It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Republican base was so wrong about Romney, and that's just the tip of the iceberg...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation
reply to post by longlostbrother

Yawwwwwwn. Feeling overwhelmed lately? Yeah I bet, that's what happens when you launch attacks from multiple fronts around here, just ask Hitler how that worked out.
LOL!

You're so confused about the reasons why Romney lost I don't even know where to begin, but I will say that Obama was gonna win no matter what because the masters of puppets wanted it that way. Plus, having a nation full of idiots doesn't help much either.

I mean I guess if you like your Constitutional rights beings slowly taken away like you do, then what more can I say? You can't be that much of an imbecile can you, really? Shakes head...........

Yuh know Long lost one,You might want to consider picking your battles instead of sabotaging your own drivel filled rants before they even leave your finger tips, because It's counter-productive towards your already doomed cause.

Then again I guess If I were you, I would also just pull the boats plug and sink it. Probably better just to get it over with.

~$heopleNation

edit on 15-11-2012 by SheopleNation because: TypO

Not feeling overwhelmed... just bored arguing with narcissists..

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
It's true, the Republican base has gone full retard, and it's just too much for even some Republicans to take anymore. It's just gone full of-the-cliff fantasy land retard.

The thing is can the republican base come back from it? What do they do about the mass retardation they leave behind? Couldn't that frankenstein monster of delusional paranoids turn on them? If Fox News and Republicans adopt a reasonable stance will it only prove that the secret gay liberal muslim terrorist president finally 'got' to them?

I think eventually history will show Goebbels and FOX News as the major propaganda machines of all time. Like the top top champs of brainwashing and political retardation. Don't you think?

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by spiritualzombie

The thing is did the Republican base go full retard or did the slight majority of those who voted go full retard? Did the liberals win? Yep but not by much. Does winning make you right? I do not think so. Is there any reason to believe the country will get better because the left one? Not by the comments I read on here by the left like yourself. In fact such comments. meant to further polorize the public, lead me to believe just the opposite.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
it's simple. their demographic is shrinking

they will be the burger meister mesister burgers in 20 years, people will wonder why we let them in power and have a laugh

W may have been the last white male president
edit on 23-11-2012 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jerk_Idiot

The thing is did the Republican base go full retard or did the slight majority of those who voted go full retard? Did the liberals win? Yep but not by much. Does winning make you right? I do not think so. Is there any reason to believe the country will get better because the left one? Not by the comments I read on here by the left like yourself. In fact such comments. meant to further polorize the public, lead me to believe just the opposite.

I agree, winning does not make you right. Just look at 8 years of Bush.

But on a very fair level, when you have so many people saying the Republican base is full of lies and fantasy. And then you look for yourself and see all the fear and misinformation peddled from FOX News. I mean you don't have to be Left or some highly evolved being to see they are retarding a nation. It's happening and its shocking and tragic.

The likes of MSNBC, CNN, they just don't compare to FOX News. And then when you add the fact that FOX News fought in a court of law for their right to lie, and the obvious shady business practices of Rupert Murdoch. It's just so obvious.

It's a full retardation of the Republican Party. Call me left, but on this issue I'm 100% right.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Your post drips of liberal mind mush.

Obama had more votes so he won. Mitt would have done a fine job just didnt get the votes. Small nu8mber by the way and even Obamas numbers were down. Sounds like he put some of his folks to sleep.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiritualzombie

Originally posted by Jerk_Idiot

I agree, winning does not make you right. Just look at 8 years of Bush.

But on a very fair level, when you have so many people saying the Republican base is full of lies and fantasy. And then you look for yourself and see all the fear and misinformation peddled from FOX News. I mean you don't have to be Left or some highly evolved being to see they are retarding a nation. It's happening and its shocking and tragic.

The likes of MSNBC, CNN, they just don't compare to FOX News. And then when you add the fact that FOX News fought in a court of law for their right to lie, and the obvious shady business practices of Rupert Murdoch. It's just so obvious.

It's a full retardation of the Republican Party. Call me left, but on this issue I'm 100% right.

