It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Second Sun. Call it what you wish, but it is HERE**

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
reply to post by GameKeeper

Theres 7 billion people on earth, not just NASA or Government Agencies.

What that means is that there are thousands of amateur astronomers, researchers, cosmologists and serious non-government employed scientists with telescopes looking upwards - not to mention billions of people with their own eyes

Why then, tell me, haven't millions of people seen this?

edit on 12/11/12 by neformore because: (no reason given)

There are thousands of sites from amateur astronomers, video evidence, soho images, websites that show nibiru is approaching. Why are you so blind? and ask things u block out with your mind?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by godseyeview

What that means is that there are thousands of amateur astronomers, researchers, cosmologists and serious non-government employed scientists with telescopes looking upwards - not to mention billions of people with their own eyes

There are thousands of sites from amateur astronomers, video evidence, soho images, websites that show nibiru is approaching. Why are you so blind? and ask things u block out with your mind?

Really.........then start listing the sites with reputable amateur astronomers who have hard proof that it exists........

That doesnt include schizophrenics with bad video cameras that post on Youtube.......

Ill start holding my breath
edit on 12-11-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Originally posted by GameKeeper
reply to post by neformore

not looking for respect. those with eyes to see will get the message. you people act like nasa or our gov would tell us smh..

apparently not looking for objectivity either.......

You tell everyone else they are "acting like nasa or the gov would tell you" as an excuse to deny common sense evidence against your claims?

If you are here to try and shed some light or set forth your opinion in an effort to convince people this is happening......then denying glaring facts, flies directly in the face of that.......

If you ARENT here to do that, then whats the point of posting it in the first place?

he is telling the truth. thats the point. why do u ignore all the evidence that shows nibiru is here? why do u want to keep people ignorant?

There is no evidence, that's the point

link   

You're right for once there when you say those with eyes can see. We can see that there isn't a giant second Sun just by looking outside.If you came out from under your bridge once in a while you might grasp that.

link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Ill start holding my breath

Don't

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Here you go GameKeeper and PlanetXisHere,

A few more recent photo's captured at Neumayer Station on November 11, 2012

Not so Easy for all of the "Debunkers & Arm Chair Astronomers" to Call it a " Sun Dog "
When it is Clearly Behind Clouds. Whatever it is, it is there in these recent photo's !

O530 AM

0540 AM

0550 AM

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisb9

And that ladies and gents would be called "the sun shining through clouds"

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Then provide links for that.

Honest to god links, and not YouTube videos of people with iPhones in their hands.

Claiming that it's there, and not providing the source for it, is just as bad as showing a lens flare video and claiming it to be a brown dwarf (planet, moon, UFO, etc, etc, etc).

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisb9

Perfect!

The sun as seen from Neumayer III during the late fall.

Congrats!

Check what direction the camera is facing, and the time. Then go look up the solar calendar for the sun, and it's position for that time.

You sir, are either incredibly ignorant. Or you are fraudulently posting something. A clear violation of the TCs.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisb9

wow thanks chrisb those are incredible photos! just.. wow. thank you my friend!

the sun of Righteousness will cleanse all evil from the world. no wonder these detractors are so angry.. Their time is up shortly

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

reply to post by neformore

not looking for respect. those with eyes to see will get the message. you people act like nasa or our gov would tell us smh..

apparently not looking for objectivity either.......

You tell everyone else they are "acting like nasa or the gov would tell you" as an excuse to deny common sense evidence against your claims?

If you are here to try and shed some light or set forth your opinion in an effort to convince people this is happening......then denying glaring facts, flies directly in the face of that.......

If you ARENT here to do that, then whats the point of posting it in the first place?

he is telling the truth. thats the point. why do u ignore all the evidence that shows nibiru is here? why do u want to keep people ignorant?

No hes sharing his "opinion" of what the truth is..........

Ignore the evidence? Thats just the point, there IS no evidence........shoddy youtube vids and pics of sundogs (things that have been seen in the sky since man first looked skyward) are not evidence of anythig other then the fact that some people cant do 5 min worth of research, or exercise a little common sense.....

Infact, I would counter that the EVIDENCE, is clearly supportive of the fact that this "Nibiru" or "second sun" do not exist.........at least, not in our lil corner of the solar system...........

And signing on to your other account to make comments isnt on your own thread isnt going to help your cause
edit on 12-11-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

No there is video evidence from many sources, increasing tectonic shift from gravitational pull, increase extreme weather from the energy radiating from the brown dwarf. satelite failure, weakening for the van allen belt, weakening of the magnetic poles, increased activity of the solar system, changed orbits of planets, the moon orbit changing, and satelite images of nibiru www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I believe there may be a potentially dangerous situation arising from a meteor impact of significant magnitude in the Atlantic Ocean, somewhere in the vicinity of 300-500 miles due east of Massachusetts.

link   

No... you missed my point.

There should be millions. Not thousands.

We shouldn't be talking about this on an online forum, because everyone should know already

Or are you suggesting that people are incapable of simply looking upwards?

link   

reply to post by chrisb9

the sun of Righteousness will cleanse all evil from the world. no wonder these detractors are so angry.. Their time is up shortly

exactly .

link   
Very cool.

Most likely we will all still be alive once it passes.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

reply to post by chrisb9

....exactl the reason why conspiracy theorist get a bad name.................

Totally willing to believe the ridiculous, instead of eliminating the most common sense explanation first......

No credibility what so ever.........sorry to come off so abrasive, but your all out attack on people who dont subscribe to your brand of "truth" is appalling

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

We shouldn't be talking about this on an online forum, because everyone should know already

well actually there are millions of sites

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by godseyeview

No there is video evidence from many sources, increasing tectonic shift from gravitational pull, increase extreme weather from the energy radiating from the brown dwarf. satelite failure, weakening for the van allen belt, weakening of the magnetic poles, increased activity of the solar system, changed orbits of planets, the moon orbit changing, and satelite images of nibiru www.youtube.com...

Ahh yes.........so i ask for evidence to back up your claim of thousands of astronomers that say this is real and back it up with links.......

and again you post youtube..............even after i said, please god no youtube

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

well actually there are millions of sites

Great , you should have no problem posting them.........If there are millions of reputable amateur astronomers out there with evidence..........

Then this should take you a matter of minutes shouldnt it?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

reply to post by chrisb9

You just made it on my list of 2012 fools...will be a fun "told you so" thread on Jan 1st 2013

You are basically here to preach without presenting the slightest bit of evidence

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join