It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Question Concerning Obama Being The Anti-Christ

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

I'm surprised that I'm getting such reaction here.
Obviously Obama's falling in world with Trump's rise is sending his troops into shock.
I'm convinced Obama's the Antichrist.
His marking by the lottery draw with the Number 666 backs up Obama being the Antichrist... all the more so as the lottery draw was a heaven-sent miracle.

I say we let it be as it is.
If Obama's the Antichrist (which he is) then that's good. I don't care if he's the Antichrist. My mission is to fight him. I've got my work cut out. No need to bicker about it, one way or the other.
edit on 25-1-2016 by GeirSmith because: editing

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: R6A6W6

Yeah, you're right, Obama's the Antichrist.
Are you still active at ATS?
I think it's time you reactive yourself.
Trump's rising and he's a birther. Sarah Palin's endorsed him and campaigning with him. So, we're entering into the alst hours of Obama's reign. Next Saturday Trump will be crowned as next US president in advance because he's poised for a clean sweep to take all '56' US states without any opposition from anyone.

You said: "The whole idea is for you not to be deceived and realize who Satan is before its too late and he gains total power, which I think it is now too late because he just got re-elected."

I think it's stated that the Antichrist gains total power first and then he's revealed. There's no beating him. So, that's what happened with Obama. He totally corrupted the world.

I think you misinterpreted the Bible. (There are trolls heckling me about the Bible but I've chosen to not feed them because they're just seeking to disrupt the comments here, and incite and troll.) The real meaning is that when the news of Jesus' Second Coming appears (I'm the sole Messenger of the lottery's miracle marking Obama as the Antichrist), then one must bolt and run to reveal the Antichrist to the world in that short window of opportunity.... which is a question of mere minutes and hours.

People like you who consider Obama to be the Antichrist, are the key to achieving that breakthrough into the realm of truth aka the Apocalypse. We must gather our forces and reveal Obama for the demonic being he truely is i.e. the AC.

You say the 666 lottery draw is a coincidence. But miracles are divine coincidences. If flowers fall from the sky that's an unnatural coincidence. But for 666 to show up the day when Obama's victory was the headline news is also very unnatural.

666 only shows up on average three times a year in Chicago. So, for it to happen exactly the same day the world's future leader was celebrating his victory before billions of people on TV is totally unpredictable, unscripted and hair-raising.

What's predictable is that the Obama paid shills will panic at this comment. Also, isn't the fact strange that the miracle of the lottery 666 marking Obama, is totally unreported by the mainstream media/press? That shows how powerful the Antichrist Obama is, in his influence over mankind in our times.

He's totally closed down the minds of people in the world. And all that just "because he's black". He's inverted the racism and he's using race as a bait for inciting hatred. He's divided people everywhere among themselves; and created war and strife worldwide.

Remember the Antichrist is the False Man of Peace. That fits incredibly with the fraud of the Nobel Peace Prize being given to Obama. He's the Great Deceiver. We must gather now and spread this news.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Well Obama is soon to leave office:

No end of the world

No apocalypse

No Judgement day

He was a just a plain mediocre/bad president.

No anti Christ no Demon and certainly no messiah!

Its hyperbole and BS like this that makes the rest of the world laugh at Americans.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: KaiserSoze
The election was the 6th this time around.

That was from the last election, check the lotto result dates.

But yes, he is still the Anti-Christ, seriously.

The election was Nov 4, 2008 and the lottery was Nov 5.
It doesn't matter that it was in 2008 and not in 2012. He was marked as the Antichrist for ever.
If you agree Obama's the Antichrist, can you then sitting by peacefully?
If you know who the Antichrist is, why aren't you up on a rooftop, yelling the news to the whole wide world?
The only way to go to heaven is by spreading the news NOW, FAST, EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD, EAST TO WEST.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Well Obama is soon to leave office:

No end of the world

No apocalypse

No Judgement day

He was a just a plain mediocre/bad president.

No anti Christ no Demon and certainly no messiah!

Its hyperbole and BS like this that makes the rest of the world laugh at Americans.

Do you deny the whole Bible?
There's a Judgment Day. Even if you don't want it it'll happen. You don't decide the future. You can't rewrite the Bible's prophecies. Why do you want to do that? What are you hiding? Obama's toast now and admit it dam it!

Obama's in the White House for 11 more months. Trump's raging for Obama's scalp. Joe Arpaio's reering to arrest him. Obama can't hold out 11 months; that's MISSION IMPOSSIBLE.

Obama's certainly beyond doubt the Antichrist. I'm CERTAINLY the only one in the whole wide world revealing Obama. Because just look at this article: no one had even commented here since 2012, until my first comment hit like a sack of wet cement. Since then, this article's made history and broken the AApocalypse because I'm The one.

