It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defeating the Giants that ruled the world.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Would you like to see the world change? In order to do this giants must be defeated. To Those of us who haven't lost heart know this, WE DO HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE THE WORLD. We create a ripple effect in this existence, each one of us is a stone dropped in a large pond, by passing on love and caring, showing others how to be instead of telling them, don't tell anyone anything, you just do it and they will see it. Then they may ask and you can explain. the energies will flow, to the ends of the earth, maybe not at light speed. But eventually. This is how we change the world, we change our world. Others will see and do. Don't give up. we all effect each other, we may not realise this but just smiling at someone in the street can change the future.

There where giants in those days, huge giants.

There are giants today, huge giants.

In those days the giants would eat you up,..... the giants of today will eat you up.

Back then they would trample down people's homes, towns, the forests, and even take a giant leak in the sea. Today's giants all do this.

The giants where so big, the people felt there was nothing they could do to stop them. The giants ruled the world.....
Today, the giants are so big, people feel there is nothing they can do, today, the corporate giants rule the world.

But, giants have been defeated. Jack slew a giant, he was just a boy. David beat Goliath too.

Jack beat the giant by taking away his support, and down he fell. The bigger they come the harder they fall right?

David had a battle with a giant. He used his head and out witted the giant. And freed his fellow people.

Today's corporate giants can be beaten exactly the way. They need us much more than we need them. If they didn't have us..... It's only because of us they are so big. We don't really need them you know, not the way they want us to. Without our support, they fall, use your head, outwitt them.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Yes, the problem is we have known about this solution for a very long time. And as much as we try to band together to use this knoweledge to our advantage, the support does not want to give way.

We try to out-wit the giants, and we succeed in doing so, but the common man didn't understand any of the logical arguments made by us or the giants, so, instead of thinking critically, they side with the giants as if we never came along.

That is why they have amassed an army of sheep.

A sheep will become highly agitated if it is separated from the group. It is the banding together in large groups which protects sheep from predators which will go after the outliers in the flock.

unless our group is large enough to buckle that giant's support, we have not succeeded. Things don't happen like they do in games or movies

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
OP, I love your analogy. We beat the Satanic giants in the days of David and Noah once b4. And, as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

BTW, I got a wiki-ban for saying the "son of man" taken literally = man's child, or creation of mankind. They wiki-suck and I'm a proud parent too...

edit on 6/21/2012 by reitze because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Thats my strategy, if we could just get people to drop their luxuries for 6 months, the world would change quite fast. That is the key, they NEED us. well, not anymore, they could pull out and stop making the billions, but would they? I doubt it, that would make vast changes and if they dont. burn their house down with them inside it.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Where there really giants in those days? Or where they talking about the future, or maybe the past, maybe the future is the past. Maybe they where talking about now?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
We don't realize how much we enable these people in their quest for power. Think about this. What or maybe more importantly who gives money its value?
Sending positivity out!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TRGreer
We don't realize how much we enable these people in their quest for power. Think about this. What or maybe more importantly who gives money its value?
Sending positivity out!

It all started with trust, the trust was abused and the sytem is so corrupt now, it needs to be stripped back, and be renovated, stripped right back to the foundations.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains

Originally posted by TRGreer
Sending positivity out!

It all started with trust, the trust was abused and the sytem is so corrupt now, it needs to be stripped back, and be renovated, stripped right back to the foundations.

I think humanity is growing out of these old concepts.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

The key is to change the consciousness of humanity and allow it to reach the potential that it has, i agree with the OP that we all have the power. But the key is to figure out what exactly that power is and how to tap into it.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
So the Giants must be defeated eh?

You must be a Jets fan!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Thank you Wifibrains for your positive message and great analogy.

I believe our collective human consciousness is changing. I know my awareness is changing quite rapidly.

Your post has inspired me and just reading it has improved my day! As you say, like a ripple our individual choices and behaviors create our world. I feel eager to share warmth and kindness in all my interactions.

I believe we are ready for change, the time is now.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by StumpGrinding
Thank you Wifibrains for your positive message and great analogy.

I believe our collective human consciousness is changing. I know my awareness is changing quite rapidly.

Your post has inspired me and just reading it has improved my day! As you say, like a ripple our individual choices and behaviors create our world. I feel eager to share warmth and kindness in all my interactions.

I believe we are ready for change, the time is now.

Wow Thankyou this response alone inspired me.

Our conciousness is changing my friend, ITS EVOLUTION BABY!

I can see from your post a ripple moving outwards from you all day. Go get em

It is time.

edit on 21-6-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
You cannot win , its all an illusion. The corporations figurehead and slave refuses to let them win.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BladeRunner5050

Heh! Who, what, who, why?
edit on 21-6-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

top topics

join