It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello. I was asked to join here.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by cusanus

Should have gone to our churches "summer camp".

To others, I haven't followed the whole thread. If you ask me, sounds like a solicitation for funds with a "stay tuned" twist. On page one...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 11-11-2012 by intrptr because: link

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by LayteksLil

Welcome to ATS.

Do not underestimate "What can be done about it". EVER

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Q33323

Keep the "Slide Rule" handy in your shirt pocket Doc.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Hello again and thank you to all the new and returning people in this introduction thread.

I will try and answer some questions for you now.

I was asked to come here by another ATS member who ironically is still post-banned due to telling of their own involvement in this case in another thread about a year ago (which again they were attacked for doing so), but I'm not going into that story as it's not mine to tell.

Some of you have now seen what my original thread was about and so know there is no legal problem with me telling our side of it. Those who are able to research a bit more will soon find that we have started bringing this hoax to light already in one or two other places.

I have told the Moderator who 404'd it exactly who we would be publicly naming and these are all publicly known figures in the truth movement who are still supporting this story and also two of the 'victims' in the story would be joining ATS to tell their side of it. So no legal problem there either. We will not be naming anybody that hasn't already publicly chosen to be involved in whatever way in this story.

The documented information which we ARE able to show you to back up what we say is also legally allowed because the person that provided it did so willingly and publicly to make a claim and they cannot cry foul when we use this same information against them to show they lied. We know this is true because we spoke to the Data Protection Agency and they said they don't have a leg to stand on if they gave the information out publicly themselves. So again, this is NOT a legal issue.

We also were recently sent some documents anonymously which we cannot show for legal reasons because they were never made public but which we do know that at least one is genuine because we checked with the police involved and they confirmed that the information it contained was in their copy, so we have no reason to doubt that the other documents are genuine also.

We wouldn't be naming anybody that hasn't willingly and publicly put their name to this story already but when you hear about what we have uncovered you will understand why some of those people don't want this information know, and we do speculate as to why this may be, but it's just speculation on our part and up to you to make up your own minds about the information we present.

It is an immense amount of information (collected over 3 years) which has been put about in parts in several places already, but having one place with a wide readership where we can deposit it all and add to it as we remember important parts will take time.

I hope that clear up some of your questions.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

I already addressed this when asked by another member so I will state this again.

We are NOT and NEVER WILL ask anybody for money (unlike others we will name which we will go into if the thread is allowed).

We are NOT looking to recruit anybody.

We only wish to present the extensive results of a 3 year long investigation by several people who ALL used to support this story until we all actually investigated it for ourselves and to tell what we uncovered along the way.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

No problem, just bouncing off what you say. You did say the stuff you brought was 404'd? If you want to make a file on the internet and then link it here, that may be more acceptable.

Don't get me wrong, I was a victim of abuse in childhood too, just not sure this is the correct forum for that sort of thing.

There is a way to contact staff here and ask them about it first you know?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

No you are wrong here. Everyone we have named as I stated, has publicly and of their own free will, put their own names into this story already and we will NOT be naming anyone that hasn't already done so.

If someone makes a claim publicly and you show them to be lying, tell me how that is wrong or a legal issue or why on earth it should be a problem discussing this on ATS?

We can tell you why certain other individuals may not want this side of the story told but that is also part of the story.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

All i did in the opening thread was to detail the 'original' version of the story and summarise by saying why we believe it to be a hoax.

We understand what a bees nest this is to poke and that a lot of emotions will be involved alongside a lot of soul searching along the way. Not everyone will like what we have to say and some of those will outright attack us rather than even consider that what we are saying may be the truer version.

This is in NO WAY intended to dismiss genuine victims of abuse, of which we know many and we fully stand behind them and any effort to bring to rights their abusers, but as somebody mentioned already, what we discovered is such a huge can of worms that you hopefully will eventually understand why that is so but it will take much time to tell, but this is a story that needs to be told and we hope that the real victims of this story will eventually be able to get some justice of their own.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Okayyy... checking back in the morning.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Well, I'm ready to hear your story!
Will be checking back to see when you post it..let us know.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by sparky31

And in this one paragraph you have hit the nail on the head of EXACTLY what the thread would be about and of how important it is that people hear the story from the other side.

WHAT is truth?
WHAT will the average person accept as verified truth?
WHY do some people accept lies as truth?
WHO stands to gain from it?
WHO gets damaged along the way?
WHAT are the consequences?
What can be done about it?

There is absolutely NO SHAME in admitting that you were wrong about something you previously believed in, and in fact it makes you a better person to admit that you were wrong.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Laytekslil-

While ATS staff are deciding on what to do...
Are you able to post a version with names X'ed out until you have the authority
to put names in - or not.

I think a lot of us could probably follow it & read between the lines.

Just a thought.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by nerdyclutzyblonde
Laytekslil-

While ATS staff are deciding on what to do...
Are you able to post a version with names X'ed out until you have the authority
to put names in - or not.

I think a lot of us could probably follow it & read between the lines.

Just a thought.

all the info in the op's opening post is already contained in this thread

it was only an introductory post with the promise of more to come

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by aynock

It's only SOME information that is contained in that post. There is far more to disclose including the recetnly discovered information.

The member posting in that thread recounted their own experience and was then attacked for their position by someone using multiple accounts. The member was post banned for simply recounting their story and for trying to alert others to the fact they were being attacked by several people who only joined to attack them. Those others were allowed to continue posting crap, irrelevant information whilst also attacking the member and others who took the opposite stance, yet nothing was done about them. Why not?

You can even see by the (current) last post that on that thread that it seems ok on ATS to attack another member who is trying to tell you the truth, and their posts are allowed to remain despite breaking many ATS T&C. The member providing proof was post banned.

I was told by the member that even bringing up the fact of this double standard will probably get this whole intro thread trashed for pointing out the hypocrisy of it but it's there at the moment for all to see and there is more where that came from. It's ok to attack us it seems for providing a genuine story from a personal and provable perspective.

Not everyone wants the truth to be told. I'm still waiting to hear if ATS is joining that list.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

OH. so no topic?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I am curious as to whether you will be identifying yourself in this thread? Somewhere in this posts you stated that you and others started off as "believers", but after discovering evidence you now wish to offer proof of a "hoax".
I am pretty sure that I know what this is about, and I have read articles on both side of this issue.
It is my opinion that if you are naming names you should also include your name so that we my test your character and veracity.

I believe that this might be the incident you are referring to. Excuse me if I am wrong or if this has already been stated in this thread.

down’s syndrome woman names paedophile ring Hollie tells police she was abused by sheriff

LINK

edit on 11/11/2012 by VeniVidi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ascension211

My story would include a conspiracy the likes that no one could imagine, it covers over 45 years of cover-ups from 20 states; involving over 100,000 (not including victims) people roughly; different religious (congregations) and government (judicial, police, political) officials. While I would love to expose them all, it would require a massive amount of cooperation and money to do so.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Hi. Welcome to ATS.
I look forward to the thread.

I was asked to join here.

It's funny because I've been asked to leave but I refuse.

edit on 11-11-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Hi and welcome.
would you happen to know Bernard Schnitzel?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
*** CLOSED ***

Pending staff review.

Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join