The world is laughing at Americans because they can't imagine there are people still saying Obama's got no birth certificate.
But they're getting grimmer by the hour because Donald Trump's also a birther and he's close to 50% in the polls. People are all up in arms in Europe, arguing if one should take Trump seriously or not.

People are waking up in a cold seat and they're realizing they should have not given Obama any credit in 2008. Obama's an illegal, undocumented alien living in the White House. You'll only see that in the USA. The USA has brought disgrace to the whole world. The USA is no longer a role model for the world. It's a role model for the Mafia and Thuggism worldwide now.
edit on 25-1-2016 by GeirSmith because: typos

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeirSmith

But YOU deny the whole Bible.
If you disbelieve the Bible yourself, you cannot rationally build any case on it.
Especially when you don't understand it or even know what it says.
If you are supposed to be a Buddhist, build your case from your Buddhist beliefs. I suspect that you're bluffing about those as well, and you wouldn't recognise a Nirvana if it walked through the door and shook hands with you.
A convincing case has to rest on what you believe yourself, not on what you don't believe.

The only reaction you're getting at the moment is the ability of ATS to detect nonsense.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Obama's the Antichrist,

Bush is the antichrist...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Mitt Romney is the antichrist...

Morgan Freeman is the AntiChrist

Arnold Schwarzenegger Might Be The Antichrist

Was Jesus the Anti-Christ?

What If Hitler Was The Antichrist

Strong Possible Antichrist Candidate - Rick Perry

Could the anti-christ be a woman?

Why the Antichrist will be not be human, but AI

John McCain The AntiChrist

Nelson Mandela=Anti-Christ

They should just hold a Royal Rumble, the winner is crowned the antichrist!

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Obama's the Antichrist,

Bush is the antichrist...

Mitt Romney is the antichrist...

Morgan Freeman is the AntiChrist

Arnold Schwarzenegger Might Be The Antichrist

Was Jesus the Anti-Christ?

What If Hitler Was The Antichrist

Strong Possible Antichrist Candidate - Rick Perry

Could the anti-christ be a woman?

Why the Antichrist will be not be human, but AI

John McCain The AntiChrist

Nelson Mandela=Anti-Christ

They should just hold a Royal Rumble, the winner is crowned the antichrist!

The trolls are unhappy and upset Obama's the Antichrist.
Wikipedia says "Deny Recognition" to trolls. That means "Don't feed the trolls."
Internet trolls

Wikipedia: Deny recognition

Don't listen to any false christs dissuading from Obama being the Antichrist. Only Obama's clearly marked by the Number 666 in the lottery draw in his hometown, the day after his election.

For example, here's a weak explanation for 666 for a US president: Reagan retired into a house at 666 St Cloud Drive and Nancy Reagan got the number changed to 668. That's not enough to declare Reagan the Antichrist.

But the lottery is. It was in his hometown and the day when he celebrated his victory. Millions saw it. Nobody knows about Reagan and his house #. Everybody would know about the lottery if the mainstream media weren't guilty of a massive Obama coverup. Like we don't even know Obama's real name. Where's it written? He's admitted to using multiple names. He's a fraud. Ghetto thug. His schoolfriend said Obama made money as a gay prostitute at Waikiki Beach in Hawaii to pay his coc aine addiction. It's on You Tube:

Mia Marie Pope Oust Obama

Fascinating stuff indeed.
edit on 25-1-2016 by GeirSmith because: adding news items

edit on 25-1-2016 by GeirSmith because: embedding problem

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: KaiserSoze

Originally posted by LostPassword
reply to post by TheProphetMark

I happen to know exactly how you can tell if Obama is the third
and final antichrist.

If Obama is shot ever in the head, and then later survives, he is then
the Anti Christ

It is that simple.

Why would he have to be shot? There are many, many ways to suffer a mortal head wound. Have you seen the massive scar on his scalp, I'm guessing 12-15cm, perhaps more. So, maybe it already happened and we are just not aware of it yet.

Be careful in the interpretation though. I personally suffered what should have been a mortal head wound over 3 decades ago. At best ,if I came out of the coma I was supposed to be paralyzed. Today I am in better health than most people 20 years younger than me, do not have to take any meds and go roller-skating and bike riding with my child, and I'm pretty sure I'm not the Anti-Christ.

True. Obama's head scars are not even documented by the mainstream press although they're perfectly visible on him. 12-15 cm scars? That's not even scratching the surface of it. From different picture agnles you'll see his scars go from beneath his chin, up behind his ears on both sides and then arch straight up backwards to the back of his head. The back of his head looks like the global world-map. It's just off everwhere in each direction and looks like a star-shape. His mouth's had heavy work done on it. His cheeks have multiple scarring when seen upclose.

