It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Second Sun. Call it what you wish, but it is HERE**

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by godseyeview

And yet all the infrared telescopes in the world haven't seen a thing. How is that?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by godseyeview
reply to post by HomerinNC

First of all Nibiru is a brown dwarf. Meaning it doesnt radiate visible light. It only radiates infared. second in order to see it has to be in position to catch the reflection off the sun

So any where in our solar system and we should be able to see it even with the naked eye,

However its only a select few who see it on videos recorded by others.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Ok, let's throw out gravity then.

How has every single telescope, including orbital telescopes missed a giant brown dwarf/planet moving through our solar system? Infrared, x-ray, visible light, every single one has missed this huge object moving through our solar system.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by GameKeeper
reply to post by jburg6

you havent debunked anything. you have made fools of yourselves by being so obvious.

in your poor attempts at debunking the videos. the truth is in front of your faces people!
edit on 12-11-2012 by GameKeeper because: (no reason given)

You still believe in Santa, and the Easter Bunny....don't you....

Des

What???

Theres no Santa???

No second sun???

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

reply to post by jburg6

you havent debunked anything. you have made fools of yourselves by being so obvious.

in your poor attempts at debunking the videos. the truth is in front of your faces people!
edit on 12-11-2012 by GameKeeper because: (no reason given)

You still believe in Santa, and the Easter Bunny....don't you....

Des

Des

I thought ATS proved that Santa was real , I think it was defcon5 a couple of years ago created a thread with NORAD tracking Santa and all.

Easter bunny still waiting for that proof, but we all know that its day will come.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by Ghost375

Ok, let's throw out gravity then.

How has every single telescope, including orbital telescopes missed a giant brown dwarf/planet moving through our solar system? Infrared, x-ray, visible light, every single one has missed this huge object moving through our solar system.

Easy to explain, just throw all logic and rationality overbord

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

First of all Nibiru is a brown dwarf. Meaning it doesnt radiate visible light. It only radiates infared. second in order to see it has to be in position to catch the reflection off the sun

A planet sized brown dwarf would have been spotted decades ago. For crying out loud, tiny Pluto was found in 1930

Well NASA doesnt like to tell the public anything. They discovered a planet 3 times the size of Jupiter that entered the solar system last year call Tyche. Did they tell you about it Hell No. Nasa has always been disinfo. Don't be so naive. Second Russians and Chinese have admit Nibiru. NASA wont disclose Nibiru because along with it will be disclosure of the ET presence.. Get with the program

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
As others have pointed out if there was a large mass object entering into the inner solar system the orbits of the planets would be thrown in to chaos. It wouldn't just be slight changes, the Earth would literally be thrown out of the solar system. Now whenever this topic comes up people like to point to the Great White Spot or Jupiter's loss of a stripe as proof of this large mass object. Can you please explain how a second sun would explain these changes? Or are you just parroting what you have been fed by con artists?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Ah, I see the thread has shifted into a different mode:

When loosing debate, create Sock Puppet to start posting in thread and support you.

Mods? Could we take a look at the IP addy of the brand new member here suddenly posting?

Just a suggestion anyways.

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back later.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Smokes please. Maybe a six pack, then I I will bend over and kiss my arse goodbye.

Anywho, lots of meteor showers this half of the year:

November 16/17, 2012, late night November 16 until dawn November 17 Leonids Radiating from the constellation Leo the Lion, the Leonid meteor shower is famous. Historically, this shower has produced some of the greatest meteor storms in history – at least one in living memory, 1966 – with rates as high as many thousands of meteors per hour. Indeed, on that beautiful night in 1966, the meteors did fall like rain. Some who watched the shower said they felt as if they needed to grip the ground, so strong was the impression of Earth plowing along through space, fording the meteoroid stream. The meteors, after all, were all streaming from a single point in the sky – the radiant point – in this case in the constellation Leo the Lion. Leonid meteor storms sometimes recur in cycles of 33 to 34 years, but the Leonids around the turn of the century – while wonderful for many observers – did not match the shower of 1966. And, in most years, the Lion whimpers rather than roars, producing a maximum of perhaps 10-15 meteors per hour. Like most meteor showers, the Leonids ordinarily pick up steam after midnight and display the greatest meteor numbers just before dawn. In 2012, however, the waxing crescent moon will setting at early evening, leaving a dark night for Leonid meteor shower. Never miss another full moon. Order your 2013 EarthSky Lunar Calendar today!

earthsky.org...

