It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands of You Will Want This Underwear. THIS is an Amazing Discovery. 100% Serious.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kituwa

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
Does it play a horn or something to mask the sound?

You'll be smelling great... and your name will show up, not as "mr" or "dr", it will be preceded by "HMS".

They have toot-tones to mask the sound.

Awesome! Thanks!!!

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I want others to wear this underwear.

I don't need it myself.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
well i think its a dumb idea,

how are people supposed to leave the "silent but deadlies behind" and walk away with a smile?

whats wrong with peoples these days is beyond me ^^

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Oh, the Japanese.... such ridiculousness

I don't see this catching on in a big way though S:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MaMaa

I know how you feel. I was once stuck on a flight next to a man who smelled like sweat, vinegar and shame. I did my best not to breathe for the 4 hours he was wedged against me but unfortunately his smell clung to me after exiting the plane.

Scent masking clothes would have done him some serious favors.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Luckily, mine already smell like roses.
Care for a sample?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Umm...what if you don't wear underwear?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Reading all of this made me fart...

Ill brb.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Hey Boncho, I also enjoy a full wardrobe.
I love John Mabry Clothiers thin, dark grey pinstriped navy three piece, and all the stripes run right, unlike all the cheap cut "suits" one sees on politicians and television presenters, with bad stipe width, color, and spacing, but worst of all, the right side of the jacket has stripes running off at a strangely comical angle. A clothier of good reputation would never use that piece of material, he'd insist on taking an extra bit of material to make it perfect, but looking at the stripes in...gasp...WHITE, on navy or even silver. One shouldn't notice the stripes, well not like a dayglo racing stripe on a brown 83 oldsmobile 4 door at least.
My undergarments are generally fitted to me, as most are silk, some with another fabric in the fibers for stretch as in my socks.
I didn't know it was uncommon for men to wear silks here, but the first time my doctor saw my undershirt she said...."Oh. I like that! Where did you buy a silk undershirt?" My answer was of course, same place I got the briefs. Yes she wanted to see, she's a good kid, far too beautiful to be inspecting my package packing, but I let her peek anyway. "Those are sheer too, are they comfortable?" Certainly dear, want to try them on? Darn it. I showed her mine....cheat!
I love her laugh. she told me her husband would probably have some objection to such light material, and they felt all silky like like women wear.
I told her that I discovered them in England, and ordered from my clothier, they are the most comfortable thing you can wear when dressed...or not.
Cotton is fine for under bluejeans, but I don't like underwear lines anymore than ladies.
I find that between my cold weather silks and my warm weather ones I am able to stay warm in the worst of conditions, so yes, the silks even go hunting, in fact L.L. Bean Outfitters has cold weather silks for hunters, it's a relatively inexpensive way to be both warm and dry.
My other underthings are also bought in "better" places, but Fruit of The Loom isn't bad, just cheap, and for most guys good enough. I wear Bike and Jockey. I'm older, and (not bragging) well blessed, I find I need the support briefs offer, lest my testicles descend to knee length by evening, with the attendant discomfort of being tuned to a middle C.
I didn't think a few thousand was too much to pay for what you like, and as you said, quality wears forever.
My silks, as fine as they are never seem to wear out.
As for flatulence coverage, well, I don't think my family does that. We are terribly refined (who'd uh thunk it?) Our customary manners and our perhaps quaint way of living has served us well...perhaps too well, we don't "burp" either. Well, we don't after we've been through primary school.
Money?
Enough to live well and leave our children in good stead, that is after all even more important.
Good day Boncho.

Luminaught

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
Nice...fart pants....
They should call them thunderpants!

I wonder if they'll put out a Mormon version... those can be called "Thunder 'n' Wonderwear"

edit on 14-11-2012 by adjensen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

enchanted thunderpants

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
LOLOLO...have gotten such a great laugh from reading through this thread........sooo silly.....cotton undies rock, maybe fancy silky one with a cotton crotch....for us ladies and maybe men too
...in my 40+ years have never noticed a big enough problem to warrent "filters" in our underware.......

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
It's hot n humid in FlArida.
For many, briefs/boxers/panties just don't apply.
Better aire~flowe.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by U4ea82
reply to post by MaMaa

I know how you feel. I was once stuck on a flight next to a man who smelled like sweat, vinegar and shame. I did my best not to breathe for the 4 hours he was wedged against me but unfortunately his smell clung to me after exiting the plane.

Scent masking clothes would have done him some serious favors.

Oh geez, that sounds awful. It was bad enough just sitting next to smelly german guy in the terminal, I couldn't imagine if I had been stuck sitting next to him! BLEH

Some people seriously need to invest in some deodorant/anti perspirant!! Or at least bathe and use soap.. sheesh

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I've read this many years ago (or at least a similar product), around 2004? Not only did it neutralize it but it would also stay "clean" for up to two-weeks. I for one welcome our new non-smelly fart shields!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by zonetripper2065

Thunderwear!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
My farts smell like roses

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by hudsonhawk69

Then don't wear underpants at all, share the fragrance with the rest of us.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by musselwhite

got a warning - can't even remember what i said but i'm sure it did not deserve a warning - anyway - ________ on you and all you obama minions!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join