as someone created a thread about 10 million voters disappeared.

8 years of an illegitimate potus.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph
I like how this sort of thing didn't matter when Dubbya robbed the people, but it somehow matters now.

Or how it doesn't matter now if you voted for Obama, but it mattered then. Double standards are so much fun.

IT mattered BOTH damn times for the AMERCAN PEOPLE!
Wheres the real oathkeepers now?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAngryFarm

I'll just say that if you don't think the same and likely worse happened during the republican primaries, then you've got a big problem.

And by that account, Mitt Romney being the republican candidate (who I can't see any valid reason for honestly wanting to win, regardless, given his various deficiencies and otherwise similarities with Obama) was a sham of no less impact.

Obama winning the election is certainly a tragedy. But I'm by no means convinced that Romney winning the election wouldn't have been an abomination - in fact, I feel it's no doubt that we would have ended up with much the same Obamanation, regardless.
edit on 11/13/2012 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
The problem is every election the losing side drags out a bunch of stories about voter fraud but, when looked into none of it proves to be true. Of course the fact that so many people are looking out for voter fraus is most likely why almost never occures. That list has stuff completely on true from the get go like the ID thing, I live in a state that requires ID and Obama won it. The rest is just as easly dismissed with just some minor research. Of course the people who read this stuff are more interested in making themselves feel better about the loss then really getting the facts.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Some of those sound legit, but seriously some could just be an indication of how romney was just totally disliked, that's why no one voted for him. But the vote switches and the voter I.d. claims are interesting.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I guess you all will never believe that it was all decided a long time ago. Your vote matters not.

And, yeah, when G W Bush "won" his first term (what a joke), if you couldn't see that votes didn't matter then, you'll never see it.

I don't vote...and neither did George...

edit on 13-11-2012 by Tha Girl They Call Roc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
The number 1 sign there was voter fraud....

The person I voted for lost!

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I think the bigger fraud was the 2 candidates themselves and who backed them in the first, and for what reasons.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAngryFarm

Wasn't it just a matter of time?

Nothing during the elections but now in retrospect of losing it all leaves a bad impression.

Here in FL we have Allen West trying to change election laws himself and bully the supervisor of elections into calling for a recount on her own. She isn't responding to his threats so he has already resorted to the name calling.

We have laws and recounts are only if the margin between candidates is less than a certain percentage. Patrick Murphy won fair and square and by a large enough margin a recount was not authorized by the State elections board. Yet people from Wests campaign from West Palm and Ft Lauderdale have been picketing in Port St Lucie saying their votes didn't count. Of course they didn't. Those picketers were from 2 hours away. They were just there for the photo op.

What ever happened to losing like a man?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
i saw a documentary from discovery channel about the gangs of new york, and it indicated that voter fraud was the accepted practice of politicians in those days, and now that it is easier to commit voter fraud with a higher population and with digital re-orchestrating of vote counts, why would it be any differnt today. every election is rigged from the beginning, yet people really believe there vote counts, its a sad world when the the information is right there for everybody to see and everyone ignores it, cause they believe that we live in an un corrupt system, wtf people

So ...how are you suggesting we elect politicians?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
its time for america to have a popular vote i say

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by HeartOfDixie
its time for america to have a popular vote i say

Given the fact that the popular vote has only differed from the electoral college 4 times in US history, I don't see that having an impressive impact.

I don't think much good will be done until the US citizenry at large can be goaded into actually paying attention and getting involved in the early election cycle (primaries/caucuses) as well as keeping an eye out for electoral integrity to ensure the results are valid and we don't end up with the choice between a giant douche and a turd sandwich yet again in the general election.

Until then, they have no one to blame but themselves. May they lie in their own beds and hate it until they decide they need to do something better for themselves going forward. We've had plenty of decent candidates, but never done what it takes to ensure we actually have the chance to put them in office.

You really think Gore or Kerry would have been much better as president the last two times around? Because those are your only electoral vs. popular vote arguments in about the last century.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
It's sad that I can hardly read anything on the politcal forums without getting so frustrated I have to walk away. I understand that sometimes the OP will post with their bias obviously presented in the OP, but just as often the posting is neutral in tone, yet within 3 posts accusations of right wing / left wing bias begins piling on. It's ridiculous, regardless of party affiliation, that people can't see that there are serious issues right in front of our faces - even if a part of the OP has agenda bias.

Take this OP, some Republicans say "yes it was a sham"....some Democrats say "get over it - you lost." The list can go on and on.....Let's all point the finger at each other and make sure we avoid the real issue. It's a shame that people can't read this and see that there is fraud committed on both sides and has been for a long time. Do we just ignore it as long as "our side" wins? Then rehash all the same arguments the next time around, but maybe we get to argue from the other side.

People love to talk about the sheep (sheeple). As long as we are all too busy tearing each other apart over minor opinion differences while ignoring the larger problems that have or will impact all of us in major ways.....aren't we just perpetuating our own sheeple mentality? So I would ask those that insist to drag this into a" this side or that" argument, do you believe there is no voter fraud that occurs and can sway or has swayed an election?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

edit on 13-11-2012 by Tha Girl They Call Roc because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join