It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Second Sun. Call it what you wish, but it is HERE**

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Create a post as follows...

I believe Nibiru is here because:

1) Proof 1: Peer reviewed scientific article.
2) Proof 2: Peer reviewed scientific article.
3) Picture of Nibiru...as in: not lens flare

Just to add one thing : the whole reliance on peer reviewed stuff as a sign of worth is pretty unsettling. There's been a lot of great minds in the past who were shunned by the scientific community only to be proved right later on. So I don't think something needs to be peer reviewed to have credibility. Kind of like religious people don't really need priests to be with their God/Goddess, etc, a scientist doesn't need peer review for it to be genuine.

link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful

Originally posted by godseyeview

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by godseyeview

You keep making all these claims and have yet to provide proof for even one of them despite constant requests. Let's start with the basics. Provide a scientific paper explaining how a large mass object can affect the weather.

I provided the information. If you cant even do your own research then its our own laziness. And why do you think i can find a paper explaining large mass object affect on weather. And whats that got to do with Nibiru being here or not. Use some logic man. You seem like a complete institutional unthinking drone. Use some logic please

but that's just it: we have searched.....and we can't find anything. Not one thing that isn't from some loon site like Nancy Lider, Zetatalk, GLP, etc. Those are the only places, besides YouTube.

Not one thing.

Claiming we are not searching is another typical strawman argument, and what Nibiru, Planet X people start resorting to.

Next will be the insults (actually those already started), the changing of subjects, or the flat out refusal to acknowledge anyone's posts other than those supporting you.

Credibility - 0

A big, fat, ZERO.

You know what the problem is Nibiru has a blacklist in the scientific community for political reasons. Imagine if you lived in china and was asked to show papers on Tienanmen square massacre. I got sources but they are not official and if you discredit all the sites on the internet the million of sites and evidence and not think logically and critically instead of looking at whether its the official government stance then we have to disagree.

link   

reply to post by lspilot6946

Looking at Stellarium my guess is it was Mercury. It is easiest to see eiither right after sunset or right before sunrise. It also sets about half an hour after sunset. Plus, it can look orange.
That makes sense to me. I guess I never noticed it other times while looking at the sun. Or maybe I had and past it off as nothing without another thought. Thanks ATS for making me ask questions now...lol

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

You know what the problem is Nibiru has a blacklist in the scientific community for political reasons.

One last time:

Even a hobby astronomer with a tiny 5-inch telescope would now spot such a large object from EARTH. No Nasa required.

Are you telling me they are controlling everyone who owns a telescope? Should I have signed some sort of non-disclosure agreement before buying mine?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

You know what the problem is Nibiru has a blacklist in the scientific community for political reasons.

One last time:

Even a hobby astronomer with a tiny 5-inch telescope would now spot such a large object from EARTH. No Nasa required.

Are you telling me they are controlling everyone who owns a telescope? Should I have signed some sort of non-disclosure agreement before buying mine?

How many times do i have to post the thousands of videos of nibiru from amateur astronomers that are posted on youtube or other such sites? Do you really have double think mind block virus or something? sad really

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

One last time:

How many times do i have to post the thousands of videos of nibiru from amateur astronomers that are posted on youtube or other such sites? Do you really have double think mind block virus or something? sad really

Then post a video that isn't lens flare or Mercury! You said there's thousands, so please, post one video of real evidence. And I don't mean the "sun shining through clouds awkwardly" one day just to be gone the next

So far you haven't done that...not even close.

Want to be taken seriously? How about you post objective evidence?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

You keep making all these claims and have yet to provide proof for even one of them despite constant requests. Let's start with the basics. Provide a scientific paper explaining how a large mass object can affect the weather.

I provided the information. If you cant even do your own research then its our own laziness. And why do you think i can find a paper explaining large mass object affect on weather. And whats that got to do with Nibiru being here or not. Use some logic man. You seem like a complete institutional unthinking drone. Use some logic please

but that's just it: we have searched.....and we can't find anything. Not one thing that isn't from some loon site like Nancy Lider, Zetatalk, GLP, etc. Those are the only places, besides YouTube.

Not one thing.

Claiming we are not searching is another typical strawman argument, and what Nibiru, Planet X people start resorting to.

Next will be the insults (actually those already started), the changing of subjects, or the flat out refusal to acknowledge anyone's posts other than those supporting you.

Credibility - 0

A big, fat, ZERO.

You know what the problem is Nibiru has a blacklist in the scientific community for political reasons. Imagine if you lived in china and was asked to show papers on Tienanmen square massacre. I got sources but they are not official and if you discredit all the sites on the internet the million of sites and evidence and not think logically and critically instead of looking at whether its the official government stance then we have to disagree.

sorry, but once again, you have made a FANTASTIC claim with absolutely NO proof at all:

"You know what the problem is Nibiru has blacklist in the cientific community for political reasons."

I know absolutely NO fact in that at all. Only YOUR claim that it is. With NO proof.

This is a fine example again of what Nibiru people do: when the evidence is presented against their argument, then they claim that of course nothing can be proven because it's all one big cover up and that even the cover up is covered up.......

Now, this IS a conspiracy site.......but even that line of reasoning would have any self respecting conspiracy theorist's eyes bulging out, and falling out of their chair laughing their rear end off.

Your proof that there is a cover up is the lack of proof..............

