It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Morgan Freeman the AntiChrist?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
This would seem ludicrous, but consider some of the startling facts, in front of you blatantly...

1. Morgan Freeman is the front man promoting CHIP technology and CHIPPING. Don't believe me? Listen to the next Visa Card advert.

2. Morgan Freeman is the front man promoting CERN, threatening to open a dimensional gate that many think will be a route for demons. And, on camera, Morgan stands there with the CERN symbol of 666 on his hard hat at the site.

3. Morgan Freeman is a front man for ONE WORLD, promoting one world Government.

4. Morgan Freeman played the US President in the film DEEP IMPACT about an asteroid hitting the earth. Interestingly, it was released in 1998 (3x666)

5. Morgan Freeman has repeatedly played GOD in various films. In Bruce Almighty, he is first seen coming out of a light fitting having fixed it. One of the titles of Satan is Prince of Light. In Evan Almighty he warns that the ark must be finished by 22nd September.

6. In Batman, he plays a kindly guy who helps create a total surveillance system for Batman.

7. According to legend, the anticrhist is supposed to have severe marking on his face that he cannot hide... Just like Morgan Freeman.

8. Recently, one of Morgan Freeman's kids died in some weird Satanic cult ritual.

9. Accoridng to one prophecy, the Antichrist will be the "son of a Turk" - DNA analysis indicates that Morgan Freeman is descended from the Tuarig people os Algeria who were once important tribes in the Ottoman Empire of the Turks.

10. One mystic was scared #less in the 1930's. She said in 1937 that she had seen the face of the Antichrist and that he was alive now. People ask if it was Hitler and she said No - He was too obviously evil - it would be a man who was kindly, avuncular and everyone would trust. Morgan was born in 1937.

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: alsace

Bingo. Nailed it.
I guess the antichrist isn't that bad after all.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Damn it I had money on beiber

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
is there only ONE antichrist for all eternity on Earth.

does he host through the wormhole? so ARTICULATE!

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Well he had better hurry up in his world domination, I can't see him having too many years left on the clock (sadly, the guy is awesome).

But no, Morgan Freeman is not the anti-christ, just an amazing guy with an amazing narrative voice.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Now Morgan was a good man.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
nah. morgan freeman has already revealed his secret identity, you just havent accepted it yet.

edit on 8-9-2015 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
He needs the deadly head wound.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
i will do anything im told, as long as its in a Morgan Freeman voice.

the best sounding Anti Christ so far and there has been a lot supposed Anti Christ during the years.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Is Morgan Freeman the AntiChrist?

No.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Would that make Tom Cruise God?

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
He needs the deadly head wound.

Funny you should say that, he got that in a car crash in 2008.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Oh hell no. Morgan Freeman is god, and Tom Cruise is the ANTICHRIST.
a reply to: slapjacks

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
no

2nd

edit:krazysh0t beat me to it
edit on 8-9-2015 by fartlordsupreme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Yes. Most definitely.

Obviously, as we cannot effect a change of the magnitude the apocalypse foretells all by ourselves, and need a group effort, then we are ALL the antichrist.

I hope there are enough goats to appease us all.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

If we presume that the Antichrist is already on Earth, I would say that it's "Lord Rayel". Fox news have covered the event. Everything goes like it was suppose to be in the scripture, that's why some people actually think it's their messiah. But i will also consider your facts. Oh, and it's his step-daughter who got kill. Where did you get that info about the mystic? For myself, I believe the elites haven't shown their game yet and the Antichrist is yet to be revealed, if ever the NWO is that way.

Until then, let's not jump on conclusion with our pour information pool.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I, for one, welcome our new velvety voiced overlord. Praise Freeman.

'And the Lord so loved the earth, he gave us his only begotten Morgan Freeman.' Excerpt from the Book of Freeman.

edit on 9/8/2015 by Monger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
double.
edit on 9/8/2015 by Monger because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
He was also in The Electric Company 1971 to 1977 thats SIX years!
who else was in that Bill Cosby! Morgan Freeman Used is AntiChrist mindpower to make MrCosby fondle women.

Morgan Freeman Played a Muslim in Robin Hood in 1991

1991 = 1991 backwards !

His Characters Name was Azeem

which is pretty darn close to Aziz

which is the name of the character in Fifth Element who was told "LIGHT"

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
No.

Morgan Freeman is God.

Christopher Walken is the Devil.

I can hear them now, arguing.
edit on 8-9-2015 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join