It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

thoughts on Cabala and our world.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
So,
I was wondering. cabalists believe that God is not a power OVER man but rather that man has the ability to influence God. They believe that the universe made God. Not the other way around.

They believe that God has a feminine and masculine nature. The mother Goddess is an expression of one of gods nature. Before the foundation of the body of God that his duality is equal in respect to male and female energies.

The sexuality of God is a link to our sexuality that what is good in heaven is good on earth and vice versa.

They believe that joy here that is experienced by our sexual energy is felt in heaven.
In addition to this they believe in a sacred marriage to God. Love, human love is shared by God.

So we know these things and we know that there was and is Christian cabalists. That they were eager to study the cabala since it was a pure form of Jewish practice that Jesus might have shared in or known of.

The result was a secreted and coded tradition like cabala in which the duality of God through God as the male and the mother goddess were expressed. If you look to Marian worship which is the new favoritism we see expressed by the Catholic church in which the Whore of Babylon is not necessarily a bad thing, that from her sexuality and fertility we are closer to God and by her union we have the. Promise of a Messiah.

We see occult sacred marriages of an adult woman to an infant Christ. The symbology is rich and deeply cabalistic. We see the belief of female saints nurturing like a Christ with their blood. So their position as God is equal. Note that breast milk was believed to transform from blood into milk for the child. A woman breast feeding her child was seen as shedding her blood for it. Jesus is not separate from God if you take a cabalistic interpretation of Christianity and so the female aspect of God as the queen of heaven, Mary, is the equal expression of gods duality. That is how Marian worship is possible.

I cannot express enough how very Jewish the cabala is. It is JEWISH mysticism not just mysticism.
It is not that it cannot be practiced outside of Jewish circles bit it is best understood within them and it is coded to compliment Judaism.

To be continued.

edit on 10-11-2012 by manykapao because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
What I guess I am really wondering about is the nature of how Cabala tries to gain mastery of the names God. The ways of creation. To create as God did. It is not sacrilege since they do not see God as being the absolute creator, but a creator created from the universe.

I wonder though, how they can incorporate "demonic" forces of creation, the chaos used by God to create, left over as obstacles, like tools scattered around you trip on.

I don't understand how they can be like Solomon and try and use evil to create. How literal of a practice is that to them?

Another thing I don't get is WHY? Why create as god did? Take for example the Golem. Artificial life.
I know that our leaders are Zionists for the most part, and that they are occult Cabalists as well. I ask though, is their push of Transhumanism an effort to create artificial life as God did with life, as was done by making a golem?

I also wonder what their take is on DNA. That like their concept of creation being made from language, and that combining a few letters that we can form the entirety of creation. Like DNA, by taking A, T, C, and G we can represent the base pairs of DNA and make infinite combinations......

I don't know. I find it all very intriguing, and being that it is occult makes it more intriguing. That is just a bonus, because the real treat is finding things about the universe, written and thought about in depth, not limited to a finite and absolute "GOD" in heaven that made everything decided long ago with no room for growth.

What I wonder as well is that since the goal of Cabala is to change the world, to reunite with God that WE kicked out of Eden, out of our world, is what our leaders doing trying to change the world to make that possible? The push for a messiah is more of a push to return to messiah hood, a return to prophesy as they say? Did Christian leaders see this and work their belief system to be geared towards fearing other messiahs other than Christ, so as to not have his glory become second rate. That if we all could achieve his grave, his would be just another in a long progression of messianic teachers?
Is the new age movement part of introducing mysticism and so Cabalistic ideas?

It is all intriguing. The concept of space and time being marked with coordinates of letters and numbers in ancient times for the purpose of making reality. Very source consciousness of it. Very observer reality of it.....

If you have some time, read a little about it. Very deep concepts taken from antiquity and transcribed into Hebrew.

There is a sort of propriety taken by Jews of the concepts. I will not deny that "Cabala" is very much JEWISH mysticism, but the concepts are as old as dirt. It is the remnants of the ancient world before our rediscover of written history. What modern archeology scoffs at. That is another reason I love its study.