I think that the lottery draw can also be called a fatal head-wound. Indeed upwards of 50 million people witnessed that draw the day fer Obama's election (on TV, radio and media coverages throughout the day and next morning and afternoon.). How he wiggled out of that is truely miraculous and is a "survival act" few could follow.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: charles1952
Contrary to the OP, I've found significant evidence that Obama is the Messiah. It's presented here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hi charles, yes indeed it's freaky to be worshipping this freak Obama who's the Antichrist. People have gone crazy. That's like worshipping Hitler. He's marked by 666 and is the Antichrist. Our mission is to reveal him. Join me and be a Messenger of the Apocalypse. Let's go now. Hurry!

Hey, you have to do more articles like that. The time is now. Trump's got Obama/the Antichrist on the ropes. Let's reveal the Antichrist FAST NOW. go go go!

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: bloodreviara
The problem with this statement is that well who the heck are we suppose to
take as the "Real" anti christ, how many times have we seen this word thrown
around, time and again it falls flat on its face, Hitler, Stalin, Manson (both of them),
and in all honesty the list would be so long if i were to include all of the names
that should be here, its ridiculous to take any of it as serious.

I find it offensive that you would try to label someone, anyone, as this evil incarnate
that has been debunked time and time again by people who refuse to lie so their
beliefs line up with reality, there are facts out there but this is a fallacy, obama may
be bad but he is also good in some ways, however i will give you that our current
government has a long long way to go for things to get better, also it must begin
with extraordinary change i believe anyway.

The folks in our current ruling body have lost sight of reality, this can be proven by
the deregulation of certain companies which led to the financial collapse, they
pointed the finger at everyone but the people who actually did it, not only that but they
refused to fix it by bringing back the regulations which kept things in check. liars and
thieves sure, antichrist or some religious "Evil", no sorry still not buying your BS any
more than i buy theirs.

Nobody's ever had a sign of the number 666 mark him as clearly as the lottery marked Obama. You don't prove in any way that Obama's not the Antichrist. Good job trying though.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: r2d246

The AntiChrist is gonna have the same kind of super human abilities as like a top level illuminati and even greater than that. He'll have super powers. Obama has no powers. He's just a dude.

No. Obama's got extraordinary powers. He's managed to trick you. How many people do you know who can con you using a false birth certificate?

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

But YOU deny the whole Bible.
If you disbelieve the Bible yourself, you cannot rationally build any case on it.
Especially when you don't understand it or even know what it says.
If you are supposed to be a Buddhist, build your case from your Buddhist beliefs. I suspect that you're bluffing about those as well, and you wouldn't recognise a Nirvana if it walked through the door and shook hands with you.
A convincing case has to rest on what you believe yourself, not on what you don't believe.

The only reaction you're getting at the moment is the ability of ATS to detect nonsense.

I deny the Bible's philosophy such as God or Jesus. But the prophecies are just visions of the future. I accept them from any faith. There are good seers and bad seers. I think the Bible's end times prophecies will realize because there are so many coordinated sources.

Buddhism visions also coincide with the Bible's.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: GeirSmith

"Next Saturday Trump will be crowned as next US president in advance because he's poised for a clean sweep to take all '56' US states without any opposition from anyone. "

Next Saturday?
56 US states?

Aside from the above, are you saying Trump is Satan?
And again, 56 states?

edit on 25-1-2016 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TheProphetMark

The picture you're using for the article is something I put up on Internet.
The full story goes like this. In 2008, after Obama's election I saw a Newsweek article asking "Is Obama the Antichrist?"
That Newsweek article spoke about the lottery draw of 666 after Obama's election. But then nobody in the mainstream media spoke about the Newsweek article and no one spoke about the lottery at all in the MSM.

So, I was really at wit's end to be able to speak about it because people would tell me I was imagining things and making it all up.

Now that I think of it, I could have checked the lottery's website and made copies of that. People did that and several pictures showed up at google images that people made from the lotto website.

I spent several months searching google for newspaper articles from the Chicago or Illinois areas that mentionned the miraculous 666 lottery. But to no avail at all. It was like a wall of silence from my viewpoint or at least from where I was in my search at that time.

Even people from Chicago didn't seem to know anything about it. I found one Illinois blog where a lady said "Yes, we all know the lottery drew 666 after Obama's election." But that was it. So, I thought logically the best way would be to order a back issue of the biggest newspaper from Chicago dated from the day after the lottery draw meaning Nov. 6, 2008.

The suspense was to find it on ebay and for the lottery number to be there. I tried ebay's searchpage several times but didn't get the dates right or it was that I didn't know how to enter the search words right. Anyways, I failed each time.

