It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Quantum Mechanics of Salvation (Saved by the 5th Dimension)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
With Quantum Mechanics, the concepts are dimensional. Dimensional space is bound by law. These laws are governed and can be conceptualized by understanding the dimension you exist in and then looking up and down a dimension. Let me explain.

Flatland (Skip if you understand)

Flatland is a 2 dimensional space, like a sheet of paper. This video can save me space in this thread.

Changing States of Matter

In quantum mechanics, the sates of matter are determined by choice. For a three dimensional object to move from equilibrium, it must possess consciousness. It can also move by an unbalanced force against another object. Newton's laws of motion dictate this simple understanding. To move our bodies, we select an indeterminate outcome and make it determined. We do this through a process called collapsing wave function. Particle and wave duality is dictated by collapsing wave function. Our choices dictate how this happens. We see our 3D world in a slice of time (4D), just as the 2D world sees our 3D in a slice. Time allows us to move when we select an outcome from the 5th dimensional probability space. Each slice we pull from that space dictates what is determined in the 4th dimension of time. The 5th dimension works with our consciousness to allow movement and thought. All that can happen is tied to this 5th dimensional space that we can only see in our mind by slice as it collapses into time.

Who died for our sins and why does this matter to what I just outlined? God did. Not just God, but the person of the Son in the Trinity. God only has the will to give and receive. Taking is out of the question. He gave so that we could receive. By dying on the cross, he allowed a possibility that previously did not exist. Once again, He demonstrated the law of love. We express the will to take. We did that in the garden and we reflect that as creatures learning to rise to love now. It's always now. The law was a guardian to our actions until faith arrived. Faith is something that arrives. Why? Slices of time are needed to build our belief system sufficiently to express a choice we never new we had before the choice was made.

God literally made a way where there was no way. Faith is hope. What does this sound like? It's the fifth dimensional space of indeterminate probability. Until we knew the determined outcome, there was none. We must collapse the wave function of the fifth dimension of probability to make the third dimension change states in time. Time is the thing that matters to the outcome. When God changed the covenant with mankind, His mercy was opened as a gate to collapsing the wave of our own salvation. Faith can move a mountain. Why is Christ tied to the Wave.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

How do you change your future? You think or speak the next reality by movement and changing the states of matter. You can tell your employee to do something and that future outcome happens, but they must also apply the choice. Before it happened, you thought it through by weighing the options. You collapsed the 5th dimensional probability space and made the indeterminate determinant. If you didn't have faith that you could make it happen, you would have backed away from the choice that could have been made. Your faith determines your choices for future outcomes each day. Your word and thought is the mechanism to allow your belief that you can act possible. God makes a way and can close that gateway in time. Time is finite.

Christ is the Wave / Word of particle and wave duality. Why? What is a word?

The Trinity is Light.

Father is Light.

Son is Word / Wave.

Holy Spirit is Consciousness.

Your body is particle and wave in 3D, moving in the 4D slice by consciousness. You are the image of the trinity of dimensional reality, just as Genesis 1:27 states:

27 So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.

What does consciousness do and why does ours need to be Holy to achieve union with the divine? A holy consciousness can believe in what is not seen. FAITH. We can now collapse our own salvation through Christ by belief in Him. You can't be bound and determined to do anything unless you can bind the indeterminate probability space and make it determined by choice. Can you collapse the wave apart form the wave itself. NO. Christ is the wave. You simply need to know the key to collapsing the correct wave function to find your way through the gate of probability. Make it determined by faith and follow the Shepherd of this process.

God made a way where there was no way. Law was a guardian until faith was ready. Can you believe it? Are you hearing me? Don't listen to me. Simply hear God.

Galatians 3

23 Before the coming of this faith, we were held in custody under the law, locked up until the faith that was to come would be revealed. 24 So the law was our guardian until Christ came that we might be justified by faith. 25 Now that this faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian.

