It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Question Concerning Obama Being The Anti-Christ

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Hi, If you think Obama's the Antichrist then we must ally to spread that news.
I believe like The Prophet Mark that the lottery draw of 666 is determining.
The Bible says only divine means can defeat the Antichrist and that lottery draw is indeed a divine miracle thus a "divine means".

But we must gather to defeat the Antichrist Obama now and you're part of the ones saying he's the Antichrist.

Hope you're still posted to this website three years later.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Hijinx

Hei, I saw your post about the lottery of 666.
You gotta know Obama's the Antichrist.
Vil du skrive litt om det nu?

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: VeniVidi
reply to post by TheProphetMark

I have not seen anything in the Bible or elsewhere that would point to Obama as being the Antichrist. All I see is a bunch a white Americans that cannot live with the fact that a black man has been elected President Of The Untied States.

Nobody's saying Obama's black. The article first said the lottery in Obama's hometown on the day after Obama's election drew the Mark of the Beast 666. Look at the dates of the comments: I'm the only one here spreading this news still four years later. That means I'm the only one furthering this message. I'm the chosen one to spread the good news Obama's revealed as the Antichrist. Help me spread this good news people. It's our responsibility as human beings. The Bible says those who don't spread this won't get to heaven.

edit on 24-1-2016 by GeirSmith because: typo

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: magma
Ok , I will bite. You have presented an interesting coincidence.

What you suggest is the lottery is linked to a satanic cult,the numbers are rigged and obama is in fact the antichrist.

Whilst I offer no proof to the contrary, I am gonna say

NOOoooooooooooooooooooOooooooooooooooooooOoooo.

Don't think so.

Hi, No I don't think TheProphetMark is saying the lottery's linked to a satanic cult. He's saying the Bible's 666 prophecy has realized by a miraculous lottery draw. What do you think? I'm waking up this thread. Come join me to talk this topic here. Thanks.
I think the Apocalypse miracle of 666 has occurred and it's our duty to spread that message now and here.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeirSmith
I'm the chosen one to spread the good news Obama's revealed as the Antichrist. Help me spread this good news people. It's our responsibility as human beings. The Bible says those who don't spread this won't get to heaven.

The Bible says nothing of the kind.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: electricalpup
Did your Christ teach love and compassion?Why would he teach this? For his generation,or yours? You are looking out upon the world looking for hate,why? Maybe, you should stay within that energy vortex around your vessel, that is where the light is. It is dark out there.

I don't see any hatred or lack of "Christian" compassion in TheProphetMark's post.
The lottery drew 666 on the day after Obama's election in his hometown.
He's not hateful, he's just reporting a fact which anyone can check on the lottery website's "Winning Numbers History Search" (i.e. Draw's Date = Nov. 5, 2008. Pick 3).

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

The Bible says nothing of the kind.

I think this can be the Apocalypse. The Bible said that anyone who doesn't run to become Messengers of the Apocalypse when the news of the Second Coming happens will not be saved in heaven. This old article can be the Second Coming. I'm the one to break this news. I've found this article by chance but there are lots like this too. We can spread this everywhere even to China. Let's go. I've been spreading this news for seven years now. Finally Obama's tanking and Trump's blasting him like crazy. Palin's endorsement put Trump over the top now this last Friday. Now's the time. Let's go!

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer
So every time you see the number 666, you think it means the president of the United States is the anti-Christ? Religion does funny things to people's heads. 666 was just ancient Hebrews code-speak for the Roman emperor Nero. It ceased being relevant the day Nero died. Just an FYI, the oldest fragment of Revelations actually had 616 as the mark of the Beast, using the spelling Nero, versus Neron (dropping the N subtracted 50 from the total).

None of those theories above are confirmed by Wikipedia.
Nice try but NO. Obama's indeed the Antichrist. He's got all the traits.
I'm the one who's revealing Obama now in 2016 and waking up this dead thread.
I'm the MEssenger.
Obama's not OK just because he's black. That's racist to say that.
Obama's got to stand up to the light despite being black.
He gets no special treatment just because of his skin.
If he's the Antichrist being black won't get him out of it.
That would be positive discrimination to get out of the Apocalypse.
That would be ironical wouldn't it? And racist too. Not good.
Obama's got to face the music if he's the Antichrist. Face the music.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

The Bible said that anyone who doesn't run to become Messengers of the Apocalypse when the news of the Second Coming happens will not be saved in heaven.

No it doesn't. I call your bluff. Please quote a reference.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

The Bible said that anyone who doesn't run to become Messengers of the Apocalypse when the news of the Second Coming happens will not be saved in heaven

So how about showing exactly where the bible states that.... Unless!

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: IntelRetard
Obama may not be the so called Anti-Christ, but he is a pawn. Barry Soetoro is ushering in the new age on this planet and it will be a ruff ride for those in this time.

Since you wrote that, how prophetic indeed it has been!
Obama's bankrupted us and that's by susing the money he's stolen from the US Treasury.
The lottery draw was 666 and that means money: so Antichrist Obama's 666, Mark of the Beast is his money.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

So how about showing exactly where the bible states that.... Unless!

