It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Second Sun. Call it what you wish, but it is HERE**

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
The only way another sun or planet is going to sneak up on us is if it moves through a worm hole, is transported Star Trek style or pops from another dimension.

And none of that has been proven possible, but I guess you could give it a .0000000001 chance?

Just trying to make everyone happy.

link   
Seriously? I mean, really....seriously?

If someone is going to start yet ANOTHER thread making this monumental claim I would think that it would at least TRY to have a little merit.

The only 'proof' offered to back this up is one homemade video of a sundog?

I have numerous pictures and videos of sundogs, sunhalos and sunpillars. They are beautiful and completely normal.

This is absolutely no proof, whatsoever of another 'sun'....it is laughable. Actually, it is clearly proven a hoax that that is where this thread should be.

*hoax bin*

Here's a picture I took of the biggest sundog I ever saw....very low on the horizon and beautiful!! (and NO that is NOT another sun in the picture, it is simply the reflection of the sun off the ice crystals in the atmosphere!!)

Here I caught a really nice sunhalo with double sundogs/pillars (NO those are NOT two extra suns!!!!
)

edit on 12-11-2012 by westcoast because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by GameKeeper
i wouldnt be doing a good job of posting straight TRUTH if there werent as many souless trollers trying ever so hard to discredit me.. thank you again for helping us.

Classic Nibiru Truther fallback response when you can't argue the science.

"All of you must be shills!!!1!"

I hope you get the world's greatest ulcer from worrying about this fairytale.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

i wouldnt be doing a good job of posting straight TRUTH if there werent as many souless trollers trying ever so hard to discredit me.. thank you again for helping us.

Just because you mistakenly call it "truth" doesn't make it so, especially after your claims have been debunked. You almost sound like a religious fanatic.

no one has debunked anything. saying you did doesnt make it so

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

CNN talked about Tyche saying it was real last year? would they make it up?

www.youtube.com...

For crying out loud, at least listen to the video before posting it. In the first second he clearly states "may (!!) have found a new planet"

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by GameKeeper

Actually they were just reporting on the hypothesis. If Tyche is real why aren't Matese and Whitmire out there shouting it from the rooftops? Their years of research would finally be validated. If it was discovered they would at least have published a paper on its discovery. Instead the last paper they published is still last year's "Persistent evidencea of a Jovian mass companion in the Oort cloud"

link   

Originally posted by godseyeview

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Just because you mistakenly call it "truth" doesn't make it so, especially after your claims have been debunked. You almost sound like a religious fanatic.

no one has debunked anything. saying you did doesnt make it so

How is life as a dummy account?

link   
reply to post by godseyeview

World's greatest ulcer for you too.

If it weren't for the terms & conditions of this site, I'd wish something far worse considering you're doing nothing but trying to instill fear into people.

But I'll settle for the Super Ulcer.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
Well then, I guess we are all gonna die.

I'm going to the beer store. Anyone need anything?

Nice bottle of scotch if you dont mind....Dalwhinney or Peat Moster will suffice......

ooo and some beef jerky.......

On a serious note OP......as ive stated in other threads, with technology as advanced as it is and easily accessible to private night-watchers and sky gazers.............

Dont you think we would have WAY better evidence by now from them, then some shoddy youtube videos?

You wouldnt be able to keep this thing a secret......

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

not looking for respect. those with eyes to see will get the message. you people act like nasa or our gov would tell us smh..

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

not looking for respect. those with eyes to see will get the message. you people act like nasa or our gov would tell us smh..

We wouldn't need Nasa

An object of that size would be seen by thousands of hobby astronomers. Hell, you can see Pluto through a tiny 5-inch telescope on a clear night! Stop trying to dumb down people, be a man and admit when you're wrong

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

We don't need anyone to tell or not tell us.

They sell pretty powerful telescopes that you yourself can get and use.

Quit fearmongering and go see for yourself. And stop watching Melancholia over and over again. It's just a movie.
edit on 12-11-2012 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I trust NASA more than the users on YouTube. NASA at least has a perfect record when it comes to predicting the end of the world while YouTube is 0 out of a billion.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

apparently not looking for objectivity either.......

You tell everyone else they are "acting like nasa or the gov would tell you" as an excuse to deny common sense evidence against your claims?

Many people here (because our membership is so diverse) actually DO work for agencies that deal with astronomy and the cosmos.......and some actually DO work for the government of course.......altho much less nefarious then im sure you would like to believe.......

The point is the knowledge base here is vast..........many things have broken here on ATS long before the media ever got ahold of it......

If you are here to try and shed some light or set forth your opinion in an effort to convince people this is happening......then denying glaring facts, flies directly in the face of that.......

If you ARENT here to do that, then whats the point of posting it in the first place?
edit on 12-11-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

reply to post by Wrabbit2000

i didnt film this.. i am in northern hemisphere. the girl that recorded it is in South Carolina I believe.. this was at 2pm the other day. it is still below ecpliptic cant see it where I am..

Uhm.. no offense sir but South Carolina IS in the Northern Hemisphere.....

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Theres 7 billion people on earth, not just NASA or Government Agencies.

What that means is that there are thousands of amateur astronomers, researchers, cosmologists and serious non-government employed scientists with telescopes looking upwards - not to mention billions of people with their own eyes

Why then, tell me, haven't millions of people seen this?

edit on 12/11/12 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
This is no second sun or Nibiru as many call it. No current astronomical ephermis or astronomical observations have shown any second solar body in or anywhere close to the solar system.

Video 1 shows reflection of the sun during sunset on water crystals in the upper atmosphere or clouds in the stratosphere.
Video 2 is more of the same put later in the day.
Video 3 is a color enhanced version.

No Nibiru here. Nibiru is a symbol from ancient mythology. If real or not, it isn't here and won't be in my lifetime.

I have stopped watching these doomsday second sun videos because of their idiocy.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

You tell everyone else they are "acting like nasa or the gov would tell you" as an excuse to deny common sense evidence against your claims?

If you are here to try and shed some light or set forth your opinion in an effort to convince people this is happening......then denying glaring facts, flies directly in the face of that.......

If you ARENT here to do that, then whats the point of posting it in the first place?

he is telling the truth. thats the point. why do u ignore all the evidence that shows nibiru is here? why do u want to keep people ignorant?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
How is this thread 7 pages long...just how???

The OP has obviously found a second sun that nobody else can find...let's leave it at that!

Or is it a planet?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by godseyeview

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

he is telling the truth. thats the point. why do u ignore all the evidence that shows nibiru is here? why do u want to keep people ignorant?

No hes sharing his "opinion" of what the truth is..........

Ignore the evidence? Thats just the point, there IS no evidence........shoddy youtube vids and pics of sundogs (things that have been seen in the sky since man first looked skyward) are not evidence of anythig other then the fact that some people cant do 5 min worth of research, or exercise a little common sense.....

Infact, I would counter that the EVIDENCE, is clearly supportive of the fact that this "Nibiru" or "second sun" do not exist.........at least, not in our lil corner of the solar system...........

And signing on to your other account to make comments isnt on your own thread isnt going to help your cause
edit on 12-11-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join