It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 year old gets mom $2500 ticket? WTH?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by fnpmitchreturns

They should'a tased the tyke. I hope the kid also gets slapped with an indecent exposure charge and so get a permanent sex offense rap for his record. Kids need to learn to respect ah-thor-a-tuh. Cops -- not so much. They should feel free to taser kids who refuse to wash cops' cars.

On a serious note, this cop makes the case for reviving the punishment of crucifixion. Make a ridiculous arrest, use excessive force or give a ridiculous citation and get publicly crucified. That would be a good first step in police reform in this country -- although drawing and quartering in such cases has a lot going for it as well.

edit on 7-11-2012 by MrInquisitive because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
It was on his own property, no harm was done so the police officer had no right to fine the mum.
Take it to court, then sue the police officer for trespassing on private property without probable cause and then sexual offence for perving on a minor.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by wirefly

I suppose we're lucky the kid didn't point it towards the officer and give him the oportunity and excuse that he had a loaded weapon pointed at him, so was justified in shooting the toddler...

Jokes aside, that is pretty low... I bet the officer whips it out on the side of the road when nobody is looking...lol

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
The alarming number of threads pertaining to police brutality/stupidity has skyrocketed lately here on our beloved ATS.

I have come to the conclusion as im sure many of my fellow ATS members have that its time for a forum regarding the blatant misuse of Police powers in todays society! Anybody else agree?
edit on 7-11-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
The alarming number of threads pertaining to police brutality/stupidity has skyrocketed lately here on our beloved ATS.

I have come to the conclusion as im sure many of my fellow ATS members have that its time for a forum regarding the blatant misuse of Police powers in todays society! Anybody else agree?
edit on 7-11-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

I think it would be very appropriate, and might start off a national discussion of the subject. Most of these cases seem to get swept under the rug. One certainly doesn't hear much if anything about them on MSCM (main stream commercial media) or NPR, for example Seems that often they show up only in local news or some fairly obscure blog.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
There should be a national grassroots movement for a "pee in your yard" day.

Just being funny folks, but it would get the point across.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Ahhh poor kid and parents. $2500? They got special treament. At least they didn't get arrested, dragged around, beaten, tasered or maced!

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

and on and on it goes...

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Reminds me a bit of a story a relative told me. Kids had to use the restroom (urinate) so they were forced to pull over on the side of the highway and let them do their business. Over comes a cop who lectures them about the great outdoors being his office and how when they urinate on it, it's like they are urinating on his office floor. He didn't give them a ticket but as you can imagine, this relative was fairly flabbergasted at the tone and audacity of the law enforcement officer.
edit on 7-11-2012 by bigrex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Let's see we have FBI, CIA, Dept Homeland Security,, NSA, federal & local law. Now we have the newest of the Gestapo establishment " The Pee Police" And to think there was a time when we all peed in the yard . Glad that kid did'nt do a #2, he may have been tasered and shot multiple times. This cop needs the taste slapped out of his mouth. There's no way in hell they would ever get $2500 out of me for my kid pissing in the yard. Crazy stupid crap this one is.

$2500 for peeing in public. I guess a #2 is $5000? This kid will grow up with an overwhelming desire to defacate in and on police crusiers. I guarantee it.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Another_Nut
Ok local news had a pre commercial spot . says charges dropped and officer may be trouble. After they had interview with mayor making "pee-dmont " jokes but I dont think she was happy about this kind of attention. They cut the packet to go to obamas win.
edit on 7-11-2012 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

Again just in case you missed it charges were ,like this Childs pants, dropped.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by PrplHrt

This is not an attack and I am being perfectly serious and sincere: I FEEL VERY VERY SORRY FOR YOUR CHILDREN AND THE POOR WOMAN WHO RAISED THEM, ESPECIALLY DURING ANY AND ALL TIME SHE/THEY HAD TO SPEND IN YOUR COMPANY.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I read an interesting article today :

Top jobs for psychopaths:

1. CEO
2. Lawyer
3. Media (TV/radio)
4. Salesperson
5. Surgeon
6. Journalist
7. Police officer
8. Clergyperson
9. Chef
10. Civil servant

www.heraldsun.com.au...

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by PrplHrt

What would have been even better is if the kid just pissed in your cheerios instead. That's a much happier story. Just saying. ~$heopleNation

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
This thread is closed pending a review by staff.

~Tenth
ATS Mod
edit on 11/9/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

This thread is now being re-opened, please be advised that any further T&C violations will result in posting bans of at least 72hrs and a staff review of your account.

There will be no other warnings.

~Tenth
ATS Mod
edit on 11/9/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Just an update on this..

Piedmont officer is fired over public urination ticket

PIEDMONT — A police officer who wrote a $2,500 ticket to a mother on a public urination complaint against her 3-year-old son has been fired, City Manager Jim Crosby said Tuesday.

Prosecutors at the Canadian County district attorney's office declined to pursue the case against the mother, Crosby said.

The officer is appealing the firing. However his boss said....

Crosby said Qualls didn't see the boy urinate in the yard, but reported seeing a teenager in the Warden family lead the boy to a spot in the yard.

Oblein said the ticket given to the mother did not fit the situation. It could have resulted in a fine of up to $2,500, he said.

At least its over for the mom and her kid. Wonder if she'll sue?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join