26 So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, 27 for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

What I have learned from Quantum Physics, and other ways, is that there is nothing but consciousness, we are parts of it and reality is a construct of our consciousness.

I think the bible has some striking similarities but it is more a piece of disinformation, obfuscating the reality that we in fact are god, not his servants.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

The 5th dimension works with our consciousness to allow movement and thought.

If you study some biochemistry, or, say, even read the article "Brain" on wikipedia, you will get somewhat of an idea how the brain works and how thoughts and feelings are created.

How you managed to entangle principles of quantum mechanics into thought is beyond me. Please visit a local University and ask a professor in physics to try to explain the flaws in your reasoning.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by DjangoPhat

What I have learned from Quantum Physics, and other ways, is that there is nothing but consciousness, we are parts of it and reality is a construct of our consciousness.

No [accepted] paper in quantum physics say that.

I think the bible has some striking similarities but it is more a piece of disinformation, obfuscating the reality that we in fact are god, not his servants.

So, what you are saying is that we are God, but only few of us actually know what we are? Meaning that I'm God without knowing it, and how does the almighty God not know that (which according to the bible, I should)?

Are you sure you have given this any thought - at all?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

By definition, a God is above another. Pride can make you think this, but in reality, we are filthy rags compared to the application of virtue and truth. Could you make the case that the person with a good job and home, providing for a family he planned for is higher in nature than the drunk on the side of the road begging for food? Our thoughts want to say this, yet we are both on the same degree of life. We each think and move and are restricted by law. What law can restrict a God? None. A God restricts himself because he is already filled. As evidenced by our own desire to fill ourselves to degrees of self-gratification, we are not Gods by any measure. The fact that we can create and rise to higher degrees only points out that we are lower than what is possible. Again, not a God. Child of God? Absolutely.

Acts 17

24 “The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by human hands. 25 And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything. Rather, he himself gives everyone life and breath and everything else. 26 From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands. 27 God did this so that they would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from any one of us. 28 ‘For in him we live and move and have our being.’ As some of your own poets have said, ‘We are his offspring.’[c]

29 “Therefore since we are God’s offspring, we should not think that the divine being is like gold or silver or stone—an image made by human design and skill. 30 In the past God overlooked such ignorance, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent. 31 For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising him from the dead.”

Rethink your position on the Bible. It cannot be faulted in any way. Faith requires the hope in truth. If we are out of context with truth, the hope cannot be grounded in faith. Our own pride tells us to rise above what is around us for a reason, yet we must recognize that all things flow from their source. The source is always higher. All streams flow away from the source. To rise, they go from unity to multiplicity. Rain is a good example. We are God divided. To return to the source, we must rise.

We can only rise by the wave of the one that cast us down through the harmonies. To rise, we rise with the wave. Unless you can program reality apart from law, this will not happen on your own. You need God to do this for you.

edit on 12-8-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Consequence

The implications of some Quantum experiments are inescapable.

You don´t want to start this discussion with me because I have completely destroyed all opponents before. It has been proven, thorroughly, time and time again.

Mainstream is just not ready for it.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Consequence

The 5th dimension works with our consciousness to allow movement and thought.

If you study some biochemistry, or, say, even read the article "Brain" on wikipedia, you will get somewhat of an idea how the brain works and how thoughts and feelings are created.

How you managed to entangle principles of quantum mechanics into thought is beyond me. Please visit a local University and ask a professor in physics to try to explain the flaws in your reasoning.

Science takes consciousness out of particle and wave and says that particle and wave alone create consciousness. The local university down the street from me would tell me otherwise. Consciousness is the quantum observer collapsing the wave function. The observer creates matter, not the other way around. They are interdependent.

Let me see you change the states of matter by responding to this post, only, you cannot think or move. Try it. I'll be waiting for the response. Unless you can do it, then neither can inert matter separated from consciousness. Not in a trillion years.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Y

You don´t want to start this discussion with me because I have completely destroyed all opponents before. It has been proven, thorroughly, time and time again.

