It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello. I was asked to join here.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by LayteksLil
reply to post by dollukka

I will try and make some time later but I will be busy soon for a few hours.

Yea you could start it, and then work more on it tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

reply to post by jiggerj

Your picture reminds me of Jack Klugman.

HAHA! You're young ain't ya! LOL My avatar is of Walter Matthau.

OMG! You're not young - I'm OLD!

Yep, you're a grumpy old man!

To the OP: Welcome to ATS. I would say I'm looking forward to learning about your investigation but I'm not. No disrespect to you and your hard work, I just hate reading about evil people. I will however, read it. As much as it sickens me, I always appreciate bad people being exposed.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Brick by brick

Hiya and welcome to A.T.S. - where all the sane people hang out. We do get the odd insane beings here, but hey, gonna get balance no matter what.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

reply to post by dollukka

Hello and thank you.

The original story itself isn't new and some people here may have heard of it already as it is still being touted around the internet but the investigation conclusion is and it is sensational although some people may not like or accept what they will hear. We will also address this issue and hope that people will look at what we have to say from a rational person's point of view and not the knee-jerk emotional reaction that is typical upon hearing the story.

I notice you refer to *we* telling the story. So, I'm to presume, you are representing a group effort in getting this story out. Also I noticed another poster in this thread, with their first post joined in to say they were part of the investigation of this story.

Then, this was one of your replies in this thread to another poster.
*******************************************************************************************
Unfortunately as it stands, nothing can be done without vast amounts of money but we will get into that aspect in the thread that I will make and you will see why.

My question is...are you with a group, looking for funds to get this story out.....

Des

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
To answer a few questions raised...

YES - I am part of a group that investigated this story and Rachel is another member of the group. I hope some of the other members will soon join also to tell their side of the story.

NO we are ABSOLUTELY NOT after anyone's money, In fact, members of this group have lost money (and many hundreds of hours of their own time investigating it) and we seek nothing more than to present our findings for you to consider. We are not looking for members, only people who will hear what we have to say and consider it in a rational light,considering that it is such a powerfully emotive subject, especially in light of the Savile revelations. You will understand the reference to vast amounts of money once the story unfolds.

Please bear in mind that to cover this story FULLY is going to take a long time because there is so much information that needs to be told so I hope you will be patient with us.

We are after nothing more than the truth, and sometimes the truth isn't what we thought it was, as you will soon see for yourself. We will answer any questions you have but bear in mind there will be a small group of people who will come and attack us for what we have to say.

NONE of these people will debate with us publicly about what we have discovered and any attempts to have a reasonable discussion with them (and other so called truthers) results in posts being removed or outright banning of the poster. This has been experienced by those starting to ask questions about what we have discovered (which speaks for itself as to who is wanting the truth to get out and who is trying to cover it up). We shall be naming these people as an open challenge for anyone to take up.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
You are on post 19....LOL, so I am going to say that you need just one more, to share all your secrets with us.

Hope you have more information that is shared with us here....Assuming you have read the previous threads on this subject.

Good luck to you in presenting more information.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
nearly 20 posts! looking forward to your thread. as much as one can look forward to yet more revelations of this nature. i imagine a lot of 'higher ups' are very worried about the current trend toward exposing their devious activities.

they should be.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

To answer a few questions raised...

YES - I am part of a group that investigated this story and Rachel is another member of the group. I hope some of the other members will soon join also to tell their side of the story.

NO we are ABSOLUTELY NOT after anyone's money, In fact, members of this group have lost money (and many hundreds of hours of their own time investigating it) and we seek nothing more than to present our findings for you to consider. We are not looking for members, only people who will hear what we have to say and consider it in a rational light,considering that it is such a powerfully emotive subject, especially in light of the Savile revelations. You will understand the reference to vast amounts of money once the story unfolds.

Please bear in mind that to cover this story FULLY is going to take a long time because there is so much information that needs to be told so I hope you will be patient with us.

We are after nothing more than the truth, and sometimes the truth isn't what we thought it was, as you will soon see for yourself. We will answer any questions you have but bear in mind there will be a small group of people who will come and attack us for what we have to say.

NONE of these people will debate with us publicly about what we have discovered and any attempts to have a reasonable discussion with them (and other so called truthers) results in posts being removed or outright banning of the poster. This has been experienced by those starting to ask questions about what we have discovered (which speaks for itself as to who is wanting the truth to get out and who is trying to cover it up). We shall be naming these people as an open challenge for anyone to take up.

Well, this is sounding more and more intriguing. Looking forward to your thread.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. I also look forward to seeing your research.

Just a tip, you probably know it, but I figured I would mention it and save you the agony of typing out a long post, hitting submit and losing it. Type it up in a word processor locally, and save often, then paste here.

edit on Sat, 10 Nov 2012 12:19:11 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by LayteksLil

Thank you for clarifying some things for me, I do appreciate it. I too, look forward to your thread when you start it....

Des

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Welcome on ATS, looking forward to your input about the worldwide ring of elites and the pedophealia

i allready have some insight into it and am very curious about your story

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Thank you for that advice and for the welcome.

I was just finishing writing the opening post already in wordpad (I had opened it up as I need to start making notes about all the things we are going to cover so I don't forget anything).

This isn't going to be a short information thread due to the vast amount of information to be covered but compiling all of the information and also replying to people will take some time so I hope you can all bear with us on this matter as we are not always available at the same time.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DutchBigBoy

I will happily talk to you about the other stories but please bear in mind that I am dealing specifically with this one particular story due to my own personal involvement in it. I would like to not side track too far away from that if possible (although there will be times when comparisons can be made to other stories)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Thank you all for your warm welcome and I hope we can all stay friends when you have read what we have to bring you.

I have created the thread here and look forward to some healthy debate on our information.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
This has been suspended until the staff can determine whether this violates the T&C. Update to follow.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
How interesting. I created the thread and it has been immediately moved to the trash bin.
I am hoping to find out why from the moderator who moved it there.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Violates T+C............
Smells like censorship to me

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
There may be legal ramifications involved with this. Waiting on the owners to see if this will be allowed.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Welcome and look forward to seeing your thread if it becomes uncensored by the mods, kinda looks like if its actually truthful and above top secret it's not welcome of a website bearing the same name..... kinda makes you say hmmmm....

None the less hopefully after review, those of us who have followed your intro will be given some insight into your research and time put forth welcome to the nut house once again.

SaneThinking

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
For those screaming "censorship" I just want it to be known that this action was made to protect the site. The mods aren't legal whizzes. If this is cool it will be allowed. Give the staff the time to determine it please.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join