It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the Fate of Evil Leaders on Earth? The Rock will be Rolled with Fire

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I can only explain this from the standpoint of the best truth we possess as humans. In Matthew 3, John the Baptist told the "Experts" that manipulate law what their fate would be. Any leader that manipulates law will be broken by that law. Their reward is what they take. The point is to repent and start giving. This is true for all of us in life, but especially for those who have been entrusted with the leadership of this domain. Here is what the Bible says will be the fate of a corrupt leader. The Pharisees and Saddusees are the metaphor in symbol. John the Baptist is the metaphor for water, life, and immersion of the soul for one purpose (rising to new life). We rise or fall by choice.

Matthew 3

7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. 9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

11 “I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with[c] the Holy Spirit and fire. 12 His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”

There are five baptisms mentioned in the Bible. Earth, Air, Water and Fire. Earth is the dust and clay that makes us. Air is the Word and Breath of God. Water is the result of the experience in the wilderness (Earth) and the Word that is gained by the reflecting point of experience. Fire represents trials and those trials will increase until destruction comes for all life. Water represents our baptism (immersion into the water of reality) and water also represents the application of growth that causes us to rise to new life, just as a plant rises with proper sunlight and soil. Water allows the process to occur. We are in a garden and we are planted for the harvest. Keep in mind what happens to weeds after the grain is harvested. It is burned and gone. Water puts out fire.

The fifth baptism comes to those who are harvested as symbolized by good fruit. When grain is refined, it makes bread. Bread is the symbol for the loaf we were all cut from, which is the Son of God. To return, water is the mechanism for repentance. Those who possess the Spirit now will stand firm when the fire comes. Those who do not will be demolished by this Spirit from shame and guilt. They will mourn their loss as they witness the truth emerge from faith to fact. Know the truth and the truth sets you free. Freedom brings love for others and God. Fruit is produced from repentance (Turning from sin and standing for truth). It can only be one way or the other.

1 Corinthians 10

14 Therefore, my dear friends, flee from idolatry. 15 I speak to sensible people; judge for yourselves what I say. 16 Is not the cup of thanksgiving for which we give thanks a participation in the blood of Christ? And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ? 17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.

We can verify this by knowing that all things are created with Word (Information).

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

We now have enough information to see where the first loaf of bread comes from. We are all cut from one loaf and poured from one cup. The wave of creation is the Word that is the wave of particle and wave duality. Consciousness is the primary mechanism that collapses the wave of collapsing wave function in physics. Here is the wave.

1 Colossians 1:

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

I say this to point out one very important concept: Not all of us are cut from this loaf by God's will. The bloodline that runs through all fallen leaders is the error that will keep them from receiving baptism after the harvest comes. Fire is their lot in the future. They have their reward now in this life. What they take is what they get. The rest of us have the choice to put the fire out with the water.

You must be born again can easily change to "no longer necessary" when death is swallowed up in victory. This victory will not come by strength or might, but by Spirit.

The Earth is the rock that will be rolled away to reveal an empty tomb. That tomb will not hold Christ, but will be the final resting place in fire for those who mock God. He extends cup of water to each of us freely. Grace is unmerited and none of us deserve what is offered. God can only give, but he will only preserve those who willingly choose to fulfill the law with love. Love covers a multitude of sin and water puts out fire. Eternity can be spent in the light or in darkness after the fire goes out.

We light the fire we burn by. Either that fire burns us or we use it to light the way on the path for others. It's a choice.

edit on 11-10-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

harrp will go AI and fry them in the bunkers

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by HiGilgamesh

harrp will go AI and fry them in the bunkers

Could be, yet I think it will be the sun going nova. Scientists now know that when a sun reaches half its hydrogen, it goes to the next stage. All the activity in the sun could very well be part of that process. Our sun is half spent now.

1 Corinthians 15

50 I declare to you, brothers and sisters, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. 51 Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— 52 in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. 53 For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality. 54 When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: “Death has been swallowed up in victory.”

55 “Where, O death, is your victory?
Where, O death, is your sting?”

56 The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. 57 But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Think the question answers its self, they will drown in there own corruption and lies. Not to mention the karmic debt they will accumulate and answer for repeatedly over the eternity of time!

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

What is the Fate of Evil Leaders on Earth?

The evil leaders have NOTHING of their own, but what was given to them.
(These were Jesus' words to Pilate, the Roman leader who despite knowing Jesus was innocent, claimed to have the power to free or crucify him.)

The evil leaders of this age will meet their end, as men normally do... and when they do, they will leave all their "power" and wealth behind...and stand powerless before their maker to be judged.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Enoch,

There is no doubt you have a unique perspective and understanding of these biblical symbols. May I suggest that you simplify by illustrating symbol = meaning? Some of the more scientifically minded members like yourself and I may be able to understand them better if they are represented by factors and constants, or written out akin to a mathematical formula.

(4 cups of coffee in to my morning - hope this makes sense!)
edit on 10/11/2012 by DarkKnight21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkKnight21
Enoch,

There is no doubt you have a unique perspective and understanding of these biblical symbols. May I suggest that you simplify by illustrating symbol = meaning? Some of the more scientifically minded members like yourself and I may be able to understand them better if they are represented by factors and constants, or written out akin to a mathematical formula.

(4 cups of coffee in to my morning - hope this makes sense!)
edit on 10/11/2012 by DarkKnight21 because: (no reason given)

Meh, just put on some Pink Floyd and go with it man.

Another thought provoking thread EWR. S&F as usual

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n

What is the Fate of Evil Leaders on Earth?

The evil leaders have NOTHING of their own, but what was given to them.
(These were Jesus' words to Pilate, the Roman leader who despite knowing Jesus was innocent, claimed to have the power to free or crucify him.)

The evil leaders of this age will meet their end, as men normally do... and when they do, they will leave all their "power" and wealth behind...and stand powerless before their maker to be judged.

I agree that God puts us where we need to be or where our previous actions have placed us. It's always in our hands as a choice, yet God acts for or against those choices by His own providence. In the end, we will all stand naked in His presence. The robe we receive will represent the sin that Christ cleanses. The wool for the robe is our sin that was sheered off as the wool was pulled over our eyes. Those who do not have that sin shed will wear it for eternity.

Amnion and Wool

Isaiah 1

16 Wash and make yourselves clean.
Take your evil deeds out of my sight;
stop doing wrong.
17 Learn to do right; seek justice.
Defend the oppressed.[a]
Take up the cause of the fatherless;
plead the case of the widow.

18 “Come now, let us settle the matter,”
says the Lord.
“Though your sins are like scarlet,
they shall be as white as snow;
though they are red as crimson,
they shall be like wool.
19 If you are willing and obedient,
you will eat the good things of the land;
20 but if you resist and rebel,
you will be devoured by the sword.”
For the mouth of the Lord has spoken.

top topics

join