My original reply to you was in error. Sorry for the confusion. You are right. Science denies the obvious.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

By definition, a God is above another.

By your definition maybe.

My definition is that it is everything and all there is. We are it, and it is us.

Ok here are links to two threads.

Read them completely, study the linked experiments until you can grasp them, and then when you do, only then, come back.

Do not reply again about this before you have done so.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 12-8-2012 by DjangoPhat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

So, we both agree that science does not back up your statements, correct? That "Mainstream" is not ready for it yet, correct? In other words, what I said previously "No [accepted] paper in quantum physics say that." is still true.

Science aside, your argument is that you will "destroy" me, if you would explain why science is wrong and you are right. Correct?

In that case, please do destroy me. This enlightenment would help science to take a leap forward.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

So, we both agree that science does not back up your statements, correct? That "Mainstream" is not ready for it yet, correct? In other words, what I said previously "No [accepted] paper in quantum physics say that." is still true.

No we don't agree. Science backs up my claims.

The problem is that the inescapable conclusions are recognised and described, only the implications are not openly accepted by most scientists, because of paradigm bias and fear of ridicule.

In that case, please do destroy me. This enlightenment would help science to take a leap forward.

Study the links I posted in my reply to OP.

Don't come back before you are sure you know what it is all about.
edit on 12-8-2012 by DjangoPhat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Science aside, your argument is that you will "destroy" me, if you would explain why science is wrong and you are right. Correct?

Science and reason dictates that an axiom can have no proof. Conscious as a spirit is evident, just as all axioms are evident, but without proof. This is the definition of faith.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Apply this to the Sims. They are in our image, yet we are not tied to their consciousness. We have a soul and God's spirit can see us as we see. Would it be accurate for a single Sims character say he is God if God is all the characters? No. God is all and himself. We are simply ourselves alone. We can gain union with the whole in love. In that case, we are all one. We choose to separate. Sin is separation from the whole.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Gotta love how materialists feel obligated to be condescending.

If and when neurologists and biochemists can hook up a device to a brain, map out exactly how and where thoughts are generated and then explain the specific content of thoughts and feelings, complete with detailed images, materialists may take an authoritative stance on these phenomena. Until then neurology and biochemistry are working from assumptions and theories just like the rest of us.

In my opinion it seems likely that the brain is like an antennae for consciousness, capable of receiving and transmitting signals. Perhaps the brain can generate thoughts and feelings, but it could still also transmit and receive thoughts and feelings. I think there is more than enough evidence from quantum physics that this is the case.

Is it then possible that a being with greater access to possibilities "transmitted" some of those possibilities into our thin slice of reality? I think it is. I think it also makes sense that self-interested beings with this type of knowledge (ie the Illuminati) would try to control which possibilities are presented to the masses (ie control public education and mass media).

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by wagnificent

Gotta love how materialists feel obligated to be condescending.

I had no intention of being condescending. It might sound that way because I'm trying to keep the discussion where it belongs. Please, let me share me my thought process:

1. You are sitting in front of a computer.
2. You are aware that you are using a fine piece of technology
3. The technology is based on hundreds of years of science (as science needs to accumulate to gain even more knowledge).
4. I'm sure you appreciate the effort and acknowledge the science that built you that machine
5. I'm sure you are aware that medical science has taken similar steps.
6. I'm uncertain whether or not you appreciate these steps and/or if you personally utilize this science - there might be religious obstacles in the way. But surely you must be aware that we do know quite a bit of how the human body, including the brain, works.
7. You have a completely different idea on what "consciousness", and "the self" is and how the brain works, compared to science.

So, based on the above 5 steps and my uncertainty as to why you choose to disagree with science in the last points, it is reasonable of me to point you towards some material, regardless if you are going to read them / know it by heart already, it's a form of challenge-bait that I'd expect you to bite on and tell me why these ideas are not accurate. Obviously you're the one sitting with unique ideas, not me / the science world, right?

