It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Second Sun. Call it what you wish, but it is HERE**

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by godseyeview

Originally posted by neformore

There are thousands of sites from amateur astronomers, video evidence, soho images, websites that show nibiru is approaching. Why are you so blind? and ask things u block out with your mind?

No... you missed my point.

There should be millions. Not thousands.

We shouldn't be talking about this on an online forum, because everyone should know already

Or are you suggesting that people are incapable of simply looking upwards?

well actually there are millions of sites

This should be easy for you. Please post one reputable site LINK...no youtube links...just one please.

Des

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProperlyErrant
reply to post by GameKeeper

I believe there may be a potentially dangerous situation arising from a meteor impact of significant magnitude in the Atlantic Ocean, somewhere in the vicinity of 300-500 miles due east of Massachusetts.

At least thats much much much more likely..........and probable.........

We do know that a large meteor strike is a matter of when not if..............so thats plausible.........

A second sun meandering into our solar system like a transient coming south for the winter, and there not being catastrophic disaster of biblical proportions, from the disruption of its magnetic field........ is not.......
edit on 12-11-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by godseyeview

The weather has gotten more extreme because of climate change...and no, there hasn't been an increase in tectonic activity

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

There are thousands of sites from amateur astronomers, video evidence, soho images, websites that show nibiru is approaching. Why are you so blind? and ask things u block out with your mind?

We shouldn't be talking about this on an online forum, because everyone should know already

Yet funny enough all you can provide are pictures of lens flare effects and the sun shining through clouds

edit on 12-11-2012 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ProperlyErrant

what makes you think this? this is my nick of the woods so being a new englander myself, your statement got my attention. pm me if u want just dont pay any mind to the soul-sellers. their time is up soon.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

You keep making all these claims and have yet to provide proof for even one of them despite constant requests. Let's start with the basics. Provide a scientific paper explaining how a large mass object can affect the weather.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
Well then, I guess we are all gonna die.

I'm going to the beer store. Anyone need anything?

Will have 4 San Miguel please!

edit : Nice avatar Xcalibur254.

edit on 12-11-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I was driving through Indiana sat night, the night those houses exploded. Anyway, after the sun had just set I noticed a little orange ball right above the tree line. After watching it for a few minutes I noticed that it to was setting. I pointed it out to mg gf but she wasnt able to see what I was talking about. I wondered why I didnt see it while the sun was setting, but the sun is bright so I figured that was the reason. I then tried to figure out why it would be orange. I assumed somehow the sun light was reflecting off of it. Which meant it wouldve had to be behind the sun. Like I said it was just right of where the sun had set. I watched it for a good 30 min before it to went behind the horizon. I just figured it was another planet, but I really dont know. It makes you wonder however. I would like to add. In all my years living in Florida and watching many sun sets at the beach...I had never seen something behind the sun that glowed orange that looked like a little dot in the sky. Stars yes, but not a little orange ball. Ill describe it the size of maybe the head of a pen.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Quick reminder folks.

Obvious troll is obvious.

So lets stick to facts, shall we, and not get personal

Now then, lets examine some more facts...

How do we know brown dwarf stars exist?

Because we can see them by other means, at much greater distance than in our own solar system.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by GameKeeper
reply to post by ProperlyErrant

what makes you think this? this is my nick of the woods so being a new englander myself, your statement got my attention. pm me if u want just dont pay any mind to the soul-sellers. their time is up soon.

Read the following...

Also, if you truly believe this, let's create a contract. I will personally give you your entire net worth in cash, but if Niburu doesn't destroy the world by year end, you owe me not only that cash, but also all your belongings. After all, if you are a true believer you wouldn't mind having a bit of extra cash until you die at year end...right?

By the way, here's a link about brown dwarfs...because I don't think you know what they are: LINK

They are larger than the largest gas giants...so believe me when I say this...we would see it

edit on 12-11-2012 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

You keep making all these claims and have yet to provide proof for even one of them despite constant requests. Let's start with the basics. Provide a scientific paper explaining how a large mass object can affect the weather.