Great stuff.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
It has been my understanding that the Kabbalah represents the eternal wisdom, and was related in oral tradition by the time it was written down in Judaism.
I have read that its origins can be traced to Sumeria and Gnosticism, later to Egypt prior to Judaism. Abraham may have studied mysticism in Egypt. In Genesis 12: 10-13 Abraham went to Egypt. Even the word Kabbalah itself means in part something like "oral tradition."
As to the dualistic nature of Kabbala, if one were to look into mystical traditions around the world, he would find that acknowledgement of the polarity of the universe as we know it, is common to all.
edit on 10-11-2012 by ecapsretuo because: (no reason given)

Yes, great stuff, indeed.

edit on 10-11-2012 by ecapsretuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
If you want to understand how Kabbalah embodies much scientific knowledge, e.g., superstring theory, the bone composition of the human body, the codon pattern in human RNA, the mathematics underlying the seven musical scales, etc, study the pioneering reserach assembled at:
smphillips.8m.com...
You will find there the profound, mathematical meanings of the Kabbalistic Divine Names, Archangelic Names, Orders of Angels and Mundane Chakras. You will discover the amazing ways in which the Tree of Life (Otz Chiim) is isomorphic to other sacred geometries, such as the Sri Yantra and the five Platonic solids, as well as to the 64 hexagrams of the ancient Chinese I Ching ("Book of Changes"). You will encounter the polyhedral version of the Tree of Life.

This research reveals for the first time the mathematical basis of Kabbalah and the transcendental intelligence that lies behind it. You will encounter wonders. The interface between science and mystical traditions of knowledge is finally revealed.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

thank you for that link.

I do find the I-ching to be very much related, as well as the vast resources in all fields of study over the ages.

It is almost too much to take in. I am still looking for a pragmatic way of going about it beyond just diving in.

It is for his reason that I am considering joining a fraternity that can give me guidance. I was opposed to it before, but recently things are coming full circle for me and I see myself being ready to start.

For the time being, I will do as I have done and simply take in what I can and grow with it, hopefully being able to keep taking the next step as it is revealed to me.

It is wondrous how interconnected it all is. How beautifully simple it is, yet how vast and complex it is as well.

How one thing leads into the next, and does so in an infinite number of ways. How a combination of elements in a situation can become the next..... I see now how you can go mad without preparation and study.

It really is everything

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Another concept I found helpful as well as revealing was the deconstruction of our preconceptions. That the repetition and contemplation of the actual letters, or rather their combination names of God, is really a method of breaking down our mind from the standard we create of him (creation). That in order to pass through the levels of transcendence we must break through the understanding we have made.

It is all very "endless progression" into the vastness, until the size is irrelevant, until the magnitude is not necessarily inmensurable as it is infinite.

Creation, is systems of systems, block upon block like a tower. That as you see their form you see their structure together. Then following them and their pattern, you reach to top of the "tower" they form. The "view" is clarity.

I love that. It is very fulfilling.

What is also very satisfying is that form revealing a higher view, that clarity, you see the other "towers" the other points of view, beyond the storm clouds of the ascent. Their respective forms becoming clear to you.

I imagine then, that knowing the forms makes the construction of your own "tower" easier.
"Easier", or purposeful. Like a mother just making a child for no reason, or giving birth to her child through sacrifice and love for a reason. That there in is her immortality in its continuation. Her creation.

Or an artist that creates as the expression of his immortality, being different than a painter just filling walls with color in a meaningless expression of emptiness.

All very revealing about yourself. Really is wonderful to think about it all.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by manykapao

What I guess I am really wondering about is the nature of how Cabala tries to gain mastery of the names God. The ways of creation. To create as God did. It is not sacrilege since they do not see God as being the absolute creator, but a creator created from the universe.

I will answer a paragraph at a time, starting from your second post.

God can only give and receive. He takes, but always gives it back more than what was taken. In the case of separation from God, this is a byproduct of the person's choice and refusal of what is given. God has no part of that since we can willingly become thieves and willingly separate from the light.

God said, "Jacob (Farmer) have I loved and Esau (Hunter) have I hated." Of course, this is symbolic of taking and giving. One gives by planting seed and working the hoe. The fruit of the labor produces abundance for the family and the progression extends to the son who carries on the family with his own seed. The hunter takes from the forest and uses what is hunted for tools and skins. He is taking for self rather than investing back into the wilderness. Again, this is symbolic and not a literal attitude against hunting. The point is to show mankind the difference between the will to take and the will to give. The thief takes.

Cabala is an understanding of the Mystery of God allowing free will. We have always had the choice of Genesis 3 to eat of the fruit. Carbon is the fruit and the knowledge is technology to transmute the elements. Carbon is the fuel and prima materia of the beast. Carbon has 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons. God's prima materia is energy and light. The energy we derive from Carbon would be better gained from the Sun and the process of light. This is why we must overcome the beast.

Revelation 13

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.[e-or, of mankind] That number is 666.

