It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello. I was asked to join here.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by LayteksLil

Welcome.

But first...

I was asked to join here.

Who asked you to join?

Peace

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

yea...who and why were you asked to join

and

your past 20 posts now....wheres the thread?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

The thread was scrapped by mods. I guess they wanted to make sure it was legal before letting it through. It was here for a short time, I wish I took a screen shot. When I refreshed, it was 404, I didn't expect that.

Do a google search for "LayteksLil" and you will see a thread did exist for a short time.
edit on Sat, 10 Nov 2012 20:33:18 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS LayteksLil.
I also am wondering who asked you to join here to share this?
I have been interested in your thread and returned a few times today to see if mods let you put it back up..Let us know if you will or won't be able to share.
Interesting thread, and welcome again!
edit on 10-11-2012 by Katharos62191 because: Misspelling

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Welcome aboard, and enjoy the ride!

Hmmm, you seem to be on a mission. Best-o-luck with your endeavor.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
just posting so i can follow this.
sounds intriguing.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

yes thanx i just saw the 404

that just makes it more intriuging

could you tell me roughly what it was about

im sure he could of posted it, if it had no names in the text

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I had been abused as a young boy by someone who stood for things we are taught that were good. He was a cantor in my synagogue, he was a youth advisor for different Jewish youth groups and he was a police officer.

There were many involved in this type of behavior, not just him. I didn't realize the extent, until I got older and started to put certain things together.

I have a story, but I stopped dead in my tracks trying to tell it, here. I don't know if this involved you personally. If it did you may want to rethink your desire to talk about it here. I am all for exposing, just not sure this is the venue to have any impact.

There are some very nice people...and there are some that just look for something trash.

I have given bits and pieces of what happened to me, but I have probably 100 pages I could write about what happened.

I did what I could to get this person charged, but he fled the jurisdiction and had friends in high places to alert him. I warned every rabbi in the greater Chicago area about this man. That is where he was last known to be.

I am 49 years old and I still have not "gotten over it" as some seem so eager to think is possible. I was 11 when the first abuse happened; it began a pattern of behavior that did not stop for 3 years. By then, I was the one who was feeling that I let it happen; I did something to deserve it. It took me many years to realize that I was not the fault.

This is why many do not come forward right away and this is something most do not understand. One day, I may try to put this out there for all to see, if not here, somewhere. I have done what I can to not let the anger of what he did or the guilt I feel over allowing it to happen to others, (without doing more to put a stop to it sooner), control my life. I forgive myself and I have done my best to forgive him (I think this was behavior he was taught) still free will at some point should have mattered in his behavior. He will have to deal with it eventually, if he hasn't already.

I never let this behavior give me an excuse to do it to other children, so I don't think anyone can use this to justify their actions as adults. It's deplorable, as is any form of abuse.

Good luck with your endeavors.

Take care and much love.

Ascension211

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I wish I could. I clicked on the link, it worked. I went and ate some supper. Then, being the internet geek I am, I hit F5 when I came back, and got the 404. I hope the post is let through by ATS legal dogs, I don't see how it couldn't be. How many legally shady posts have been let through this year alone? Is the sensitive issue because it is pedophile?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ascension211

Jeez, I am sorry that happened to you. I was never "personally involved" with such things myself, but my sister, god rest her soul, was. I still have trouble after all these years, forgiving myself for not being able to see what was up. Even though I was "just a kid" back then, as a big brother, I doubt I will ever forgive myself.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
DOES A MOD WANT TO PUT US OUT OF OUR MISERY...AND TELL US WHY IT WAS 404`D

also whats happened to LayteksLil...hes gone kinda quiet

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Ze mods will not tell why ze thread was 404d.

They just don't do that.

However, a curious individual could look into google's cache and input 898326, using the standard form layout. I did, and yep, can-o-worms.

Back to minding my own business.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

whats german for...long ting!

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
It seems they are considering legal issues... We will just have to wait and see.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42

Ze mods will not tell why ze thread was 404d.

They just don't do that.

However, a curious individual could look into google's cache and input 898326, using the standard form layout. I did, and yep, can-o-worms.

i had a look via google's cache earlier - if i understood it correctly there shouldn't have been a problem with it

however i don't think the op made their intentions very clear - i got the impression they were recounting a set of allegations made by others (also discussed here: ats thread ), which they stated they believed to be a hoax

the way it was written though it could have appeared these allegations were being made by the op

i may be wrong but hopefuly it'll be ok'd

looking forward to seeing what the op's angle is on a very strange case

edit on 10-11-2012 by aynock because: filled out

edit on 10-11-2012 by aynock because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
cache: wwwe mods will not tell why ze thread was 404d.

They just don't do that.

reply to post by Druid42

I tried Googling laytekslil, found the page - but there was no cache "option" for the 404'ed web page. That's about as far my internet skills go. Any other way to find the cache???

I agree with Pharaoh - please put us out of misery. Please post it.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
TBH i just read it

and it was right to be 404d

too many names in the text...food for a witch-hunter
edit on 10-11-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Welcome aboard and looking forward to that which you will be revealing.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Why not Facebook or You tube? Think you could get more attention. This site allows for more real time reaction and that is why I like it. What is it you hope to accomplish? When I post something here, is has a specific goal attached to it. I like ATS for the variety of subject content. This does seem like a conspiracy you are trying to put forth, but if you are naming names and specifics without actual facts to back it up, I can see why they may be concerned.

Just because this information has been made public knowledge doesn't mean there are not legal ramifications to be concerned with. I have been careful about saying this man's name or any other victims for this reason. Believe me I would love to scream it to the whole world. I did what I could privately, and some of those records are public domain, but they were buried deep. I prefer to handle it the way I do. The other victims have a right to decide how to proceed. The person that abused me will get theirs somehow.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Recently we have Sandusky, Jerry Seville, Gary Glitter, enough to spend considerable time and thought, but dozens of others could make you sick for days. Then there are the millions of others who have never been exposed with victims both maimed and dead. There's the Boys Town shocker of yesteryear and related Franklin coverup. So, hard to image anything more shocking than these.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join