It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can we follow how Gary Johnson is doing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Does anyone know? I've been googling all night and only find things from a few days ago and such. I wish they'd do a live on how the 3rd partiers are doing, especially with the whole 5% thing going on. If anyone can help out, I'd appreciate it.

It'd be so great to have the Lib party in with the Dem/Rep slots. It's sorely needed.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

If you click on show all candidates on this results page from google or on Politico if you click on view results table you can see how candidates other than just Dem & Repub
edit on 6-11-2012 by kittendaydreamer because: cleaning up grammer

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Thank you SO much.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by kittendaydreamer

If you click on show all candidates on this results page from google or on Politico if you click on view results table you can see how candidates other than just Dem & Repub
edit on 6-11-2012 by kittendaydreamer because: cleaning up grammer

They didn't even reflect real vote numbers. Just rounded off percentages for the "lesser" candidates.
And no reflection at all for any write in candidates like many posters here, (and I myself had done in the last
election), such as Ron Paul.

How did Mr. Paul do as a write in? Just curious on both counts. No pun intended.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
You can go HERE and scroll over most of the states on the map section and it will give the percentage of the third party candidates. How accurate it is, i cannot say.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by PaperbackWriter

Maybe it's sleep deprivation and I imagined it but I could have sworn I saw numbers to the side of the percentage on both links. I have no idea where to see any live results for write in votes I was only trying to get her something for the one candidate she mentioned (Gary Johnson). If you find something with the write in votes please post it, it would be nice to know those results.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by kittendaydreamer
reply to post by PaperbackWriter

Maybe it's sleep deprivation and I imagined it but I could have sworn I saw numbers to the side of the percentage on both links. I have no idea where to see any live results for write in votes I was only trying to get her something for the one candidate she mentioned (Gary Johnson). If you find something with the write in votes please post it, it would be nice to know those results.

You did see numbers out to the side. The same numbers. If a candidate was given 1% as maybe 3 were, all were given the same vote count.

If they were allowed as how they received .05% as a couple were, both were said to have had the exact same amount of votes.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Just know that Gary Johnson has done well to progress the liberty movement this election--alongside Ron Paul of course. Numbers can be used for and against him, but I think they will be skewed anyhow, so it is more important to look at what you notice through daily life than a mere percentage.

Flag for liberty, star for courage.
edit on 6-11-2012 by PhysicsAdept because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
What happened to Cthuhlu, the demon god? I thought his campaign was going strong. His name isn't on the list. Well, what we are going to get is close enough, I suppose.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Even if Gary Johnson doesn't make it to 5%, at least his message was put out there and he made an impact on people.

top topics

join