I provided the information. If you cant even do your own research then its our own laziness. And why do you think i can find a paper explaining large mass object affect on weather. And whats that got to do with Nibiru being here or not. Use some logic man. You seem like a complete institutional unthinking drone. Use some logic please

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Poses Youtube videos as proof? Check

Ignores basic logic and scientific reasoning? Check

Calls anyone who disagrees with him a paid Government agent? Check

I love these guys - Where do they all come from?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by lspilot6946

Looking at Stellarium my guess is it was Mercury. It is easiest to see eiither right after sunset or right before sunrise. It also sets about half an hour after sunset. Plus, it can look orange.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I provided the information. If you cant even do your own research then its our own laziness. And why do you think i can find a paper explaining large mass object affect on weather. And whats that got to do with Nibiru being here or not. Use some logic man. You seem like a complete institutional unthinking drone. Use some logic please

I don't think you're in any position to ask others to apply logic

Create a post as follows...

I believe Nibiru is here because:

1) Proof 1: Peer reviewed scientific article.
2) Proof 2: Peer reviewed scientific article.
3) Picture of Nibiru...as in: not lens flare

Just 2 scientific articles...you said there are MILLIONS, so shouldn't be hard for you to find 2 scientific articles instead of simply youtube videos showing lens flare

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

but that's just it: we have searched.....and we can't find anything. Not one thing that isn't from some loon site like Nancy Lider, Zetatalk, GLP, etc. Those are the only places, besides YouTube.

Not one thing.

Claiming we are not searching is another typical strawman argument, and what Nibiru, Planet X people start resorting to.

Next will be the insults (actually those already started), the changing of subjects, or the flat out refusal to acknowledge anyone's posts other than those supporting you.

Credibility - 0

A big, fat, ZERO.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Figured I’d help you out so I googled “amateur astronomers”
These are just from the first page.

www.aaa.org...
www.piedmontamateurastronomers.com...
3ap.org...
www.princetonastronomy.org...
www.sfaa-astronomy.org...

Went to each site and poked around. Feel free to do the same.
Not one single one mentions a second sun.
I think I know why. These folks actually know what they are looking at.
Maybe you should email them, see what they have to say about this, since you don't like the opinions here.

link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Hmm, was going to have a dig at your quote, but I realised it's Alan Moore so will let it pass! I don't fully agree with him, but each to their own. Moore is a wise person though so maybe he's mostly right.

link   

Originally posted by lspilot6946
I was driving through Indiana sat night, the night those houses exploded. Anyway, after the sun had just set I noticed a little orange ball right above the tree line. After watching it for a few minutes I noticed that it to was setting. I pointed it out to mg gf but she wasnt able to see what I was talking about. I wondered why I didnt see it while the sun was setting, but the sun is bright so I figured that was the reason. I then tried to figure out why it would be orange. I assumed somehow the sun light was reflecting off of it. Which meant it wouldve had to be behind the sun. Like I said it was just right of where the sun had set. I watched it for a good 30 min before it to went behind the horizon. I just figured it was another planet, but I really dont know. It makes you wonder however. I would like to add. In all my years living in Florida and watching many sun sets at the beach...I had never seen something behind the sun that glowed orange that looked like a little dot in the sky. Stars yes, but not a little orange ball. Ill describe it the size of maybe the head of a pen.

It was Mercury. A rare treat as Mercury is very hard to see for most people as it's always very close to the horizon. Most of the time treelines are in the way.

After that, you should have seen Jupiter, bright and high in the sky, and then in the morning hours, rising in the east, you'll see a very bright Venus right now.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

You're the on making the claims. It's your job to provide proof. As for the scientific paper, you claimed that this object is having an effect on weather. I'm asking you to support this claim by providing proof that such an object would have an effect on weather. If you can't actually provide support from your claims then you are just another Nibiru sheeple who can only parrot what you are fed by con men.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by robhines
reply to post by MrXYZ

Hmm, was going to have a dig at your quote, but I realised it's Alan Moore so will let it pass! I don't fully agree with him, but each to their own. Moore is a wise person though so maybe he's mostly right.

He doesn't state conspiracies are wrong outright...just those that aren't backed up by solid evidence. He makes a very good point in my opinion

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join