No, it's in the Bible.
I'm not Christian, I'm Buddhist and my Tibetan Tantric Buddhism is the highest form of culture in the world (Jesus said no Christians would be saved in the Apocalypse and to not follow them: they'd be 'false christs', he said that. But I'm not Christian so I can be saved and spread the Apocalypse. Jesus said it was only Christians who would fail to get to heaven in the end times. He didn't mention us Buddhists. So we can be saved.).

The passage in the Bible you're asking about, is where it says that when the news of the Second Coming of Jesus happens to 'leave the plough in the field' and 'if you're on the first floor and see something on the second floor to go fetch', it says leave the plough or leave the house and don't go fetch it.

I'm Buddhist and the Apocalypse we follow is called Kalachakra. It says the Antichrist-figure of the end times will be partly Christian. So Obama fits it.

I have the Buddhist quotes and all the Bible quotes too. I've been working at this for seven years to prove Obama's the Antichrist. I'm the one who brings the Message of the Apocalypse. I've rehearsed this for seven years. I'm rearing and ready to go now. This no drill. I'm ready for the Apocalypse NOW.

edit on 24-1-2016 by GeirSmith because: typos

edit on 24-1-2016 by GeirSmith because: typos

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TheProphetMark

If you are really interested in what the Christian Bible teaches about the Anti-Christ I would suggest Chris Whites video
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

No, it's in the Bible.

Yet you seem unable to find it....

Jesus said no Christians would be saved in the Apocalypse ......Jesus said it was only Chritains wwho would fail to get to heaven in the end times.

Of course you are unable to show where the bible states that!

I have the Buddhist quotes and all the Bible quotes too....

Yet are unable to reference them!

I'm rearing and ready to go now. This no drill.

Yet you are unable to reference your claims!

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

I'm bringing good news. The Antichrist is revealed and he's Obama.
Don't shoot the messenger this is great news. Give me a smiling face. Thanks for this. I'm asking all my friends to come here so we can get this news off the ground.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I'm bringing good news.

No, all you are bringing is made up claims that you are unable to back up!

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: IntelRetard

Obama may not be the so called Anti-Christ, but he is a pawn. Barry Soetoro is ushering in the new age on this planet and it will be a ruff ride for those in this time.

the present WH occupant may someday become the bodily vessel for the AC to take-over (after the person & spirit of Obama is removed during the 3 day 'death by head wound')

after all, Barack also seems to want to advance the Iran Regime of radical Shia population to obtain nukes and just awarded Iran Billion$ to help fund Shia-radical Jihad armies in the regions of Syria/Lebanon/Gaza/and even Yemen rebels fighting the Saudi kingdom
Obama is thereby helping the Chaos build for the return of the Mahdi, as still another AC as some see that person

the AC will not know he/she is the AC come-in-person until after the 3rd day resurrection after he/she got killed by a mortal head wound...
the candidate for AC would be a well known and charismatic leader for a longer period of time than when the empty-suit person later becomes the possessed AC for a period of 3 1/2 years/42 months according to prophecy stats.

but as for Obama being the AC at this time....NO way possible at all !
edit on th31145368282424472016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

No it doesn't. I call your bluff. Please quote a reference.

Why are you defensive?
This isn't a big deal you know.
Obama's the Antichrist.
Who cares?

I don't care.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Why are you defensive?
This isn't a big deal you know.

You are thew one being defensive here, you were caught out making up bible references!

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

the present WH occupant may someday become the bodily vessel for the AC to take-over (after the person & spirit of Obama is removed during the 3 day 'death by head wound')

after all, Barack also seems to want to advance the Iran Regime of radical Shia population to obtain nukes and just awarded Iran Billion$ to help fund Shia-radical Jihad armies in the regions of Syria/Lebanon/Gaza/and even Yemen rebels fighting the Saudi kingdom
Obama is thereby helping the Chaos build for the return of the Mahdi, as still another AC as some see that person

the AC will not know he/she is the AC come-in-person until after the 3rd day resurrection after he/she got killed by a mortal head wound...
the candidate for AC would be a well known and charismatic leader for a longer period of time than when the empty-suit person later becomes the possessed AC for a period of 3 1/2 years/42 months according to prophecy stats.

but as for Obama being the AC at this time....NO way possible at all !

I disagree. Obama's got all the traits. He's got scars all over his head. He doesn't release medical records. I doubt you or anyone can say for sure who he is. Do you know his name? See. No one can say even his name. Trump's saying he wants Obama's birth certificate and he's been waiting for it sionce 2011 already. Seeing he's at 42% in the polls who can refuse his demands? He'll get Obama's birth certificate and all his secret files for the gov psyops his parents must have done.

I'm the only one in the world who's furthering this news Obama's the Antichrist based this lottery draw of 666. So this is indeed great news because I'm announcing the Apocalypse. You can run forth and announce the Second Coming of Jesus. Hurry it says in the Bible.

edit on 24-1-2016 by GeirSmith because: typos and new ideas passing through my head on a whim

edit on 24-1-2016 by GeirSmith because: Revealing the Apocalypse between typos HERE...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join