<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

good call

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I can assure you all that nothing we posted would be against the T&C. It is an extremely complicated and complex story and we are well aware of any legal ramifications in what we say. In fact we have additional information that we cannot make public BECAUSE of the legal problems of doing so even though we know the information is genuine.

There is no reason that we can't present our findings here because all the information is already in the public domain and checkable by anybody who wishes to.

It is strange that certain places will not allow us to tell our side.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by LayteksLil

As I pointed out to you via PM you have obviously spent a lot of time on this. Give the staff a little time to make this determination.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

That's ok. I have to go out for a while now anyway. Hopefully by the time I am back I will be allowed to present what we uncovered.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I would rather wait patiently for the story, if it is approved via legal beagles, than to have ATS compromised by becoming entangled in a lawsuit. JMOHO...

Des

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
edit on 10-11-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
I would rather wait patiently for the story, if it is approved via legal beagles, than to have ATS compromised by becoming entangled in a lawsuit. JMOHO...

Des

you could put 'hollie greig' into google to get an idea of where it's going

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
A good video that scratches the surface of part of the US operation is "Conspiracy of Silence"

But as I say, it just scratches the surface.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
posting this reply so that I can bookmark this thread in order to get to your new one. I don't want to miss this. I have a very strong hatred of anyone that hurts children.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Penn State was just the tip of the iceberg. I look forward to this being uncovered.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Originally posted by purplemer

Hello and welcome to ATS. The place the world ends at least once a week.

LOLOLOL Now THAT should be the ATS motto!

THAT is the biggest laugh I've had in a long time. Thank you

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
First off, welcome Laytekslil.

I would recommend you write the rest of your story now while waiting to see if this is the proper forum for you to share the results of your investigation.

One question about this- if y'all did put so many man hours researching it- why isn't written out already?

I have to say this is intriguing. As soon as you post (part?) of your story it's 404'ed. Hopefully, we'll be able to read it.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Hi LayteksLil

I have read your intro with great interest. I too, hope we can read your research. This is a topic that interests me deeply and personally. For too long these deeply evil people have gotten away with the most horrendous crimes against innocent children..anything that can be done to stop them, should be done.
edit on 10-11-2012 by mindq because: spelling error

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
soz good on ats from blocking this...we,ve just had an mp here in britain apparently exposed for child abuse which turns out even the victim has come out and said he made a mistake and admited he got the wrong person.....i,m all for exposing pedophiles but u have to know 100% what ur saying is fact.......your playing with peoples lives here and to get it wrong could cause all sorts of problems.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by tinker9917

Indeed, I would like a T-shirt made up with this on it. Mods I definitely would buy one of these if made available

second line

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I look forward to your future post I know here in the UK there is a big chance of a bunch of elitists getting found out so to speak I just hope they get found out instead of swept under the rug

hope you feel welcome here and I look forward to what you have to say

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, looking forward to reading your report.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Bravo. Great introduction, I look forward to your post and welcome to ATS from a longtime lurker

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

If you decide you'd like an avatar, come on over to the Avatar Creations Thread and we'll hook ya up!

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by LayteksLil
It is strange that certain places will not allow us to tell our side.

That implies other places have allowed it.

Your thread title :

Hello. I was asked to join here

Without giving names, was it an ATS member or a non-member?

If your story had proper names or information that would clearly identify a specific person(s) or group(s); could you re-submit the story with pseudo-names (Mr. X or The Pseudo International Organization of Not-So-Ancient Bricklayers) and still have a decent story?

This isn't exactly a whistle-blower site. In fact, most of us are careful to NOT tell the REAL stories here on ATS. Hoaxers and Trolls get the most reputation (stars and flags) here - the rest of us have to just sit back and bite our tongues.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join