It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Watchers are our Leaders (Giants) - Enoch Shows the Mystery

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I have two threads that need to be separated into light and darkness for a reason. I just finished the Biblical (Jacob / Enoch) side in this thread: Two Creations and the Mysteries of the Graven Image In this thread, I show how the LORD of Genesis 2 creates mankind in a pure image. I then show how Satan creates by the will of the fallen Watchers of Genesis 6 and Enoch I. From this, we see why God said, "Jacob (Farmer - Giver) have I loved and Esau (Nimrod - Taker) have I hated. I then bring out the connection to the Watchers (Giants) that are among us today.

In this thread, I want to show why this is the case for our fallen leaders. There are two witnesses mentioned in Revelation 11. One witness is Elijah. The other is Moses. As I will show,these two witnesses are here today and have been at work for 2000 years. Despite the fire from the Watchers, the witnesses have continued to witness. We are getting ready now to see the events of Revelation 11 in full as the witnesses are persecuted and killed.

Elijah was pictured in 1 Kings 17 as truing off the water (Souls of Baptism). He was then shown to be John the Baptist in the first century turning the water back on. Baptism is the ability to be born into the water (Immersed as a soul) for repentance. The Watchers are the wicked among us. Elijah is their witness with these words:

Matthew 3

7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. 9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

What is the witness telling them?

Moses was the witness to Israel. As of the first century, they were being told to come out of Egypt (Refinery of Earth) to the promised land. The "Experts of the Law", the Builders (Masons) who reject the Chief Cornerstone and Peter (Roman Catholic Church) are the three that Christ condemned and the three that are marked by Babylon and Moses dragging them out of Egypt. Moses has been with them and is the witness to these leaders in the video below. Today, the financial tables have been flipped and the benches are turned: Global Financial Meltdown

Water puts out fire and this is my message to the Watchers. Remember who you are or it will be too late. Another Thread about Peter

edit on 12-11-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

edit on 11/12/2012 by subjectzero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
the way i saw it was

leaving egypt...they had two choices

to follow Herod and the golden calf
or to follow Moses and the ten commandments

i think herods winning lol

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Enoch I

And now as to the watchers who have sent thee to intercede for them, who had been aforetime in heaven, (say 3 to them): "You have been in heaven, but all the mysteries had not yet been revealed to you, and you knew worthless ones, and these in the hardness of your hearts you have made known to the women, and through these mysteries women and men work much evil on earth." 4 Say to them therefore: " You have no peace."'

God said he had not revealed the full mystery to them. Let me help them out. We can repent through this baptism of the soul into the water. Here is the process after repentance for moving from wicked to righteousness.

Ephesians 3

Have a Listen for Yourself. CHILL BUMPS AHEAD!

What do we inherit?

Deuteronomy 4

19 And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the Lord your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven. 20 But as for you, the Lord took you and brought you out of the iron-smelting furnace, out of Egypt, to be the people of his inheritance, as you now are.

The sign of Jonah is three days. A day is 1000 years. The judgment clock of 70 generations mentioned by Enoch is up after two days. That's now. Hosea proclaims this to us so we know when the end comes for the Watchers:

Hosea 6

“Come, let us return to the Lord.
He has torn us to pieces
but he will heal us;
he has injured us
but he will bind up our wounds.
2 After two days he will revive us;
on the third day he will restore us,
that we may live in his presence.

Will God relent on the Watchers if they spare mankind what they have planned? I would imagine that God desires Mercey and not sacrifice. Feed the Sheep Peter. Embrace the Cornerstone and your lost Word (Christ) Builders (Masons). Return the money bankers. Repent and God will give amnesty. If not, this is what you have to look forward to:

Matthew 3

7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. 9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

11 “I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with[c] the Holy Spirit and fire. 12 His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”

I tell you because I love you. No other reason.

Luke 11:52

"Woe to you experts in the law, because you have taken away the key to knowledge. You yourselves have not entered, and you have hindered those who were entering."

You have the key. Do you know this?

edit on 12-11-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
The funny thing and there is nothing funny about it is,the ARCHONS are called
the WATCHERS,and Jesus name is not mentioned Gematria code.
Only the CHRIST CONSCIOUS is mentioned.I have the enochian texts book.
The pre existed god is YALDABOATH.Also known as Leonardo da vinci it is
coded in his name 777 reverse,insult to GOD true SOURCE CREATOR.
This whole thing is about afterlife and no one is told about the most important
part of afterlife what to say do and know when you are accosted by entities.
You need a road map to go to cities streets,yet most do not know the
road map to afterlife.Go into the light ya right and any false religion will
get you right back to the Demiurge.This battle is for your soul learn well
so you do not come back hell.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
You are a brave and good man to fight these things,be careful ,most of
us are with you.Beware the site owners they are of the watchers.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
the way i saw it was

leaving egypt...they had two choices

to follow Herod and the golden calf
or to follow Moses and the ten commandments

i think herods winning lol

It is all explained in this Dead Sea Scroll: Text belonging to the Instructor

" In his mysterious insight and glorious wisdom God has countenanced an era in which perversity triumphs, but at the time appointed for visitation He shall destroy such forever. Then shall truth come forth in victory upon the earth. Sullied by wicked ways while perversity rules, at the time of the appointed judgment truth shall be decreed. By His truth God shall then purify all human deeds, and refine some of humanity so as to extinguish every perverse spirit from the inward parts of the flesh, cleansing from every wicked deed by a holy spirit. Like purifying waters, he shall sprinkle each with a spirit of truth, effectual against all the abominations of lying and sullying by an unclean spirit. "

There were 14 copies and they were all found in the first jug. God wanted this found.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by madjetxe
You are a brave and good man to fight these things,be careful ,most of
us are with you.Beware the site owners they are of the watchers.

I am here to deny ignorance. We have all been welcomed here for this purpose.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Could these giants that lead the world today be interpreted as the coorperations?

I wrote this thread a while ago and saw the title to this one and was drawn.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I like how these ancient texts seem to be written multi dimensionally. Just how did they do this I wonder

new topics

top topics

join