Cabala is not the problem. The builders who reject the chiefcornerstone (attempt to build Babylon) is the problem. The mind is the builder. We are all Masons of this process. We can either invest into the continuance of this world as farmers of what God provides or we become hunters seeking what is best for the self-will of mankind. As it turns out, we became thieves (As stated in Genesis 3) and will die as a result of the choice. We were supposed to protect the breath of God that we use to gain the Word (DNA/Tree of Life) and instead, we light the fire we burn by. Carbon chokes out the breath. Carbon is 666. Nitrogen is 777 atomically and Oxygen is 888. These two numbers represent God and Christ respectively and also show us how to overcome the Beast.

Cabala is the involution mystery and the fruit is the evolution mystery. We claim that evolution is a product of matter to consciousness. Collapsing wave function and the Copenhagen interpretation of quantum mechanics shows clearly that evolution is a matter of consciousness involving into matter for the purpose of evolution. Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is denial of involution and attributing this to the thief behind the veil. God knows all and we are not meant to sink further into matter. We are meant to evolve from it by a struggle. There are five baptisms: Earth, Air, Water and Fire. Spirit is the crown and new mind that we gain from the process. The new Robe is our wool (Sin) cut by the Shepherd and returned white as snow. This wool is woven into our new Robe. That Robe is presented to us after we experience the fire (Trials).

Water puts out fire and our baptism into this reality of water (Immersion) is for the express purpose of involution to evolution (Rising to new life). We are to put out fire with water. Water is the Word of God. What does the Word say over the Mystery of the unwritten knowledge? Give and never take or you will die as a soul. When you find out that you cannot do this alone, you must seek the one that did. Christ is the only one that could overcome for us because He alone is that very Spirit that involved first.

1 Colossians 1:

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Cohesion - the act or state of cohering, uniting, or sticking together.

We can choose to NOT find Cohesion with Christ. Christ is the wave we collapse by faith.

All of this is explained in the signature link or by my threads. For deeper insight, read all my posts. It's a free book I provide on ATS.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

I wonder though, how they can incorporate "demonic" forces of creation, the chaos used by God to create, left over as obstacles, like tools scattered around you trip on.

In addition to what I just said, your answer is here: Eyes Wide Open to Jacob and Esau

As I said before, there are five baptisms:

From a previous post:

Confucius said, "I hear and I forget. I see and I learn. I do and I understand."
Earth - We are planted into the Garden. We are not rooted in the soil like plants or in a fixed domain like fish. Instead, we can occupy all domains. This autonomy requires that we overcome these domains by hardships. The wilderness we occupy was provided to allow our growth by experience.

Air - We are given the Word of God as a guide to the wilderness. This word is also the language we learn and master. Meaning ultimately comes when we decipher the inner symbols of nature and overcome our ignorance and pride of the outer world. Meaning springs from the root, just like a plant.

Water - We are baptized into the Water (Immersion into Reality). The water cleanses the temple (body). The temple is where the sacrifice is made. This temple houses the spirit of God, along with our soul. We are to overcome as we are born again. "You must be born again." Plants die and the seed perpetuates to the next generation. Producing fruit ensures seed for the next crop.

Isaiah 26
19 But your dead will live, Lord;
their bodies will rise—
let those who dwell in the dust
wake up and shout for joy—
your dew is like the dew of the morning;
the earth will give birth to her dead.
20 Go, my people, enter your rooms
and shut the doors behind you;
hide yourselves for a little while
until his wrath has passed by.
21 See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling
to punish the people of the earth for their sins.
The earth will disclose the blood shed on it;
the earth will conceal its slain no longer.

Fire - We are finally baptized by Trials. The Flaming Sword of God cuts away pride and protects the tree of life. The tree of life is DNA. We light the fire we burn by. We can also put out the fire with the water.

Spirit - After overcoming the first four baptisms, we are then baptized by the Spirit of God. Jesus is necessary for us to be marked by the spirit for salvation from the Fire. The water and blood of Christ brings salvation from the corruption of the elements.

How do we overcome and what do we overcome? Faith is the answer to the process. It starts with our recognition of the authority of God as the Good Shepherd. Jesus is our connection to the Father. He is the Living Word that breathes life into our spirit and soul by experiences of grace.

Christ is necessary if we want to collapse the wave of salvation and evolve back to the unity of the Spirit: Quantum Mechanics of Salvation

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Another thing I don't get is WHY? Why create as god did? Take for example the Golem. Artificial life.
I know that our leaders are Zionists for the most part, and that they are occult Cabalists as well. I ask though, is their push of Transhumanism an effort to create artificial life as God did with life, as was done by making a golem?