The truth is one couldnt be left and see any retardation. What we are seeing is the work of mind mushers over the years coming into its own. A party that needs youth voters.....because youth lack insight and real smarts to understand the ways of lefty mind bending. This is the you and the now 18 year olds.....vote for things and ideas that effect older americans, stable american, that you know nothing about. The party that needs the "downtrodden" vote and passes out pizza and candys to get that vote. The party that will ruin america with divide, old race issues, gender issues and other ideas born out of the dumbing down investment the left has been working so hard over the years to produce.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
When republicans get their information from a news source known to disinform viewers. A news network that fights for the right to LIE... Thats full on retardation.

The whole secret gay liberal Muslim communist who pals around with terrorists illegal president... That's retardation.

There's so much retardation on so many issues.

This is why they lose.

It's good for the country that the Republicans failed.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
You just gave up all rights to telling Repubs "Romney lost get over it".

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by seekingpeace

What? You want us to be more in touch with our own inner abortionist? We are supposed to be in touch with our inner welfare state dependent? Oh yah and didn't you get the memo, it was right here on ATS that Obama is a moderate Republican. Hey wasn't that the OP who said it in another thread?
edit on 24-11-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
It may be practical for the Republican Party to help the Tea Party folks form their own official party. That way there would be a clear distinction of who is who and what they want. Right now, all Republicans are forced to go down with the ship on behalf of a minority party-within-a-party.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by alumnathe
It may be practical for the Republican Party to help the Tea Party folks form their own official party. That way there would be a clear distinction of who is who and what they want. Right now, all Republicans are forced to go down with the ship on behalf of a minority party-within-a-party.

Well see the Tea party dosent want to buy votes. They dont hold that the plundering of public and private funds will lead to any good. Thats why they are beset. Of the two the rebublicans are the real politcal animals.....thats why the TP is giving them cramps.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

So how is riding the coattails of the Republican Party more righteous?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

Originally posted by alumnathe

Well see the Tea party dosent want to buy votes. They dont hold that the plundering of public and private funds will lead to any good. Thats why they are beset. Of the two the rebublicans are the real politcal animals.....thats why the TP is giving them cramps.

You're so deluded... maybe just completely unaware about the corporte nature of the Tea Party... I don't know...

Despite strong support from Wall Street in the 2008 campaign, Barack Obama appeared ready to set a course correction, at least judging by his tough campaign speeches on financial reform. But the financial collapse intervened, and made matters worse. To save an economy in crisis, Obama felt obliged to bring in Wall Street types like Tim Geithner and Larry Summers, and he resisted cracking down on the suddenly fragile-seeming banks. Armageddon was averted, but politically, Obama ended up with the worst of both worlds. Wall Street was irked at him anyway, because even his mild criticisms and moderate reforms bruised egos and crimped profits. Meanwhile, voters saw him and the Democrats as in league with the bailed-out banks. In theory, both things could not be true, but in political reality, they very much were.

Which led to the great demoralization of the 2010 midterms. Voters were angry and frustrated and confused, and Republicans capitalized on that confusion. Even as Wall Street shifted its support toward the GOP, Republicans ran on a populist, anti-establishment platform. The main feature of this platform was an attack on the "bailouts," a phrase they skillfully used to refer to both TARP and the economic stimulus package, thereby tarring that mix of tax cuts and spending with the deep unpopularity of the bank bailouts that both parties had agreed to in late 2008. The brazenness was breath-taking: Club for Growth-backed candidates running as anti-Wall Street crusaders. But it worked. A wave of Wall Street-backed Republican freshmen swept into office under the guise of pitchfork-wielding insurgents. In mid-2011, I met one of them, Georgia's Tom Graves, who was heavily backed by the Club for Growth but emerged as a leader of the Tea Party caucus, on the night of the final vote to bring the debt ceiling showdown to a close. Where did I meet him? At Nationals Park, where he was taking in a game in AT&T's corporate skybox.

www.tnr.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother

Originally posted by Jeremiah65

You are free to imagine the negativity of Freedom and Liberty. I choose not to. I see opportunity to enjoy life as I believe we were meant to. You speak of subjugation but you spout the dogma of a "mob rules" mentality...is that not subjugating the few to the will of the many? I prefer that we all just be free to do our best.

