It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we allowed to talk about I-502?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Washington enthusiastically leapt into history Tuesday, becoming the first state, with Colorado, to reject federal drug-control policy and legalize recreational marijuana use.

This is the first step since the Al Capone days to end prohibition. Does this change anything regarding this sensitive topic here at ATS?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
It seems that the answer to this is "no," if I base my assumption on the numerous threads disappearing.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

No, I actually started a thread on this.
I didnt advocate the use of anything, I wanted to hear opinions about it.
That thread (my first unfortunatly) was removed promptly.
It is pretty clear in the t&c that we cant discuss these things on Ats. I can understand why.
Although there are a few threads on a certain chemical but not the use of it specificly.. But it is what it is .
So prob just discuss it inside your personal social circles.
edit on 7-11-2012 by CitizenJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Just remember this when you get all bummed when you find yourself unwelcome here.

I'm all for forgiveness, and holding hands of children who take baby steps, however latent, into truth, and exit the realm of conditioned taboo. But I doubt they will accept responsibility for their share in abetting the conspiracy. You can say anything you want on this thread, because no one will be reading it, soon.

What I do wonder about is that since the big G has stripped the 2nd amendment from anyone who foolishly signed up on the 'medical' registry, how will these victims revolt against their captors?
edit on 7-11-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Crazy, i didnt even know that was a violation of tos.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

The feds won't allow it. I am in California. We have a medical marijuana law that was passed years ago. But the feds squeeze the industry. The dispensaries are disallowed operating expenses deductions for taxes. Many dispensaries have been raided and shut down.

Good luck in your state.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

Colorado already did medical, this is recrational!

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
For the time being the short answer is still "No".

i) Narcotics and illicit mind-altering substances: Due to abuse of the subject matter by some (promoting various aspects of personal use, and discussing actual personal use), no new topics on this subject are allowed in any form.

With the new developments the policy may be reviewed, but at this moment the Terms and Conditions are still valid and not up for discussion.

Closed.

top topics

join