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I've yet to actually see you post anything from amateur astronomers. I've seen videos posted of people taking videos with cell phones. Taking a video of the sky does not make someone amateur astronomer. In all of these videos not a single person has posted coordinates for the object. If these were actual amateur astronomers and they found an undiscovered object they'd want to verify their discovery and to do that they'd be telling other amateurs how to find it. Why in all of these Millions" of sites (that you still refuse to provide) has no one posted the coordinates for "Nibiru."

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I've yet to actually see you post anything from amateur astronomers. I've seen videos posted of people taking videos with cell phones. Taking a video of the sky does not make someone amateur astronomer. In all of these videos not a single person has posted coordinates for the object. If these were actual amateur astronomers and they found an undiscovered object they'd want to verify their discovery and to do that they'd be telling other amateurs how to find it. Why in all of these Millions" of sites (that you still refuse to provide) has no one posted the coordinates for "Nibiru."

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by robhines
reply to post by MrXYZ

Hmm, was going to have a dig at your quote, but I realised it's Alan Moore so will let it pass! I don't fully agree with him, but each to their own. Moore is a wise person though so maybe he's mostly right.

He doesn't state conspiracies are wrong outright...just those that aren't backed up by solid evidence. He makes a very good point in my opinion

I like the bit about him saying some believe in conspiracies because they're more comforting too. I didn't understand that for years, but am starting to a lot more now. People like to have a concept of what the world is like, so there's some type of familiarity for them, even if that concept is freakishly strange. The truth is maybe a lot harder for some people to deal with.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Nibiru actually isnt visible yet but it will be soon.

link   

One last time:

You have just exposed your lack of knowledge what a Amateur Astronomer is, and when I say exposed, I mean like you've just dropped your pants in the middle of a busy shopping mall.......

Any idiot with a camera phone or a vid cam, is not a amateur astronomer.

What they are is: a person with a camera phone or vid cam.

A Amateur Astronomer is someone that is knowledgeable about the night sky, names and locations of celestial objects, and can locate them, and have a very good understanding of astronomy.
They don't even need to own a telescope to be one.

So no. I'm afraid that idiots with iPhones are NOT amateur astronomers.

Try again.

link   

Congratulations, you just posted a video about Tyche.

link   

Originally posted by lspilot6946
I was driving through Indiana sat night, the night those houses exploded. Anyway, after the sun had just set I noticed a little orange ball right above the tree line. After watching it for a few minutes I noticed that it to was setting. I pointed it out to mg gf but she wasnt able to see what I was talking about. I wondered why I didnt see it while the sun was setting, but the sun is bright so I figured that was the reason. I then tried to figure out why it would be orange. I assumed somehow the sun light was reflecting off of it. Which meant it wouldve had to be behind the sun. Like I said it was just right of where the sun had set. I watched it for a good 30 min before it to went behind the horizon. I just figured it was another planet, but I really dont know. It makes you wonder however. I would like to add. In all my years living in Florida and watching many sun sets at the beach...I had never seen something behind the sun that glowed orange that looked like a little dot in the sky. Stars yes, but not a little orange ball. Ill describe it the size of maybe the head of a pen.

Did the little orange ball you saw look something like in this picture ?

Look up at the top left of this enlarged picture !

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

Congratulations, you just posted a video about Tyche.

No they were talkin bout nibiru not tyche

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

One last time:

You have just exposed your lack of knowledge what a Amateur Astronomer is, and when I say exposed, I mean like you've just dropped your pants in the middle of a busy shopping mall.......

Any idiot with a camera phone or a vid cam, is not a amateur astronomer.

What they are is: a person with a camera phone or vid cam.

A Amateur Astronomer is someone that is knowledgeable about the night sky, names and locations of celestial objects, and can locate them, and have a very good understanding of astronomy.
They don't even need to own a telescope to be one.

So no. I'm afraid that idiots with iPhones are NOT amateur astronomers.

Try again.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Where did they call it Nibiru?

Kind of funny though that Tyche is theorized to cause the comets to come through the solar system, which is exactly what they talk about in that video. They also described it almost perfectly as it's hypothesized.

In November 2010, the scientific journal Icarus published a paper by astrophysicists John Matese and Daniel Whitmire, who proposed the existence of a binary companion to our sun, larger than Jupiter, in the long-hypothesized "Oort cloud" -- a faraway repository of small icy bodies at the edge of our solar system. The researchers use the name "Tyche" for the hypothetical planet. Their paper argues that evidence for the planet would have been recorded by the Wide-field Infrared Survey Explorer (WISE).

www.nasa.gov...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Again, they say a planet like that COULD explain how asteroids from the Kuiper belt could get here.

And just so you know, the WISE survey is PUBLIC...and it would have picked up that planet...but it didn't. Here's everything about Tycho: LINK

Either way, even IF such a planet exists...does that mean you just invalidated your own "look at those lens flare videos...PROOF!" claims? Because the only way we wouldn't see it with tiny 5-inch telescopes is if it's hidden in the Kuiper belt. And that's so far away, it would take a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG^1000 time for it to get here and you certainly couldn't take iPhone videos of it.

So what is it? Did you just admit that the videos you posted are nonsense?

Again, it's a HYPOTHETICAL planet. Also, I suggest you get your science news from scientific sources and not CNN

In fact, I don't even recommend getting political news from CNN

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

And again, your source is a YouTube video.....

My god....someone PLEASE find some grey mater for this poor soul......

Source please OTHER than a YouTube video posted by someone. A research paper perhaps.......anything from a college?

Anything for a reputable source?

Oh, BTW - the other video was about Tyche......not Nibiru. It was a YOUTUBER that claimed they were talking about Nibiru.....NOT CNN.

Try again.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by GameKeeper

Who are these people who gave you a star!?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join