So, thinking that you have some appreciation of scientific methods, I was expecting you to overthrow the common view and explain why it is wrong.
Surely you understand that science works by observing and verifying theories, not just making stuff up by saying "I believe" and then calling it a fact. What is the point of two people with different "I believe"s trying to convince each other when neither can prove a thing?

That is the reason why my approach was what it was. I was expecting you to tell me why our thoughts on the brain and thoughts/consciousness/the-self are wrong in the same way you appreciate that technology has come as far as it has until this day. I was not being condescending.

If and when neurologists and biochemists can hook up a device to a brain, map out exactly how and where thoughts are generated and then explain the specific content of thoughts and feelings, complete with detailed images, materialists may take an authoritative stance on these phenomena. Until then neurology and biochemistry are working from assumptions and theories just like the rest of us.

Again, I would suggest you to read more about the brain if you thing too many things are "magic". You might even find that you get pretty good answers to your questions already.

Not that this has to do much with anything, but let me just list a few things:
1. We once thought that the "soul" of a human was in the heart. We now know it's a muscle that pumps blood. We know that brain is the part doing the thinking
2. We know that our senses (seeing,hearing,feeling,smelling,tasting) are connected to different parts to our body. We know that we are able to destroy either the parts of our bodies (sensors) that take in these senses, or the parts in our brain that handle these.
4. We are able to scan our brains and see which parts of the brain works with different things, motions, feelings, remembering, seeing, hearing..
5. We are able to alter the mood of a person with chemicals.
6. We are able to worsen/enhance our mental capabilities with chemicals
7. We are able to change the personality of a person with chemicals
8. We know that a personality can be altered if the subject receives a blow to the head.

Apart from the actually biochemistry around the actual organ called the brain, we have a lot of information on what it does, how it does it and that we can altered - of which few are listed above.
Our theories on the brain are quite verified.

We do not have any evidence that there would be other ways, like receiving "telepathic" messages. There simply is none. Until there is, there isn't. Right?

Continued.... (running out of characters)...

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

In my opinion it seems likely that the brain is like an antennae for consciousness, capable of receiving and transmitting signals. Perhaps the brain can generate thoughts and feelings, but it could still also transmit and receive thoughts and feelings. I think there is more than enough evidence from quantum physics that this is the case.

Is it then possible that a being with greater access to possibilities "transmitted" some of those possibilities into our thin slice of reality? I think it is. I think it also makes sense that self-interested beings with this type of knowledge (ie the Illuminati) would try to control which possibilities are presented to the masses (ie control public education and mass media).

First of all, let us be honest and notice the number of "my opinion" and "I think". I too "think" and have a lot of ideas, but I can't present them as facts or even serious theories unless there is some way of verifying it.
Why? Because it is possible to make any kind of statement which is impossible to verify.

Like, "We are living in the fourth and currently only universe in the world, which can be proven by numerology. The first the human destroyed. God destroyed the second and third universe as they were going the same direction. Looking at the world today, it seems like God might press the button any time now. We must change before it's too late."

How do you argue against that? The key is, you don't - because it doesn't make any sense.

The beauty of science is that you can argue (and I wanted you to do that, but you thought I was being condescending), it doesn't get insulted. It gets better if someone can refine the model. It feeds on it.

Now, when we have gotten this far:

In my opinion it seems likely that the brain is like an antennae for consciousness, capable of receiving and transmitting signals.

Why do you think that? Can you show it? If not, have you then received or transmitted anything? If yes, how? And how did it come apparent? That means we can test and verify it!

but it could still also transmit and receive thoughts and feelings

Same question as above!

Is it then possible that a being with greater access to possibilities "transmitted" some of those possibilities into our thin slice of reality?