I don't have to imagine it.

Every time a sector of the economy is deregulated a bunch of crooks move in and run it into the ground, forcing the government to come back in and re-regulate it.

The real "imaginary" thing is a completely deregulated capitalist society in which everyone played fair and some "invisible" force protected us from crooks and conmen and massive multinational monopolies.

US Libertarians are selfish, delusional hippies...

You know this looks EXACTLY like the very same fear mongering, lying, and embellishing that you are calling the Republicans out for. You know its a shame I feel like you had a good message to deliver and while your OP is good, it seems that you fall for the very thing that you are laughing at others for doing.

By the way I see it, the last time an industry was deregulated it caused an economic bubble that burst (as it should) and the government stepped in and made it so that recovery has taken a LOT longer than it should. I understand that there will be people to take advantage of the situation, but I that also means that I understand that there will be people to prosper over others no matter what regulations we have. This results in more and more regulations, but all that does is put a strain on the people who have no intention of doing anything wrong. These people happen to FAR outnumber the bad people. But hey what do I know, I'm a delusional hippy?
edit on 24-11-2012 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

What's interesting to me is this argument about how there are always those people who abuse the system but many who prosper and the good outweighing the bad... That's how a lot of people feel about welfare. Feeding poor families giving them a leg to stand on... So they dont starve and die. But for some reason it's easier for Republicans to accept the rich taking advantage of a system, than the poor. Always siding with the rich. I just don't see the enlightened being siding with rich people abusing the system so they can control it and bring it to its knees, while saying welfare recipipients who abuse the system for the necessities of food and shelter are somehow much worse.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

People who talk like you always crack me up.
You wish to feed people? Go ahead, feed them until you are broke. The idiocy is that you think all of them can be feed, again and again. They can't. You are like the caveman who takes the weapons to hunt with from the hunters to burn on the fire to keep people warm. After all some might freeze to death. Problem is by burning the weapons you have condemmed the entire tribe to starvation as now the hunters have nothing to hunt with.

The only chance for MOST people to survive is for more wealth to be created. If it is not then EVERYONE dies. Call it triage if you want but it is the way it is. By the way I will probably be one of the first put on the trash heap. Do I like it, NO!. But reality always sucks.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Jerk_Idiot

You really think when Walmart employees strike because wages are too low that the CEO is sitting at home saying "I know! I'm renting an apartment and can barely feed my family. But we all have to sacrifice to keep walmarts prices low!"

You really think those weapons are all in the fire???

Man they got you fooled. They have you thinking the 'job creators' are worse off than those who are starving and nearly homeless.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo

Get a clue!!!
MSNBC is a LIBERAL network and Frum is a RINO there to placate fools like you who desperately want to cling to some notion that the network is moderate and balanced.

With a crash, a bang, a boom and a BIG taste too, OH YEAH - HEY KOOLAID!!!

good for you...i hope you get a MSM TV show or a huge radio show....the democrats need to keep your "thinking" alive and well. please keep up the good work

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiritualzombie
reply to post by Krazysh0t

What's interesting to me is this argument about how there are always those people who abuse the system but many who prosper and the good outweighing the bad... That's how a lot of people feel about welfare. Feeding poor families giving them a leg to stand on... So they dont starve and die. But for some reason it's easier for Republicans to accept the rich taking advantage of a system, than the poor. Always siding with the rich. I just don't see the enlightened being siding with rich people abusing the system so they can control it and bring it to its knees, while saying welfare recipipients who abuse the system for the necessities of food and shelter are somehow much worse.

Don't know what to tell you here because I believe that both are equally bad, but I know that these people show up to take advantage of whatever system there is. It is impossible to regulate them OUT of the system and when you try, you just make more and more headaches for the honest people.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join