Also Taurids today, continuing.

Then the Geminids in mid December.

Eyes up!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Nowhere does it say that it "entered the solar system last year". If it even exists, it was possibly a planet that formed in another system and was captured by our solar system. In fact it was first proposed as being out there in 1999. They don't even know if it's there yet.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Tyche was not discovered. It's a hypothetical planet proposed by Matese and Whitmire from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette. The hypothesis is older than last year. However, Matese and Whitmire are pretty much the only ones that support it. The newspaper articles that came out last year only said that if Tyche exists it would be found in the WISE data. It was not found in the WISE data.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

A planet sized brown dwarf would have been spotted decades ago. For crying out loud, tiny Pluto was found in 1930

Well NASA doesnt like to tell the public anything. They discovered a planet 3 times the size of Jupiter that entered the solar system last year call Tyche. Did they tell you about it Hell No. Nasa has always been disinfo. Don't be so naive. Second Russians and Chinese have admit Nibiru. NASA wont disclose Nibiru because along with it will be disclosure of the ET presence.. Get with the program

You would see it with a hobby telescope. I can see Pluto with my 10-inch telescope from earth, and so can thousands of hobby astronomers. And no, no one presented evidence of "Nibiru"

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by GameKeeper

For a body to only be visible from Antarctica, it would have to be in extreme proximity to the south pole (i.e. touching it) and be 1700km across.

After that, at distance, it would be visible from further afield on the globe.

Any object such as a Brown Dwarf so close to earth would severely destabilise the atmosphere and magnetosphere, not to mention the fact that we'd all be dead from the radiation it would be producing.

Any body passing through the solar system on a regular basis would destabilise the orbits of the planets - and they've been constant for billions of years, as is evident by their orbital paths.

The very fact that we are here, on this planet, and have had chance to evolve suggests that nothing has passed by here for billions of years.

As such, this "second sun" nonsense is just that, nonsense.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Well, its pretty obvious he's been dodging questions and calling people trolls who disagree with him, even in his OP he calls people that might disagree with him trolls.

He provides no evidence whatsoever of a second sun.

I know this has already been posted but the fact is he gets pissed when
proven wrong, acts in a childish manner, and doesn't reply to anybody
who uses logic. You can be whoever you want on the internet and some people
still choose to be ignorant.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
i wouldnt be doing a good job of posting straight TRUTH if there werent as many souless trollers trying ever so hard to discredit me.. thank you again for helping us.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
CNN talked about Tyche saying it was real last year? would they make it up?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

i wouldnt be doing a good job of posting straight TRUTH if there werent as many souless trollers trying ever so hard to discredit me.. thank you again for helping us.

Once again, since you're obviously right, please provide actual evidence of
a second sun. If we are indeed trolls, shut us up with proof. If you're
so sure that a second sun exists, tell us how to find it.

All you're doing is making a fool of yourself.

People aren't stupid, you just won't convince everybody of something
that doesn't exist with a snap of a finger and a few YouTube videos
of sun dogs...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Just because you mistakenly call it "truth" doesn't make it so, especially after your claims have been debunked. You almost sound like a religious fanatic.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by GameKeeper

Common sense and science is trolling?

C'mon. Deny some ignorance here and actually admit that the facts you are being presented with prove you are wrong.

People will actually respect you for it.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join