God's technology is perfected and meant as a gift to the universe. It is our inheritance. An inheritance is given and never taken. We cannot take from God. The thief does not gain the tree of life. Instead, the flaming sword is there to burn our pride away. The flaming sword is the sWord that cuts on both sides of the energy that is represented by yin and yang. The upward spiral of energy produces peace and harmony leading to life and the downward spiral of energy produces death and destruction. One is found in humility and giving. The other is found in pride and taking as a thief. Can you connect this to the duality of good and evil?

The sun starts as hydrogen. Hydrogen is one proton and one electron. There is no Neutral. All Hydrogen bonds arising from the unity of positive and negative then produce our world with God in the middle as the neutral. The neutron keeps the proton and as the electron moves about searching. All elements are the involution of the neutral into the material to move the material to evolve. The mystery is the purpose at the end. It has been expressed to us and all you need to do is discover it on the path of the wilderness.

Deuteronomy 4

15 You saw no form of any kind the day the Lord spoke to you at Horeb out of the fire. Therefore watch yourselves very carefully, 16 so that you do not become corrupt and make for yourselves an idol, an image of any shape, whether formed like a man or a woman, 17 or like any animal on earth or any bird that flies in the air, 18 or like any creature that moves along the ground or any fish in the waters below.

NAME THE ITEMS THAT THE WE PRODUCE FROM THE CARBON. USE THE VERSE ABOVE.

19 And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the Lord your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven. 20 But as for you, the Lord took you and brought you out of the iron-smelting furnace, out of Egypt, to be the people of his inheritance, as you now are.

What is the purpose of the Carbon? It's our inheritance. First, we must pass through Egypt. Egypt is Earth. We must then come out of Egypt (Evolve from being Involved). We are refined by the process and the hardest part is the last part where we cross the wilderness to the next Heaven and Earth. Earth one is our ticket and material means to get from one to the other. Has God allowed us the knowledge and given us the process by example? Yes. We won't get there with Carbon. Flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God. We need a new robe and a new crown. The key is DNA (Tree of life). Our own pride denies us.

Ephesians 3

7 I became a servant of this gospel by the gift of God’s grace given me through the working of his power. 8 Although I am less than the least of all the Lord’s people, this grace was given me: to preach to the Gentiles the boundless riches of Christ, 9 and to make plain to everyone the administration of this mystery, which for ages past was kept hidden in God, who created all things. 10 His intent was that now, through the church, the manifold wisdom of God should be made known to the rulers and authorities in the heavenly realms, 11 according to his eternal purpose that he accomplished in Christ Jesus our Lord. 12 In him and through faith in him we may approach God with freedom and confidence. 13 I ask you, therefore, not to be discouraged because of my sufferings for you, which are your glory.

A Prayer for the Ephesians

14 For this reason I kneel before the Father, 15 from whom every family[a] in heaven and on earth derives its name.

Now you have eyes to see the families in heaven and the goal of being born again into the waters of baptism. We are to return from where we came.

Jude 1

6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Water puts out fire for those who choose to see. Ignore(ance) is ignoring the truth that is right there to be seen.

edit on 10-11-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I am intrigued by your insight into this. I am sorry to interrupt, but as a side note.

The five elements you speak of, three have special meaning to me already.

Fire, air and water

Earth and spirit do as well, but concerning our own body in relation to Gods, air, water and fire are already have a deep meaning:

the fire is the mind (consciousness /soul),

the air, is our breath (life/ spirit),

the water is our stomach(mortality/ hunger).

The fire is the light, the spark where in all of life is warmed and created. Where it becomes fluid and where it flows from us.

Where it is transformed. The water, our mortality, where the fire is controlled. That our need for sustenance is reflective like a mirror for Gods "need" to give it. Need is not a great word for this, I guess "purpose" would be better. The purpose of our hunger is to make us seek sustenance.

Our fire would consume like our hunger, but it consumes our evils, and our water consumes our good.

One destroys by breaking apart, transforming into smoke and ash. Makes you alone in all your parts. The other transforms by enveloping, surrounding, adding you to it in oneness. Both transforming us in the process. The duality of our nature addressed and met equally.

The air is the fuel for the fire. The temperance of water. The three are liquid and flowing. The air could be seen as the everything that is in-between the fire and the water. The unifying aspect of both processes. The breath of god, we breath by his gift of it. Our breath that can be given as well. To the fire or to the water.

What I do not understand after reading your posts is this:
If the process is to give and not receive. To not "hunt" for our glory, or gods glory, but rather to give it, how then is Cabala the "receiving".