If you by "greater access" mean someone of higher nature, like God, then I guess the antennae aren't needed as I'd assume the creator could alter the universe at any point, which would include our brain (and therefore our thoughts and feelings).
If you by "greater access" mean someone who can use them better than you.. My question is, does this mean you have the antennae but can't use it yourself? What makes you think it exists?

I think there is more than enough evidence from quantum physics that this is the case.

More than enough? Could you point to even one bit of evidence that suggests that our brain can transmit and receive signals?
To help you out a bit, as I believe you will mention the "problem" with observation:
First of all, it's not a problem, the mechanics are well-known why this happens.
Second, "Observing" does not mean that a human-being is observing, so a consciousness is not at play whether you like it or not.
Third, this year, we have finally managed to do the well-know Young experiment (double-slit) determining the path and not disrupting the interference-pattern at once, without breaking any theories.

Read the paper at: www.pnas.org...

You do realize that this consciousness talk comes from people mystifying a somewhat strange effect without caring why this strange effect occurred in the first place. The consequence of that is that people have just made stuff up. And it probably works in a non-scientific group as they can point to a phenomena that seems "strange" as is confirmed by science, ignoring the real reason for it. Now that science has managed to do it anyway, the bluff has been called.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

They all seem to be, what is your point?
(you should read my two other longs posts prior to this to get a more elaborate answer).

Science and reason dictates that an axiom can have no proof.

Well, axioms just are. You say they are evident yourself?
Infact, that's what people need to think, otherwise it cannot be an axiom.

Conscious as a spirit is evident, just as all axioms are evident, but without proof.

Conscious as a spirit is not evident. Therefore not an axiom.

This is the definition of faith.

Exactly, you have faith in something, because it's not an axiom. You believe, I don't. There's the difference.
But we both think axioms are evident. Fantastic!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by wagnificent

Sorry, I forgot to comment on the "Illuminati" part that I highlighted in your comment.
All I wanted to say though was that it has nothing to do with Science so I won't be going into that conspiracy theory.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Well, axioms just are. You say they are evident yourself?
Infact, that's what people need to think, otherwise it cannot be an axiom.

"An axiom is a premise or starting point of reasoning. As classically conceived, an axiom is a premise so evident as to be accepted as true without controversy. An axiom is defined as a mathematical statement that is accepted as being true without a mathematical proof." WIKIPEDIA

The Axiom is what science is founded on, just as religion. The difference between science and religion is the same as with a woman and a man. The man refuses to acknowledge the woman is correct. Religion embraces science. Science uses religion as its fundamental source as its genesis. Love is were we make progress. The woman already loves the man. This is why the woman is right. Reason lacks perspective from bias.

The Holy Spirit is what science denies. She is the mother in the Trinity.

edit on 13-8-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

You made it sound incredibly complicated but the concept of salvation is simple:

Repentance. We are a species bent on creating misery against nature, animals, and the lower classes of humanity. This is what our civilization does, our modern technology doesn't work in harmony with the balance of nature and the living things. Even if incredibly clean and free energy inventions were mass produced, we would still rob the planet of it's resources, animals of its home by mining, agriculture, farming, manufacturing, etc. Profits are worked off cheap labor. It's exploitation, it's bad, it's evil.

Repent from evil deeds and the works of this world. Jesus preached how to live in harmony with God, nature, and the most oppressed members of the society. It's radical, it's crazy, it will cost you everything!! But that is the only way!

Everything you see in nature, in the Universe is alive. They work according to God's will, we and the fallen angels are responsible for upsetting the balance of nature. A day will come God and the elements of nature will conspire to wipe us off extinct if we don't change our ways. We must abandon the system that has oppressed our planet for so long.

Any animal breeder knows what I'm talking about. Bad traits are stopped, only good traits are allowed to live on. It's that simple. Any Benevolent Creator entity will do to preserve the good and discard the bad. If you allow the bad (who refuses to change) to roam freely, it would corrupt everything. Not gonna happen!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join