It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

22 Signs That Voter Fraud Is Wildly Out Of Control And The Election Was A Sham

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
They are not even trying to hide the fraud at this point.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560
reply to post by kozmo

Do you remember
47% ? Ligitimate rape ? Binders of Women?
These are reasons that this didnt turn out the way you would have liked. They shot themselves in the foot.

That's nothing compared to not telling the America people the truth about Benghazi, witholding truth about Iran shooting down drones, blackmailing the head of CIA so he won't testify, vote tampering and fraud, and probably a lot of stuff we don't even know about.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAngryFarm

More wacko Republican lies. Give it up losers.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Originally posted by DeadSeraph
I like how this sort of thing didn't matter when Dubbya robbed the people, but it somehow matters now.

Or how it doesn't matter now if you voted for Obama, but it mattered then. Double standards are so much fun.

IT mattered BOTH damn times for the AMERCAN PEOPLE!
Wheres the real oathkeepers now?

EXACTLY, people that say that crap i think are people who just got into politics or are very young, because i remember plenty of bush bashing sr and jr, whole family is nazi scum, and we still havent found that 3.1 trillion dollars lost the day before 9/11 happend.

it always matters black white red purple male female lib dem rep, doesnt matter, when the person who stand up there represents me, my people, and my country, id expect them not to be the biggest scumbag on the planet, and i expect them to lead by example, not do as i say not as i do.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
You CANNOT win the Presidency with "voter fraud" -- the numbers don't add up. So stop this. It's silly.
Voter fraud is someone registering as Donald Duck or taking the place of a dead person, and showing up to vote. One person can do this maybe 4 times - tops on a Tuesday.
So how many people could you get to commit this felony? 10,000, 100,000 -- that's not enough!

If we are talking about manipulating the vote counting -- I could see that.

Demographically -- the election shouldn't have been close. Obama "officially" only got 38% of the white male vote. So if there was manipulation, it would have had to specifically preclude whites. So if there is any election fraud -- and we do have evidence of it, it was to try and steal the election for Romney. Statistical analysis showed that Romney swapped 5-10% of the votes from Santorum and Ron Paul in LARGER districts. Newt Gingrich's votes were unaffected, which helped as a control to show the "rigging".

Anywho -- have fun with the crazy freak out. But Republicans lost this -- they couldn't have been more offensive or ridiculous if they tried, and it look like they REALLY tried to offend Latinos, blacks, women and the educated.
edit on 15-11-2012 by VitriolAndAngst because: grammar

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ~widowmaker~

Election fraud ALWAYS mattered.

It happened under Bush, as was show in Florida where the Republicans picked up more voters but ONLY in areas where electronic voting machines were installed.

I'm happy if Republicans think it was a fraud -- because I agree. But more Democrats should have won... so yes, let's throw out the machines and have verified voting and 3 people checking each ballot. But stop this delusion that you are the majority because the media tells you you are.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
DUPLICATE post.
edit on 15-11-2012 by VitriolAndAngst because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

voter fraud could also be considered buying the electoral vote^^

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
PA's 99% turnout sure was a tell tale sign.

Then as someone created a thread about 10 million voters disappeared.

8 years of an illegitimate potus.

Yep, just enough time to pull the same scams in every level of government and bankrupt our country. Talk about a Dirty Bumb!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

reply to post by ThinkingCap

Of course there was fraud. Fraud on both sides. He with the best loopholes wins…..

reply to post by hawkiye

Well I guess Romney got out cheated what goes around comes around. He cheated in the primaries so he got it given back to him in spades….

You’re both trying to play down/twist the facts.

First off, these election crimes are horrible and unacceptable, irrespective of what side they originated from. There is no mutual ‘compensation’ for such.

Furthermore, what we’re mainly dealing with are NOT separate frauds by the Reps/Dems, ‘compensating’ themselves as you try to make believe, but ONE, I stress ONE, big fraud committed by the NWO bunch against the people of the U.S. Its first step was to secure an inferior puppet’s nomination (Romney inferior as US president from a NWO's perspective) to make sure there would be only a weak candidate against Obama. Second step was to order Romney to behave like an almost complete idiot, in order to ensure he wouldn’t get too many votes in the following presidential election (which instruction Romney had to carry out, as McCain had in 2008). The third step - of still the SAME fraud - was to achieve the victory of the ‘better’ puppet Obama (‘better’ from a NWO's perspective, because he’s “the” perfect liar) by even more voter frauds during the final election. Romney always knew he had only been set up to lose the final election, which is why he endures the blatant frauds without taking legal steps.

edit on 15-11-2012 by giugliot because: spelling

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I just read that more young people turned out in this election for Obama than in 2008. Thats complete BS. If anybody here under 25 didn't vote this time around, that proves it. The election was a fraud. Not that it matters , you'll get the same under Obama as you would have with Romney... nothing.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
As many have pointed out, as soon as these frauds are investigated they evaporate. As a young man I was taught right away that you can't always win and when you lose you have to accept it like a man. Shake hands, kudos on a battle well fought, move on. Seems like some people need a refresher.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helmkat
As many have pointed out, as soon as these frauds are investigated they evaporate. As a young man I was taught right away that you can't always win and when you lose you have to accept it like a man. Shake hands, kudos on a battle well fought, move on...

What an argument. And what a high quality contribution to the discussion.
edit on 15-11-2012 by giugliot because: spelling

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Romney lost the popular vote too!

No one cheated. There was an election.
The man more Americans wanted in the office won the election. It was a slam dunk.

To cry foul at this point is completely indicative of the real entitlement class. The super wealthy like Romney. He is the one that feels entitled. He has been given everything he has ever desired. His mind cannot accept losing, therefore it must be black guys cheating him.

You lost. Exit the stage and let America continue to heal.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Here is the voting fraud
www.salon.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
There was a lot of voter fraud on both sides.
Obama was just more practiced in the art.
I hear that Obama is going to personally thank all the voters who helped him get elected....He is holding a Seance.

edit on 15-11-2012 by VforVendettea because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Hey the same shenanigans where there during the Bush era and nobody did squat. So why should they now?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
What the article fails to point out is that there are nearly 18,000 students at Bowling Green University who vote in Wood County, even though they don't live there. If you register to vote in a county, that's where you vote. In the case of the students, they would vote in that county, even though they would not be counted as registered voters living in that county (because most still lived at home with their parents when not in school).

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I guess you didn't hear the incident about the voting maching that was reverting to romney when people were choosing obama.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph
I like how this sort of thing didn't matter when Dubbya robbed the people, but it somehow matters now.

Or how it doesn't matter now if you voted for Obama, but it mattered then. Double standards are so much fun.

What about people that complained both times it happened? I am so sick of all of the people that do the left/right dance around things that seem to think it is funny when it happens to the other guy and say things like "now we are even" essentially meanwhile the intelligent population of the country continues to get screwed by both sides.

You in my book are worse then anyone else, you seem to relish the opportunity to do to your supposed opponents the same thing you percieve they did you to 4-12 years ago. You are the reason this thing continues, meanwhile the rest of us smart enough to see through it all are the ones that ultimately suffer the consequences.

If you consider yourself on the right or left, you are ultimately as bad as the people you claim to despise. I am sick of all of you personally. I would be happy to tell you my real feelings if there weren't filters and post bans.
edit on 11/15/2012 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join