It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Is it time to admit aliens don't exist?" ("The Sun" newspaper)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
We will know eventually.

One way or another we'll find ET.

I don't believe we're alone in the history of this universe.

There's too much. Everywhere. Words don't do it justice.

In the end, people think whatever fills their cup. That's fine. For now.

We're slowly peeling back the layers.

We're finding exoplanets.

We just found one the size of earth around Alpha Centauri B. Sure, it's too close to its sun for it to be in the habitable zone, but ti's rocky and where there's one rocky planet...

Exoplanet after exoplanet after.... it's just a matter of time folks. Always is.

Give credit to the scientists and researchers putting in the time to make it all happen.
edit on 10-11-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

I don't claim that aliens exist. I do claim, though, that aliens CAN exist. The evidence is the life on this planet, so there's no reason why life can't exist on another planet with the right conditions.

Have aliens visited us? I admit that I've seen some strange things in the sky (specks of light chasing each other way WAY up there), but my best answer is still, "I don't know."
edit on 11/10/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Follow this for authentic disclosure, someone PLEASE make a hyper link , thank you, I have it all, beyond belief, but people simply refuse to believe me, that`s the problem, same ol, same ol, humans. CHANGE TIME !

A.B.`s have decided to finally address this in order to help us evolve for our own good, IT IS 2012 IT IS FINALLY THE TIME, FOR US. The 3rd and final article forthcoming will be the best.

Snip

The boy who cries WOLF !

Mod Edit: Content removed. Please see Terms and Conditions of Use section 15h.) Spamming. Thank you - Jak
edit on 12/11/12 by JAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrysalis

I couldn't have said it better myself. Not to mention the fact that although technology may have advanced in terms of image composition and editing, we've made leaps and bounds with ALL technologies including those which help us determine which of these captures are authentic or not, from pixel to pixel checkers on, we can find the weak links. Yet still some remain.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by markymint

Just had to say, I'm new here and actually finding rational like minded people who can form full opinions is FAN-tastic. Speaking on subjects like this, there are a few channels dedicated entirely to collecting information in the form of documentaries and coverage of declassified info. There are bits coming from the Disclosure project that look interesting, but as you said, some of the most fascinating is either through little tidbits....or experience.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Dr David Clarke is an idiot of epic proportions! Choosing to ignore the eveidence or being to lazy to get of your backside to even look into it doesn't make it go away.

In the future i believe that this topic will be looked back on in the same way that the flat earth idea was, with amusement and disbelief.

Nick Pope, who worked for the MOD in the UK has been on the news recently and openly admitted that there are things in our skies that defy logical explanation. So where does this idea come from that every mystery is solved within 5 minutes? Can we see some eveidence of this?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrysalis

I agree. Someone could post a real video of a real ufo and real aliens and it would start being debunked before the video even finished with the end result being a few think its real and a few think its fake like every other piece of evidence.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Religion would tell you to trust in what someone else tells you is true.

Science will tell you that fact is not true without testable proof.

Faith however allows you to believe in the existance of aliens because there is no proof to discount or prove their existance.

The only that alien life can be proven to not exist is use our faith to believe in a process in that would take humans to every single planet in our Universe where each planet would be mapped for alien life. Once all of the planets in our Universe have been mapped then and only then can fact become reality of aliens existing or not existing.

We haven't even colonized the Moon yet let alone determining that our Universe is void of any life other than humans.

Even when we probe each and every planet in our Universe and do not find alien life that doesn't mean that the Universe a few hundred billion light years past the horizon isn't full of alien life on most of the planets.

Keep the faith in the process of exploring space for the simple reason of proving whether alien life indeed exists or does not exist in our Universe. Keeping the faith in the process of space exploration will prove one side wrong and one side correct. But until leave humans venture past the Sol System the belief of aliens existing is still in strong favor with those who believe in their existence and use faith as an explanation for such reasoning.

One cannot stay on Earth and debate that life does not exist without exploring planets as chosing to not believe does not make a truth. But having faith on the other hand does keep the process alive for both parties to be correct or incorrect.

Only fact will prove such a faith as being real.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
i'm old enough that i would have thought i would have witnessed something for myself by now and i haven't thus far. i'm a patient man and i remember like it was yesterday one of the last things my mom said to me before she died.. "i wish we'd find out if aliens where hear soon" and like her i fear words along the lines she said will be one of the last words i will utter. there's a lot of crazy stuff out there and of everything i've seen, i've yet to have the YEP THAT'S DEFINITELY AN ALIEN (and/or extraterrestrial craft)" moment. i was interested in the denver ufo clip for a sec but only a sec and that's pretty much how it goes with me so i've been borderline for a few years now, on the fence about giving up or keeping the faith but whatever happens, in death, i hope we will transcend and all will be revealed. sorry, i missed my nap. hehe

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join