Then many months later, I got into an argument with a guy on Internet who said I was lying about the lottery. When I said I wanted to get the newspaper back-issue he said "Why haven't you done it then?" I said that there were no issues for sale. He bragged that I was lying because he had just searched ebay and found an issue in three minutes and he sent me the link.

Then the rest was history.

That's how I got the issue. A friend living in the USA bought the issue I sent him the link to and we got it delivered to him. He wrote to me that we had made it and the lottery was there on Page 2, and it was INDEED TADAAAA! 666!!!!!!!!

So that's the picture you see on your article's pic TheProphetMark. Someone's photoshopped it to make the 666 be highlighted.

But the orignial screengrab is the one my friend made of the back issue, which is now at his house. It's historical because I spent a lot of time figuring out how to get it and I'm the one who made articles with the screengrab which is now history on Google images and which everybody can see.

I have those screengrabs right now. Here they are.

i1010.photobucket.com...

We made three screengrabs of pages 1 and 2 plus a blowup of page 2.

i1010.photobucket.com...

i1010.photobucket.com...

Lots of people made Photoshops of those. I too, I made several Photoshops myself.
edit on 25-1-2016 by GeirSmith because: more typos

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit

"Next Saturday Trump will be crowned as next US president in advance because he's poised for a clean sweep to take all '56' US states without any opposition from anyone. "

Next Saturday?
56 US states?

Aside from the above, are you saying Trump is Satan?
And again, 56 states?

Thanks for the thumbs up Spelling Nazi.
Obama's such an imbecile he said there were 56 states.
The Iowa Caucus is Saturday so Trump said if he won that, the rest of the states would a clean run for him because he's polling so far ahead of the rest of the field.
snowspirit, did you get homeschooling or you know how to read?
It annoying to have to explain for the dunces in the classroom.
You're a dunce. Can't you understand what I write without explaining?
Dumboe! It's so ugly and stupid to see crap like this. Dam!!

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

"I'm the chosen one to spread the good news Obama's revealed as the Antichrist. " (from page 5)

You think you're the chosen one (a so called Buddhist), you're so sure about this that it's your calling to ruin this man's life (if you could), and I'm the dunce!!

Get a grip dude.
You're a crappy Buddhist
edit on 25-1-2016 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit

"I'm the chosen one to spread the good news Obama's revealed as the Antichrist. " (from page 5)

You think you're the chosen one (a so called Buddhist), you're so sure about this that it's your calling to ruin this man's life (if you could), and I'm the dunce!!

Get a grip dude.
You're a crappy Buddhist

You're really a Spelling Nazi. I thought it was a joke but you're up there quoting me back to myself. Spelling Nazi.
I call you a troll. Trolls disrupt and incite. Wikipedia troll: "In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages"

You're crying crocodile/vampires' tears for Obama's life being ruined.
Shame on you. Obama tripled the debt and he's never given up his birth certificate Donald Trump offered $50 million dollars to give over.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: On the Edge
Aren't the Jews supposed to accept the "antichrist" as their Messiah?
Somehow I can't see them bowing to Obama!

Obama's Jewish thru and thru.
I'm not an Antisemite but Obama's family is mostly Jewish. His brother Mark nDeSandjo is Jewish and so is his mother-in-law, RUth Nidesand (a white Ashkenasi Jew) and MIchelle's cousin, "Rabbi Capers Funnye Jr." (Black Hebrew Israelite - which is an Antisemite cult.).
Obama's the Antichrist and Yes, he's accepted by the Jews.
He's right at home down in Israel.

Obama's mixed in his faiths. Jewish, Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist: he carries a little Buddha in his pocket and the Hindu Monkey God 'Hanuman' too. For Obama 'anything goes'. He's like the Voodoo Cults that worship their shrines with anything and EVERTHING on the altar.

It's prophecised in my Buddhist end of times Apcoalypse teaching called Kalachakra that the demonic Antichrist-like figure that will arise (and who fits Obama TO THE T) will worship a mixed faith of eight great teachers: Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, Mani, Muhammad, and Mahdi.

I have all the links to those sources. I can give them here. I'll give them when anyone with good knowledge of Tibet shows up. I don't show links to ignorant ugly people.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: lonewolf19792000

666 is the number of a man. King Solomon. He recieved 666 talents of gold a year as tribute. It's the price (mark) of a sellout who turns their back on God. Solomon then fell into idolatry and began sacrificing babies to Moloch.

Ancient Moloch worship got a new facelift. It's called abortion now, as women sacrifice their unborn children to a demon to maintain prosperity and lifestyle.

That's wrong. Obama was marked by 666 because the lottery in his hometown drew 666 the day after Obama's election.
Obama's the Antichrist and I'm the one who's mission it is to reveal him and break the Apocalypse.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join