What is being received? Is it the admission into gods "throne" or the gift of its "view" of creation? If the seat offered at his right hand, or are we to see him, and as we turn away (back to our mortality) to return to our reality, we then see creation as he does, for but a moment until we are "within" creation again?

Thank you for your time. I find your thoughts helpful and clarifying.

EDIT:
I agree that our DNA is a part of creation that God has revealed to us. That it is always in a state of flux and is so interconnected to our spirits development that it reacts to our conscious minds awareness of it, and that of all things. I am under the impression that all DNA speaks to itself through us. The pattern of its cohesion being enforced and amplified by our interaction in harmony with other forms of creation as well as our own interaction with each other. That with greater harmony and balance, our DNA reveals and transforms as we allow it to correct itself. We are not the maxim of our development, but at a point of our development. Like a child into an adult. A caterpillar into a butterfly. That we can transform as Jesus did. Into our true nature, our divine in harmony with our mortality.

Thanks again for you time thus far. It was insightful.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
So I want to touch upon another concept of Cabala that I find to be accurate.

The 5 souls or the 3 souls. The concept of different souls to man.

There is the belief that we all have different stages of our souls. They are all connected and relay our prayers and thoughts our will and.intentions to eachother all the way to God and beyond.
The three main souls are the ones I will focus on.

Our lower soul which is attached to our bodies. This soul is an earthly dweller. It stays with our body at the grave and on earth where our prayers made by us or for us can be relayed. This soul intercedes for our family and our intentions on earth.

Then there is the emotional soul. It is the form of our perfection that returns to God and is in harmony with God and all the other souls that have achieved balance. This higher form of the soul is not earthly but is.connected to all the other forms of the.soul. It is a source of love and peace.

Then there is the form of the soul that dissolves back into God. It is not separate with God in "heaven" but is literally part of God again. It is also at the same time connected to the other forms of soul. It is not a force of harmony and balance but pure power and perfection. It perceives all of creation as God does and is a force unto creation like God. It is his will and your highest will all at once. Both forming both as one.

Above and below these I see the primordial soul before the earthly soul. This is aprimal force of life and energy. Raw and untamed. Where our evil is birthed. Not out of malace or evil but because we percieve chaos as destructive and so to be malignant. It simply is. It is just another form of creation and creating.

After the transcendent soul that merges with God, I see the universal soul. I see the great one consciousness. The maxim order unto which God and all.forms of soul operate and and gravitate towards.
this final soul is a universal Spirit beyond our comprehension. It is only perceivable to the transcendent soul merged with God. It is all and the very purpose of God.

God not being a bearded man in chair, but that much should be obvious to us now.

The many souls, are one soul but since they operate on different planes of existence they communicate through our many forms. When they are all in harmony, like a well functioning body, greater strength and vitality is afforded to all.

Power is what attracts us to this homogeneous state. The reality is that your very will would change once this state is achieved so what attracted you to it would not matter to you, since you would be a different being.

Like a butterfly not hungering for green leaves and a cocoon like the caterpillar it was.

That is how I see it anyways.

The many forms of soul have different forms of thought. The emotional soul that is WITH God thinks not in terms of the earthly soul though it understands them. It is a language of pure heart and intent. The transcendent soul is a language of perfection and mathematical form and multidimensional expression. The last universal soul is something else. It is a language of all things. It is what God prays towards.

God prays.

edit on 11-11-2012 by manykapao because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
OP you might wanna read about
~Merkabah/Chariot/Throne mysticism
~Vedic accounts (duality of sex)

Interaction is the basis of reality, so obviously God is interacting with something to hold all this together.
Maybe the answer in is Egypt, in Osiris, the resurrected "Black God" who is brought back to wholeness by his wife, Isis. Interesting, eh?

Some believe that Osiris is actually a reference to the black hole that holds our galaxy together, the object Sagittarius A. That is also a sexual reference, I guess, because on one side there is a white hole, on the other, the black. I guess roughly male and female concepts.

If you look at Giza pyramid and the things around it, you will eventually find the Golden Spiral (describes the shape of the galaxy and consumption of dark matter!) there.

Fearfully and wonderfully made indeed!

Prayer and spellcasting might be other ways to access this "name of God" magic.
My belief is that asking politely is just as effective as purposely seeking visions, but what do I know?

much wisdom comes in dreams.

P.S. Gematria and ancient hebrew is something you should look at too.
the ancient south americans knew about some of this.
edit on 11-11-2012 by KhufuKeplerTriangle because: (no reason given)

top topics

join